Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    And Melissa answered back. I've seen her before with Jess and she was a dead fish with a horrible CBJ.
    Yeah, I got a response back from Melissa as well. Tried to tell me Jess had family business out of town. Never seen Melissa before as Jess told me she wasn't a good time.

  2. #498

    I got a different story

    And Melissa answered back. I've seen her before with Jess and she was a dead fish with a horrible CBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Jess is now staying in Waukesha with the county found out by texting her went over and a young PR girl named Denise answered the door at first I was like yea a double than was informed about Jess. Denise nice girl 65 got me everything she has Jess's phone so if you have the digits that is who you will get. Word of caution Franklin PD was rolling into the parking lot as I was leaving.

    Be Safe.

  3. #497

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused be her stats. Eros says she is 5'3" 120 lbs and the touring girls website says she is 5'0" 120 lbs. Hate it when they can't even get that stats right. I'm thinking the latter may be more accurate as she seems on the thicker side.

    When is Kimmy Grainger coming? She's hot.
    Ha. Yeah she's short. Her body is incredible. Almost 100% sure she moved her from Columbia but not recently because her English is decent. Definite accent. Save up and Spend the money on her for. She blows away all the higher end ladies here.

    Kimmy is UTR (Under the Radar) She doesn't advertise hardly at all unless she goes to a city like New York. She's in LA. I'm going out there next Month for Business. I'm looking more towards spending $1800 for the hour than collecting a 15 K check and a night out paid for by another company. Sad? That 1800 is killing my current monger game.

  4. #496

    3 inches

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused be her stats. Eros says she is 5'3" 120 lbs and the touring girls website says she is 5'0" 120 lbs. Hate it when they can't even get that stats right. I'm thinking the latter may be more accurate as she seems on the thicker side.

    When is Kimmy Grainger coming? She's hot.
    Not going to matter much cause she will be lying down with legs in the air or wrap around your head. All you will be thinking about is pussy and ass.

  5. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide a link to this Alyssa?

    Thanks.
    There is no link. Hunting Streets offered to provide digits to active seniors. Check with him.

  6. #494

    Kimmy Grainger

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    So I was checking out EROS to see if anyone is here or coming. I know I'm saving up for Kimmy Grainger but I came across Vanessa that is going to be here next week. I've seen her but in Fort Lauderdale. Pictures are 100% her. She's super nice, smells great, completely shaved. Doesn't complain about being tired while in a position she might not like. She's as close to a 10 as you can probably get for not being a 10. Seriously her body is crazy sexy. If you like kissing she's great at it. My suggestion save up for the 90 min to 2 hour one. The 500 bucks is well worth it. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Here are the links.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4932652.htm?cat=1

    http://touringgirls.com/model-gfe-vanessa-26059
    I'm confused be her stats. Eros says she is 5'3" 120 lbs and the touring girls website says she is 5'0" 120 lbs. Hate it when they can't even get that stats right. I'm thinking the latter may be more accurate as she seems on the thicker side.

    When is Kimmy Grainger coming? She's hot.

  7. #493

    Eros.

    So I was checking out EROS to see if anyone is here or coming. I know I'm saving up for Kimmy Grainger but I came across Vanessa that is going to be here next week. I've seen her but in Fort Lauderdale. Pictures are 100% her. She's super nice, smells great, completely shaved. Doesn't complain about being tired while in a position she might not like. She's as close to a 10 as you can probably get for not being a 10. Seriously her body is crazy sexy. If you like kissing she's great at it. My suggestion save up for the 90 min to 2 hour one. The 500 bucks is well worth it. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Here are the links.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4932652.htm?cat=1

    http://touringgirls.com/model-gfe-vanessa-26059

  8. #492

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Just to second your approval. I had an incall with her. Her BBJ was so great, I just let it go to BBJCIM. It was very intense. She is still sorting the escort thing out, but is really friendly and sweet.
    I also have a chance to see Alyssa. Very nice gal, somewhat quiet, but opened up once she got comfortable. Nice BBBJ, doggie, and then finished with BBBJ. Will repeat.

  9. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Just to second your approval. I had an incall with her. Her BBJ was so great, I just let it go to BBJCIM. It was very intense. She is still sorting the escort thing out, but is really friendly and sweet.
    Can you please provide a link to this Alyssa?

    Thanks.

  10. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice time with Alyssa. Just like HS said she has a great ass, nice smooth long legs, brunette with a pleasing cute face. Did not check out the teets. When I had texted she responded back 2 seconds later and I picked her up within the hour for a nice BBBJCIM. It was a car date and she got a little uncomfortable so she got on her knees in my front seat and stuck that beautiful ass up in the air. She was wearing some loose shorty shorts so I stuck a hand up in there and lightly rubbed that pussy. She does have a sexy moan. GHer style is slow not too deep with a lot of tongue twirling but it was nice. Once I got closer she did go deeper and stayed down deep for the finish. I hadn't unloaded in awhile so the finish was longer than usual but she took it all like a champ. Nice girl. Will repeat.
    Just to second your approval. I had an incall with her. Her BBJ was so great, I just let it go to BBJCIM. It was very intense. She is still sorting the escort thing out, but is really friendly and sweet.

  11. #489

    Alyssa

    Had a nice time with Alyssa. Just like HS said she has a great ass, nice smooth long legs, brunette with a pleasing cute face. Did not check out the teets. When I had texted she responded back 2 seconds later and I picked her up within the hour for a nice BBBJCIM. It was a car date and she got a little uncomfortable so she got on her knees in my front seat and stuck that beautiful ass up in the air. She was wearing some loose shorty shorts so I stuck a hand up in there and lightly rubbed that pussy. She does have a sexy moan. GHer style is slow not too deep with a lot of tongue twirling but it was nice. Once I got closer she did go deeper and stayed down deep for the finish. I hadn't unloaded in awhile so the finish was longer than usual but she took it all like a champ. Nice girl. Will repeat.

  12. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Jessi who use to have incalls near the airport on Layton and Howell? Any help much appreciated. Below was her info:

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-0741/3/444089
    She texted me yesterday to say outcalls are available. Go get that pussy!

  13. #487

    Jess aka as Olive oil

    Apparently Jess is now staying in Waukesha with the county found out by texting her went over and a young PR girl named Denise answered the door at first I was like yea a double than was informed about Jess. Denise nice girl 65 got me everything she has Jess's phone so if you have the digits that is who you will get. Word of caution Franklin PD was rolling into the parking lot as I was leaving.

    Be Safe.

  14. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we're talking about two different girls, then.
    Yes Dave, these are two different girls, OK?

  15. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    There is no Emily with a current ad up that matches either of the numbers I have for her.
    Maybe we're talking about two different girls, then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape