Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,261 to 22,275 of 31849
-
07-29-17 12:24 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 48Toftt
Had a dream I met her. Gorgeous breasts, nice clean upscale location, energetic as all get out. Let me put it this way. You are the king, she will fulfill your every command. Passionate kisser. I will conjure up this dream again in the future.
Originally Posted by TnshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 10:10 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 2528Really? Glamorous?
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
Most as Cowboy fit in that category.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
Jeepster was right on the other.
Yea they travel or local girls just move from hotel to hotel. They put up adds, hoping a regular comes by or she has told him she was in town. Next the guys she doesn't know call, wanting cheap. Doing 3 or more 30 minutes dreams, back to back. Hell they may sit in a hotel all day with out the first call. Then the crazy guys at late night. 11 plus dreams a day? No glamour in my thoughts.
Quality ladies, gentlemen. Is where I think. Just my 2 cents.
-
07-28-17 13:44 #9587Senior Member

Posts: 340Semi glamorous life
Most of these girls on backpage are junkies or fucked up on alcohol and pills. They mostly all come from abusive homes, many are pimped out and most are crooks. This is not a life of glamour! Its a life of hell- make $ buy dope-make money buy dope-make money buy dope and OD!
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-17 00:12 #9586Senior Member

Posts: 48Terri4 xxfun
Anyone see her while she is been in town? Saw her postings on Eccie and TER and curious if there have been any dreams?
-
07-27-17 23:46 #9585Senior Member

Posts: 2316They direct their own documentaries
I suggest that you follow a few of the migrants on Snapchat. To summarize: much driving, much weed.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-Jeepster1.
-
07-27-17 19:55 #9584Senior Member

Posts: 340Leigh
I have been reading so many great reports on Lee I set up a meeting and dreamed with her this morning.
The door opened in her safe private residence and I was greeted by a pretty woman in her mid-late 30"s with a giant smile on her face.
Instantly I felt comfortable and knew I made a good decision. We chatted for a few minutes and then got down to business.
Leigh absolutely loves what she does! She said that several times and was so thrilled with the people she has met on this board.
Her love of her job led to a very very enthusiastic BBBJ followed by several positions.
There was no rush whatsoever and for a first time dream with someone it was great!
You can't go wrong here! Highly recommended!
-
07-27-17 13:19 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 511What a semi-glamorous life they lead.
These backpage escorts. Always traveling. Having lots of sex, making more in one hour than I make in a day in some instances, LOL. I wish I could do a documentary on one of them some day. I wonder what a typical stay is like for them. Do they do the tourist thing? I guess they probably have their regulars if they're good and have been at it for a bit. The life of a migrant worker, LOL. Do they travel alone or with friends? OMG, I'm so damn curious, LOL.
-
07-26-17 14:30 #9582Banned Member

Posts: 555Miss Jada James
Does anybody know what happened to miss Jada James. I was looking forward to seeing her and then she fell off the map.
-
07-26-17 13:31 #9581Regular Member

Posts: 23Clarice
A little late on this review but if she ever makes her way back to Nashville you should partake. Beautiful woman with an exceptional body. BBBJ and CFS. Rinse wash repeat.
http://angelstalent.com/clarice/
-
07-26-17 13:24 #9580Regular Member

Posts: 23Angelica
HOLY SHIYUT! This girl is absolutely stunning. Met her today. BBBJ, CFS multi position. Rinse wash repeat. Finest looking girl I've seen in a while.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3691.htm?cat=1
-
07-22-17 12:14 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 193Leigh
She has been on my list to see. It has been hard to get something setup with her though she must be busy.
-
07-21-17 12:29 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 153Leigh great!
I had the pleasure of meeting her this morning. I agree with Scatamoochie and David, she is worthy of a visit, and it won't be my last. Very nice and clean, has a very thin mommies body with freckles, which I like very much. Great skills and no rush at all. Safe clean incall. She is not new but not been active in a while. Go see her and enjoy.
Originally Posted by DavidBruce
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 06:44 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 83Leigh 71
Scatamoochie thanks for your post was very accurate.
Originally Posted by Scatamoochie
[View Original Post]
Leigh is fun. She has red hair, a pretty nice body for someone that's had a few kids.
Smaller breasts, great attitude can tell she likes to have fun.
Outstanding BBBJ, DT, Daty, cfs, lfk.
She was a great visit and I will repeat.
100 hr, 150 hr.
-
07-20-17 07:16 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 106Leigh
She is posting on sister site.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 22:12 #9575Banned Member

Posts: 441Send the number
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DavidBruce
[View Original Post]
Share number.
PM.
I will be home alone next week.
I need some girl.











Reply With Quote





