Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLubu  [View Original Post]
    Check her out on hx. BBFS w / cip. Tired of pming you guys.
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lola.Bunny94

  2. #251

    Correctamundo!

    Guilty as charged. In fact, I saw her again earlier this month. She splits her time between a notel in Costa Mesa and a nicely appointed apartment in HB near Bella Terra in one of those newer multi-family / retail buildings. She shares the place with another MILF provider and they advertise doubles. Beware. She has a cat, if that's an issue for you. Plus parking at her apt really sucks. Finally, yes, BB is definitely on the menu. I opted for a hh and left happy. She does have a gut and she can be very chatty, but good value at $.

    Good luck!

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this MILF?

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...amber/99194917

    Bb has got to be on the menu, right?

  3. #250

    Lola. Bunny94

    Check her out on hx. BBFS w / cip. Tired of pming you guys.

  4. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    I think a more difficult question to answer on this thread would be "Who HASN'T seen Amy?". LOL

    Just do it. And report back, of course.

    Dutch.
    Dammit I haven't hahaha! Only girls from OC I've inseminated were Victoria Pleasures (Envy) and Samantha Sin.

  5. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this MILF?

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...amber/99194917

    Bb has got to be on the menu, right?
    I know BBBJ on the menu for sure. I didn't get it in because I only had time for head LOL. Huge ass tho. I think Dutch reviewed her last year but I don't remember if it was because or BBFS.

  6. #247

    MILF amber

    Anyone been with this MILF?

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...amber/99194917

    Bb has got to be on the menu, right?

  7. #246

    Bbw BBFS CIP

    Yes she does offer CIP (on birth control) but is only available for outcalls today. LMK if you want the info.

  8. #245

    BBW offering BBFS

    Hey guys,

    Anyone want a trade? I have a BBW that is offering $$ for BBFS. I'll ask about CIP. She is on HX.

  9. #244
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Bobo of CV ********

    Bobo of CV does offer BB. She could be the BB queen as she doesn't ask for extra either.

  10. #243

    Amy

    I think a more difficult question to answer on this thread would be "Who HASN'T seen Amy?". LOL

    Just do it. And report back, of course.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com

  11. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com
    Same on in HX: http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmy.

  12. #241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com
    Reference post #16 in this thread.

  13. #240

    Amy from Anaheim

    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com

  14. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    And so unexpected! Yeah, I am guessing that tossing her a few extra Jackson's were involved. I can't remember the last time I had BBFS with a 20 year old. I would probably cum after only two strokes. That's why my nickname is Honda.

    Dutch.
    I have had quite a few BBFS with 18-23 yr olds. From SA and HX. Most from SA were discussed up front, some I provided Plan B for. None of my HX BBFS were discussed up front.

    The most recent 20 year old, She asked for extra $100. I told her I didn't plan on paying any more and only had $20 on me for tip. She took it.

  15. #238

    Awesome!

    And so unexpected! Yeah, I am guessing that tossing her a few extra Jackson's were involved. I can't remember the last time I had BBFS with a 20 year old. I would probably cum after only two strokes. That's why my nickname is Honda.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Hay a 20 year old with BBFS. WOW!

    You got a laser on her. Did she ask extra for BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape