Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10141
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    I have shared her info with a few folks. Reluctant to publicly post her contact info. But I am really surprised by this report. All I can say is YMMV but I do agree she is focused on making money. However, not to the extent of being a ripoff she isn't that. I paid $. 8 too but I dreamed of more. Maybe she just liked me who knows. She has been texting me to return LOL.
    Please PM the details.

    Also I dreamt of going back to Him or Her Spa and this time I drew Isabella. She was very talkative and her massage was fantastic. But the ST was amazing. She has me rock solid in no time and she started talking dirty to me. OMG her sexy voice was amazing as she continued to relax me for 20 minutes. Afterwards, I sat in the room talking to her for over 30 minutes. She was amazing!

  3. #10139

    Looking for just standard nova finish.

    I'm looking for a standard nova finish I moved from dfw texas and they were everywhere. They only charged 40-60 $ out here it seems they want 6 for house fee is cheapest and 4 for tip. Anyone can give me recommends for a decent all around place he almoat guaranteed decent looking girls and fair price will greatly appreciate it.

  4. #10138
    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    I have shared her info with a few folks. Reluctant to publicly post her contact info. But I am really surprised by this report. All I can say is YMMV but I do agree she is focused on making money. However, not to the extent of being a ripoff she isn't that. I paid $. 8 too but I dreamed of more. Maybe she just liked me who knows. She has been texting me to return LOL.
    I don't know why people "participate" in a forum, which has the purpose of sharing information, if folks don't want to share information.

  5. #10137

    Manassas Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.
    Could you PM me the name of place, or location?

    Thanks.

  6. #10136

    UTR Chinese -

    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    Almost by accident I found a UTR massage girl. She does not advertise on CL or BP, why I am not sure. Tallish Chinese, 30's, athletic with Bs. So-so English, she needs customers. Details to trusted seniors only you won't be disappointed. Some extra available YMMV. Located in an area filled with AMPs but this is not one of them.
    Please PM me, hopefully in my NOVA-Dulles area.

  7. #10135
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have some info / review on this spa in Annadale? As I was interested in checking it out. You can pm me or add a brief. Best.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ss-me/32299903
    Not a spa, but an apartment with solid providers.

  8. #10134

    Alexa Thai / Annadale

    Hi,

    Does anyone have some info / review on this spa in Annadale? As I was interested in checking it out. You can pm me or add a brief. Best.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ss-me/32299903

  9. #10133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have gone there 3 or 4 times. Every time I have had Sandy.

    Sandy has gotten progressively more liberal each visit. The last visit she got fully nude and teased my balls w / her tongue while she gave me the HJ.

    So Sandy is great, but I would prefer younger.

    How would your rank them between, patty, Sandy and Giovanna?
    I haven't yet had the pleasure but I'm a big fan of MILF providers so Sandy seems like she'd be right up my alley. When I get a chance to take the plunge I'll certainly come back and post a report.

  10. #10132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyD53  [View Original Post]
    Anytime $. 2 decreases my account, I always hope for a good massage but EXPECT a HE. I went to this very nice place in a high class area in Fairfax. Went up a flight of stairs and saw a skinny Asian named Yanni or something like that. The picture up top with the purple shirt is fake. The bottom picture with the sunglasses is real. When I get upstairs, it reminded me of Sandra's Latin place. It had a little desk in an office type of environment. Therefore, I felt obligated to pay upfront even though I wasn't told to do so. Next, in the room, I started out naked, but she came in and covered me. Started the massage and kept me covered the whole time. I was thinking, "I've been thru this plenty of times, so I will just stay calm and things will get better. " I was wrong. Massage wasn't the best, but in fairness wasn't the worse. No teasing. After it's all said and done, no HE and she walked out and stayed out until I got dress and reopened the door. Of course, I didn't show any emotions on my way out and also didn't leave a tip. Some other woman was at that little desk when I left, but wasn't eye-catching. I guess I was so frustrated for TOFTT, I really didn't care how she looked. So I imagine if I would have chose the outcall option, the result would have been the same, but I'm not sure. There's probably info in the forum about this ad, but the old man just didn't feel like scanning thru pages looking for it. My lost, but YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tudio/26900476
    I've seen both Yanni and Vicky and had no problem getting satisfaction. But with Yanni I had to take charge a little bit when I saw her the first time because she was pretty nervous about LEO issues. It took a few minutes of (polite and non-threatening) "grab ass" play on my part before she started to relax. No way to know for sure but it's possible the vibe was not quite there when you saw her. She and Vicky see clients at the spa and also at an apt in Fairfax. I've visited both places and things are definitely more relaxed at the apt. Anytime you have a public location you inevitably have issues with visits by LEO or licensing officials.

    But of course 120 is an HE-inclusive fee. I've never been asked to pay up front at the spa so, if I had gotten a non-HE session I probably would have left 80 and explained my reasoning.

  11. #10131
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyD53  [View Original Post]
    Anytime $. 2 decreases my account, I always hope for a good massage but EXPECT a HE. I went to this very nice place in a high class area in Fairfax. Went up a flight of stairs and saw a skinny Asian named Yanni or something like that. The picture up top with the purple shirt is fake. The bottom picture with the sunglasses is real. When I get upstairs, it reminded me of Sandra's Latin place. It had a little desk in an office type of environment. Therefore, I felt obligated to pay upfront even though I wasn't told to do so. Next, in the room, I started out naked, but she came in and covered me. Started the massage and kept me covered the whole time. I was thinking, "I've been thru this plenty of times, so I will just stay calm and things will get better. " I was wrong. Massage wasn't the best, but in fairness wasn't the worse. No teasing. After it's all said and done, no HE and she walked out and stayed out until I got dress and reopened the door. Of course, I didn't show any emotions on my way out and also didn't leave a tip. Some other woman was at that little desk when I left, but wasn't eye-catching. I guess I was so frustrated for TOFTT, I really didn't care how she looked. So I imagine if I would have chose the outcall option, the result would have been the same, but I'm not sure. There's probably info in the forum about this ad, but the old man just didn't feel like scanning thru pages looking for it. My lost, but YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tudio/26900476
    $120 per hour should always include a HE!

  12. #10130

    Spa Sung Review / Looking for recomenndation

    Looking to visit a place this month in the Springfield area. After some review I've compiled a list of Blue Therapy, Spa Sung, Annandale Wellness, Edsall Therapy, and Soft Touch. Of these I've only been to Spa Sung. While it was an excellent massage it wasn't everything I was looking for. I think that may have been my mistake since Amy asked how I found out about them and I said Yelp instead of something more obvious like backpage. Aside from that though the massage was great, Amy was attactive and overall cleanliness was good. My only complaint would be that they did not have anyone at the front when I went and Amy was the only one there so she had to step out twice during the massage. I do have high hopes for possible a round 2 however due to my bad luck I decided it might be good to try another place possibly. I don't go that often because of the $$ involved however of the ones listed what would be your top 2 (or general ranking). Looking for something discreet that's very relaxing, clean and has attractive women. A good massage is also a requirement Thanks!

  13. #10129

    Where to go in Springfield

    Looking to visit a place this month in the Springfield area. After some review I've compiled a list of Blue Therapy, Spa Sung, Annandale Wellness, Edsall Therapy, and Soft Touch. Of these I've only been to Spa Sung; while it was an excellent massage it wasn't everything I was looking for. I think that may have been my mistake since Amy asked how I found out about them and I said Yelp instead of something more obvious like backpage. Aside from that it was a great massage in terms of atmosphere, cleanliness, attractiveness, etc and I do have high hopes for possible a round 2. Anyways, I don't go that often because of the $$ involved however of the ones listed what would be your top 2 (or general ranking). Looking for something discreet that's very relaxing, clean and has attractive women. A good massage is also a requirement Thanks!

  14. #10128

    Soapy Hallucinations

    I know there's no true soapland experience here in the DMV, but when I found an ad suggesting such (see regular sites), I let my curiosity get the better of me and as I drifted off to sleep after some mind-stimulating sushi and beer I dreamt that I played Hooky and gave it a go. Out of 5:

    TS 5.

    Massage 4.

    Attitude 5+.

    Appearance 2-3 depending on your tolerance for girth. Not too old, sort of almost MILF with a little too much extra. But her legs didn't suffer too much for it. Decent enough face.

    Time management 2.

    Finish fairly standard but 5 for skill.

    But the whole thing was made worthwhile by the attitude. Playful, friendly, totally relaxed. The playfulness was especially appreciated during the TS, never any question of the guest of honor. No, she didn't get soapy herself.

    The relaxed atmosphere made me wonder whether something in the sushi had me tripping rather than dreaming. You may have dreamt of open door massages, this was one of those. Never before had any traffic in the hall during one though, but this time there was. But she carried on unbothered. Well I kept my head turned (and this was preflip), but I eventually gathered that the traffic in the hall was an owner / manager or something stopping by. But the funniest part was that he passed by the door and exchanged greetings with my provider. Just when she was in a classic position. Kneeling on the table, legs straddling my head, rubbing down my back with elbows and forearms.

    Well the trip continued after that when I briefly thought all my prayers had been answered. But like a backpage pic, twas not to be. She whispered to me, "you want 4 hands? Umm, YES! "how much you have?" Umm, $. "Oh, not enough, next time, OK honey? Ooookaaaaay but wait, there's more. This is near the end of the evening, place has cleared out, the ladies are getting chatty, the other provider comes in and sits down on my table, chatting away. I'm thinking, are they going to give me the 4 anyway? Alas, no. I said this dream turned into a hallucination, not a fantasy. But it was fun anyway, other provider was also very friendly, apologized for talking so much. I said no problem, fun to listen. If I'd had my wits about me I'd have tried to talk them into the 4. But, no, not a quick thinker.

    Anyway, finally on the flip, other provider is gone, door closes, lights down, garments on the floor just like that. More nice playfulness, roaming allowed. I didn't dine, wasn't presented without request like in my best dreams, but probably available for good customers. As for me, despite the wonderful attitude, the girth kept my request for that menu at bay (I prefer spinner types), so just enjoyed a bit of roaming.

    But finish technique was top notch. However I then discovered my mistake, because I'm one of those treat them well types. I realized her offer for 4 hands (probably unintentionally. But maybe cleverly) had caused me to show my hand. Now, if the garments hadn't hit the floor, even I wouldn't have parted with my full house. But as I was well satisfied, there had been some interesting play, and I had unwittingly shown my hand, I took the penalty and played all my cards. So she negotiated herself a nice win without negotiating. Oh, well, live and learn. But even here her good attitude prevailed. She gave a very sincere bow and thanks. Like really traditional stuff, it was touching. Well at least I'll be on their atf list. Not that I'll be back before the next rotation. Got to figure out how to induce more hallucinations.

  15. #10127
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Which girls have you seen and which ones would you recommend (looks, quality of massage, available extras, etc.)? Also, are there any of them not worth a visit?
    I have gone there 3 or 4 times. Every time I have had Sandy.

    Sandy has gotten progressively more liberal each visit. The last visit she got fully nude and teased my balls w / her tongue while she gave me the HJ.

    So Sandy is great, but I would prefer younger.

    How would your rank them between, patty, Sandy and Giovanna?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape