Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Results 391 to 394 of 394
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #4

    What

    Trying to understand what's the ultimate goal. To enjoy bb's or end up no where?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd add another interesting thread. I know this thread will be criticized by the mongers who choose not to participate in festivities such as these, but I also know that there are like minded mongers who do from time to time. So feel free to post about the Escorts, Strippers, and other women who give this kind of service.

  2. #3

    Most fall short

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    They all start with raincoats, then the more they get to know you aka the more you spend and how often, the more likely they'd kiss you naked in the rain.
    We all may try but there is skin to skin contact by everyone that plays, such is the life.

  3. #2

    Often in times

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd add another interesting thread. I know this thread will be criticized by the mongers who choose not to participate in festivities such as these, but I also know that there are like minded mongers who do from time to time. So feel free to post about the Escorts, Strippers, and other women who give this kind of service.
    They all start with raincoats, then the more they get to know you aka the more you spend and how often, the more likely they'd kiss you naked in the rain.

  4. #1

    BBFS and BBBJ

    Just thought I'd add another interesting thread. I know this thread will be criticized by the mongers who choose not to participate in festivities such as these, but I also know that there are like minded mongers who do from time to time. So feel free to post about the Escorts, Strippers, and other women who give this kind of service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape