rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    I think a more difficult question to answer on this thread would be "Who HASN'T seen Amy?". LOL

    Just do it. And report back, of course.

    Dutch.
    Dammit I haven't hahaha! Only girls from OC I've inseminated were Victoria Pleasures (Envy) and Samantha Sin.

  2. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this MILF?

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...amber/99194917

    Bb has got to be on the menu, right?
    I know BBBJ on the menu for sure. I didn't get it in because I only had time for head LOL. Huge ass tho. I think Dutch reviewed her last year but I don't remember if it was because or BBFS.

  3. #247

    MILF amber

    Anyone been with this MILF?

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...amber/99194917

    Bb has got to be on the menu, right?

  4. #246

    Bbw BBFS CIP

    Yes she does offer CIP (on birth control) but is only available for outcalls today. LMK if you want the info.

  5. #245

    BBW offering BBFS

    Hey guys,

    Anyone want a trade? I have a BBW that is offering $$ for BBFS. I'll ask about CIP. She is on HX.

  6. #244
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Bobo of CV ********

    Bobo of CV does offer BB. She could be the BB queen as she doesn't ask for extra either.

  7. #243

    Amy

    I think a more difficult question to answer on this thread would be "Who HASN'T seen Amy?". LOL

    Just do it. And report back, of course.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com

  8. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com
    Same on in HX: http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmy.

  9. #241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com
    Reference post #16 in this thread.

  10. #240

    Amy from Anaheim

    Has anyone seen Amy? Here's her ad from TER. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

    http://xoxoamy.escortprotools.com

  11. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    And so unexpected! Yeah, I am guessing that tossing her a few extra Jackson's were involved. I can't remember the last time I had BBFS with a 20 year old. I would probably cum after only two strokes. That's why my nickname is Honda.

    Dutch.
    I have had quite a few BBFS with 18-23 yr olds. From SA and HX. Most from SA were discussed up front, some I provided Plan B for. None of my HX BBFS were discussed up front.

    The most recent 20 year old, She asked for extra $100. I told her I didn't plan on paying any more and only had $20 on me for tip. She took it.

  12. #238

    Awesome!

    And so unexpected! Yeah, I am guessing that tossing her a few extra Jackson's were involved. I can't remember the last time I had BBFS with a 20 year old. I would probably cum after only two strokes. That's why my nickname is Honda.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Hay a 20 year old with BBFS. WOW!

    You got a laser on her. Did she ask extra for BBFS?

  13. #237

    That's great

    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    Had another unexpected BBFS encounter on HX couple weeks ago. It was not on the menu in fact it strictly said no CS. Anyway she's young (20), beautiful, great GFE service, and offered BBFS because she was too hungry and lazy to go get covers. She asked me if I had any of course I had none. I told her I would probably leave if FS is not on the menu since she didn't have a cover. So naturally she asked me to stay. Of all my BBFS on HX this was the most unexpected, so YMMV.

    PM if you are a regular contributor or have legit recent BBFS or non pro to offer up front.
    Hay a 20 year old with BBFS. WOW!

    You got a laser on her. Did she ask extra for BBFS?

  14. #236

    Young BBFS HX provder

    Had another unexpected BBFS encounter on HX couple weeks ago. It was not on the menu in fact it strictly said no CS. Anyway she's young (20), beautiful, great GFE service, and offered BBFS because she was too hungry and lazy to go get covers. She asked me if I had any of course I had none. I told her I would probably leave if FS is not on the menu since she didn't have a cover. So naturally she asked me to stay. Of all my BBFS on HX this was the most unexpected, so YMMV.

    PM if you are a regular contributor or have legit recent BBFS or non pro to offer up front.

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyAction74  [View Original Post]
    OCVerySmall72 from HX has always offered bare services and begs for CIP. Her NO list is short- no anal, DATO on you and no CIM. But for an extra $10 I bet she would swallow. She's been looking a little rough these days from too much partying. She's been rode hard and put away wet. But she is friendly, outgoing and vert eager to please. But for around $60 hr for full service, why not?

    She will send something like this if you ask for menu or rates.
    Do you have her digits??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape