Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5314

    Sammi?

    Has anyone got any info if she is legit, she's using rose's old number.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...hotos/69934863

  2. #5313
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    One thing I've noticed, if they have to put "upscale" in their ad, they are usually not even close to upscale.
    Seriously, what BP girl has ever posted a 100% honest ad? I can't think of any.

  3. #5312

    Quick enquiry about Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    Sweetestpeach3.
    I cannot find anybody with this username. Can you please confirm it. Thanks.

  4. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    What's her SA username?
    Sweetestpeach3.

  5. #5310

    Upscale

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.
    One thing I've noticed, if they have to put "upscale" in their ad, they are usually not even close to upscale.

  6. #5309

    She's a cutie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.
    What's her SA username?

  7. #5308

    Heather

    I saw where Heather was back. I've been traveling on business so haven't had the opportunity to visit her. Wondering if any one has? If so let me know how it went.

  8. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL740  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice, but I'm always wary of "one review gals" Call me nervous, but since my gal Zoey / Avery left town, I'm having a tough time finding a good replacement.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...l/228608492235
    She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.

  9. #5306

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by ATL740  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice, but I'm always wary of "one review gals" Call me nervous, but since my gal Zoey / Avery left town, I'm having a tough time finding a good replacement.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...l/228608492235
    Haven't connected her to this ad or the other review, but I've been chatting with her on the SA site. The pics in this ad made the connection for me. No meets yet, but she likes late night, drunk msgng, LOL.

  10. #5305

    Any info on Naomi. Only one review on ThE other Review place

    Looks nice, but I'm always wary of "one review gals" Call me nervous, but since my gal Zoey / Avery left town, I'm having a tough time finding a good replacement.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...l/228608492235

  11. #5304

    Heather is back

    I can confirm it is her and she's back in East Cobb, for those of you that don't know her this is one of the best all doors open provider in Atlanta. Fantastic service all the way around and a girl with a great attitude. She truly loves pleasure, yours and hers of your lucky enough to make her squirt!

  12. #5303

    Did you contact her?

    Any response from her?

  13. #5302

    I think Heather is back!! You are welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Heather hooked back up with her ex husband and is out of the bizness according to recent reports.
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...tgiaf/54004457

  14. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Heather sounds fun! I'm in Atlanta this week for work sales calls and meetings and would love to invite Heather over to my nice hotel suite. I've googled Heather Atlanta but not sure who's who so if anyone can provide me with a link or phone that would be much appreciated. Heather if you read this please pm me. Thanks!
    Heather hooked back up with her ex husband and is out of the bizness according to recent reports.

  15. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    You guys that know Heather fairly well, can I put you on a recon mission? I see on her p411 account she last logged in on July 16 2017. So I'm not sure what to make of that. I would however love to see her if she's still around. If you guys find out she's back please let us know. I've heard great things about her but haven't yet gotten the chance to experience her.

    Thanks Guys.
    Nice! Heather sounds fun! I'm in Atlanta this week for work sales calls and meetings and would love to invite Heather over to my nice hotel suite. I've googled Heather Atlanta but not sure who's who so if anyone can provide me with a link or phone that would be much appreciated. Heather if you read this please pm me. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape