Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,006 to 22,020 of 32173
-
07-29-17 15:53 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 377Lucky today's guys
Those of us who started before the internet had no web sites, even email lists to rely on. In the LA area, I kept passing an "asian spa" on the way home from work. Stopped in one time (I was probably 22) and came across the world of AMP's. Early on. Didn't know much about tipping, how to ask, what to ask, but the gals helped me up my game. Then later came some internet Bulletin boards and we exchanged information. There was even a mongering group who would meet at a bar on occasion. I was surprised to find a high school classmate at one of those once. Funny later I was at a friends house and both of us were there with our wives - greetings sort of involved an added wink. Anyway, as JS said, you have so much more information than most of us had, go for it! No worries. Worst case usually you'll get a good massage. If so, tip the usual 15 - 20% of the price of the massage. If you get more, you can figure out how much based on reading this forum.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 15:17 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 1991You have two posts and in both of them you've asked essentially the same question. As much as everyone would like shortcuts in the hobby, there simply are none. The same advice that's served in years past is still the best way forward.
Originally Posted by Brandonn1233
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post3481198
If you've taken the time to read back through dozens or scores of pages in this forum, there's no way you could have missed the many reports of AMP experiences, both good and bad. If that's the case, then it's up to you to gather up a mixture of dollars and cojones and make the leap. Also, if you're waiting for a "sure thing" I think most mongers would agree with me that there's no such animal in the hobby. BTW, if taking a (reasonable) risk is not your thing, you might think about embarking on a different path. This is all one big casino. Some games have better odds, some worse. Some players are more skilled (or lucky) and others will lose the shirt off their back. But, no matter who the player or what the game, there are no risk-free rolls.
-
07-29-17 11:16 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 172Edsall Therapy
Does anyone have any info on Edsall Therapy. It used to be NSP and a great place to visit. I know it changed management and style. But now I see more advertisements for them. If any trusted members can PM me with any experiences in recent times. How I miss the little dog mascot.
HD 29.
-
07-29-17 00:56 #10165Regular Member

Posts: 8Angels
Jenny is not working there anymore. Just checked in yesterday.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
There is new girl named kelly for few days, she is a winner but eventually she left as well.
The last time I visited there are only two Cindy and Lisa (I don't know if I'm spelling it right).
Thanks,
AP.
-
07-29-17 00:42 #10164Banned Member

Posts: 392Angel Therapy Fairfax
Is it true Angel has lost it's great touch? Have not been there in 6 months and it used to be very nice.
Is Coco there? (The ultimate).
Wendy?
Jenny, Cindy, May, Candy?
Please PM me anything not appropriate to publish publically.
Thanks,
Happy Guy 2.
-
07-29-17 00:34 #10163Banned Member

Posts: 392Attitude when you walk in
Newbees:
Seems some have no luck and others have it all. Is it where you go? Or how you go in and act? I think attitude and smile and friendlyness go a long way. When you meet anyone. Be aware of how you are perceived.
My problem is as some said you can't get good massage in a HE place. But I have gone to several legit places and it turns into a HE by the time I leave. They are by that time joking and laughing and enjoying themselves. Problem is next time I can't get a serious massage the next time. I have heatd them say most vlients are serious and stern and uptight. . So they react that way.
Just visit a place and say hi, you want a card and what is pricing for when you have more time. If they give you a card and pricing and are not soliciting and friendly like trying to get you to stay for a massage, leave. If they seem friendly, smile a joke with them back, give them a hug, a pat on the tush (LE check) and if they rerurn the friendlyness, you are in for a good time. Be a little forward over friendly in a nice way.
If you are new and really nervous, tell them you are new and ask for help. Being touchy feely along the way. Reality is they know the game, why you are there and if they are going to play, they will help. Most are nice real people. If you get bad vibes leave before you pay. . and they might come after you with a hand in your crotch and say. I make you happy baby!
Remember, There are all types out there. Be nice, smile, polite, friendly and then if you get bad vibes, say goodbye and turn an go.
Good luck.
Happy Guy 2.
-
07-28-17 13:22 #10162Banned Member

Posts: 15Try searching "For Him or Her Spa" and you may be able to tell what it is.
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-17 12:45 #10161Regular Member

Posts: 2Still no luck
Still no luck on finding somewhere I will take the dive into this. I'm not looking for anything behind a HE for my first time visiting an AMP in the NOVA area. But I'm just not seeing any place that jumps out at me enough. It feels like I'm taking a risk and I'm not into that. If anyone could PM me some places to try I would greatly appriciate it. I want my first experience to be a good one. Thanks.
-
07-27-17 16:43 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 100Chaan Thai Massage
My back has been hurting for a couple of days. So I went to a legit massage therapist to hold me over until my next Chiropractor appointment next week.
Making an appointment was easy on their website. I used a coupon from a site called www. Localflavor. $45 for an hour of Thai massage.
I got Kit, who is a 50 something, unattractive provider. But who is excellent at her job. For those of you who have never had a Thai massage, it's a mixture of stretching, pressure, and accu-pressure. I asked for it to be deep and this woman had some of the strongest hands I've ever felt. It included the stretching and pressure as I noted before. She also had a walker in the room and did some nice back walking, including on my legs and butt. Session starts with a hot tea and foot bath. Ends with a hot tea as well.
I know it's not what everyone is looking for. But sometimes you just want a good deep massage, and this is a good place for it. I left her a $20 tip and was just slightly disappointed that the young hottie working the front desk wasn't my therapist!
http://www.chaanthaimassage.com/
-
07-27-17 09:39 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 506CL &BP adds
I get your point about bikini girls in adds. It's like seeing an add for a chevy for sale and you go to the dealership and they only sell bikes. They know what they're doing with those misleading adds. If I see an add for any AMP that has pics of candles, hot stones and maybe a generic add with someone getting a legit massage, but some of these adds look like the old phone sex numbers.
The add could say new young wet sluts to rub you all over all naked! You get to the AMP and it's a grandma that's so dry.
-
07-27-17 09:05 #10158Regular Member

Posts: 7Curious
If this was a new place that just reopened near the hospital?
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 23:15 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 1991Marketing
If putting a sexy girl in a bikini in an ad is a guarantee of extras, then I should be getting a HJ whenever I buy a car or any number of other products. I guess we could always contact the FTC and complain that we're not getting our extras. And while we're at it we can also ask for more variety in those God-awful music tracks!
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
All kidding aside, BP is a 100% buyer beware environment. My approach to the ads is that I don't believe any of it (zero, zip, nada) unless and until I've confirmed it for myself. It's all a crapshoot and only by learning how to play the game can we avoid getting burned. And one of the best uses for this forum is to share good info to help us beat the odds.
-
07-26-17 23:02 #10156Senior Member

Posts: 506BP & CL adds
I'm guessing his point is that these AMP's place add with girls almost naked in seductive poses. I do consider if false advertising. A place in Fairfax called Far East does that. I even open my phone to show them the add and called them bait and switch. You can't be legit and give the allusion that you're also a HE joint.
-
07-26-17 22:49 #10155Senior Member

Posts: 1991Seriously?
Both Craigslist and Backpage have only therapeutic massage sections. The bodyrub section no longer exists. That means that AMPs offering extras are actually the exception, not the rule. To say that any AMP advertising on BP should be put out of business if they don't offer a finish not only ignores reality but is also an affront to the right of legit massage places to earn a living.
Originally Posted by GuidoForLife
[View Original Post]
So, unless you've previously visited a specific spa, AND previously received extras from a specific provider, then you're the one making assumptions about what services they provide. Also, unless you have that prior experience, your "trigger word" may only have that meaning in your own mind. If you then try to insist on extras when they're not being offered, you run the risk of turning into one of those pushy and obnoxious individuals who give clients a bad name.
Finally, am I understanding you correctly that you walked into one AMP, booked a 4-hand massage and then hit them up for an oral finish? Seriously? That's like walking into a restaurant you've never tried before, ordering the most expensive item on the menu and then complaining because you don't receive something additional that was never on the menu and was never offered. Don't know if you've had much success in the past with that approach but I think it's safe to say you rolled the dice twice and came away with no joy.
-
07-26-17 22:10 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 1991There are no good AMPs, there are no bad AMPs. There are only good or bad providers.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
I have 3 or 4 AMPs where I've visited enough times to know who gives the best massage and finish. For most of these women I've established enough good chemistry for them to trust me with their personal digits. That allows me to text them to see if they're working and have time available. If they say yes then I call the main number and specifically request an appointment with that provider and I tell the MMS when I will arrive. If I'm delayed for any reason, I call the MMS right away to let her know. If she tells me there are other customers waiting then I either reschedule or tell her I'll come another day.
But the bottom line is that I almost never walk into an AMP without knowing exactly who I'm going to see. And if I've done my job of being a good client then they're always happy to see me. To be sure, this approach works best when you avoid the busiest times. If you think about it, even the best restaurant can have issues with the service and quality of food in the middle of the dinner rush. This approach is also only effective if you've taken the time to do some advance work and research.
Clients who walk in cold are essentially rolling the dice with a hope and a prayer. Sometimes those dice roll in your favor and sometimes they don't. I've always been a big believer in working the game such that the odds are firmly in my favor. It takes a little extra time and effort, but well worth it, IMHO.












Reply With Quote






