Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 397
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #22

    I'm looking for a BBFS provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bri4324  [View Original Post]
    Where can she be found on the trail? I have a few BIG loads for her to take in.
    Visiting the area next week. I'm heading farther north but flying into MCO. Anyone with a good recommendation? Saw on pornhub a few BBFS providers so I'm definitely excited to visit the sunshine state and leave the raincoats at home.

  2. #21

    Location of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Is a Paradise Trail girl who will indeed let you creampie her. She actually prefers cum in her pussy. She may ask for a small tip but its well worth it.

    C5.
    Where can she be found on the trail? I have a few BIG loads for her to take in.

  3. #20

    Looking in Apopka

    Any couples looking to play bareback in and around Apopka?

  4. #19

    Bbw

    If you're a fan of bbw's I have one that is very open minded, very adventurous. Pretty much an open menu. Her name is yellow, and she is near Hunters Creek. Worth the visit. Damage is 150 per visit. She also does a bulk rate for multiple visits. She is UTR. PM for details and contact info.

    Scott.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-05-27-23-49-48_1510156162773.jpg‎  

  5. #18

    Susan Apopka

    Had a dream I went to see her last week. The place was a mess, unfortunately. She is nice, friendly and in my dream, after a few minutes talking she already had her mouth full. And what a mouth! I enjoyed every minute of it She was great. I the dream she sucked and licked until I had to deliver some warm milk to her, which she gladly swallowed. Next dream I would like to get some extra attention. I recommend. Hopefully she will get a better place soon.

  6. #17
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Apopka susan

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    They're probably talking about Susan from Apopka. This lady has great reviews but it's been reported she doesn't strip for just a BJ.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-431-7795.html

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...17795/20292788
    It's been a long time since I've seen her, but can confirm the no strip for a BJ. Others like her but she wasn't my cup of tea.

  7. #16

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    In the photos section there is a picture of a decent looking blonde milfish lady that points to this thread, but a poster called BBcipKing.

    But I see nothing in fact that userID might be toast. In any case who the hell was the blonde?? Just check the Forum Photos.
    They're probably talking about Susan from Apopka. This lady has great reviews but it's been reported she doesn't strip for just a BJ.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-431-7795.html

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...17795/20292788
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Susan.jpg‎  

  8. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the thread for these photo's. LOL.

    C5.
    Where can I find her.

  9. #14

    Pic Deleted

    In the photos section there is a picture of a decent looking blonde milfish lady that points to this thread, but a poster called BBcipKing.

    But I see nothing in fact that userID might be toast. In any case who the hell was the blonde?? Just check the Forum Photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    Very nice BBBJ she will not strip but her BBBJ skills are awesome 407-XXX-7795.

  10. #13

    Repeating clients get benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Invest in a few dates and it usually comes as they get comfortable.
    I enjoy the benefits of being a repeat client. Most girls won't turn down a familiar repeating face after a few weeks, even if your request is BBFS! Keeping my eye in this forum for some fun in the near future.

  11. #12
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Hidden Treasure

    Is a Paradise Trail girl who will indeed let you creampie her. She actually prefers cum in her pussy. She may ask for a small tip but its well worth it.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20170710_114825_kindlephoto-14848501.jpg‎  

  12. #11

    40 special

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajayjayhunter  [View Original Post]
    No skin for the 40 special but she will strip for the 30 min though socks stayed on.
    Have seen her for around 8 months never got to to the 30 rate what is the approximate donation for the 30. Marios.

  13. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the thread for these photo's. LOL.

    C5.
    2 of those 5 pictures are duplicates.

  14. #9
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    CreamPie Special's

    This is definitely the thread for these photo's. LOL.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170513_232041.jpg‎   IMG_20170714_172938.jpg‎   IMG_20170714_172944.jpg‎   IMG_20170715_222046_kindlephoto-55454681.jpg‎   IMG_20170513_231944.jpg‎  


  15. #8

    Susan of Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    Very nice BBBJ she will not strip but her BBBJ skills are awesome 407-XXX-7795.
    No skin for the 40 special but she will strip for the 30 min though socks stayed on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape