Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 28548
-
07-23-17 21:37 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 611That site somehow scrapes reviews from the oThER site, go there and look at the history of reviewers. I have never been with her.
Originally Posted by DadDillac
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 19:26 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 165A little Heaher tidbit
You guys that know Heather fairly well, can I put you on a recon mission? I see on her p411 account she last logged in on July 16 2017. So I'm not sure what to make of that. I would however love to see her if she's still around. If you guys find out she's back please let us know. I've heard great things about her but haven't yet gotten the chance to experience her.
Originally Posted by PConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
Thanks Guys.
-
07-23-17 17:38 #5296Banned Member

Posts: 94Heather
I have had a reminiscing day about Heather. I know nobody wants to hear this but hoping if Heather checks this out maybe she will see it. She has gone on to bigger and better things. I so wish the very best for her. She is my ATF or now I should say was my ATF. Anyway, Heather if you see this good luck and I wish you well. You may not know my nic here but I am PRiver.
-
07-23-17 16:59 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 111Honest feedback. She could have written all those reviews but I doubt she would be on here answering questions.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 16:57 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 111Honest feedback, if somebody from here saw her. She could have written all those.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 15:46 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 611Theres 7 reviews on the link you posted, what other feedback are you looking for?
Originally Posted by DadDillac
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 11:13 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 111Any Intel on this one
-
07-21-17 08:18 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 2351I think he's referring to Chloe or Eden the German MILF type, she does advertise on occasion on BP.
Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 08:08 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 217Luba
He may be thinking of Luba but she's not German, she's from the Ukraine. I remember having a conversation with her about Putin after Russia invaded the Crimean peninsula.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
Also, yes, MAJOR anal fetish. Giving and receiving.
-
07-20-17 22:10 #5289

Posts: 314Luba
She def takes a big cock in her ass and does love it.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 18:44 #5288Banned Member

Posts: 13634Don't think she does Greek, just likes sticking her fingers (and other objects) in guys' asses.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 18:21 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 298Luba?
Are you thinking of Luba? Older very fit blonde that loves Greek?
Originally Posted by RdhdBen
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 18:03 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 173German Chloe / Eden Olivia
Search Backpage for Eden Olivia. She used to go by Tabitha / Chloe. Hope she is the one you are looking for.
Originally Posted by RdhdBen
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 13:07 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 1011Suck The Python.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 12:52 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 107German mature
Hey Atlanta, I'm a hobbyist in Augusta and a while ago we had an older German woman that came through but she is based in Atlanta. I'm trying to find her again but I can't remember anything about her besides her dark hair, amazing breasts and body. I wish I could give more info:/ if anyone has any idea of who I'm talking about (if they are still active) then I'd love to find her again as I'm moving to Atlanta soon.










Reply With Quote






