Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 806 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4994

    Karen / Kim

    Took a stroll on the southside yesterday about 5 pm. Too many uncles around that I didn't want to meet so headed north. Took a stroll on L and saw many BSW's from 27-34 and no presence of uncle LEO. Saw Karen (the SW in the jeep from my last post) out walking. Made the scoop at 30th and got reacquainted. When I called her Karen she corrected me that her name was Kim. She talks very softly and I have bad hearing so Kim it is. Found a very good out of the way spot for a BBBJCIM. Would have done more, but my car is small and I'm not as athletic as I used to be. That rack of hers is large and firm and is just amazing. Unlike most of the SW's in the area she is clean and shows no evidence of drug use. Damage was. 3 and a tip of a Lincoln.

    As I was dropping her off close to L, there were 6 BSW's on the corner. They didn't bother with me as they could see kim getting out of the car, but after I dropped her off, uncle comes rolling by and stops a half a block to my right. Probably to roust some of the girls. I went left and just past 27th another uncle had someone pulled over. Hope it wasn't any of you.

    Happy mongering. Be vigilant.

  2. #4993

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Monday's Bad:

    I think 24th and GF is ground zero. 24th was crawling with LEO Monday afternoon. Something was happening. They were even walking in yards on 24th.

    Saturday's Good:

    Early morning Saturday I saw a young lady with LOOONG legs and short shorts. . She was looking at her own reflection in a store window and brushing her hair. That was also on 24th and GF. Anyone know who that was? A couple minutes earlier I saw her walking west on GF with a couple of guys. She stayed on the corner and the two guys kept going west on GF.
    Ms Long Legs has been around a while. I'm guessing she has regulars because when I first saw her I was sure she was TGTBT. Suspecting a sting I just lurked at a distance on more than one occasion. She has a bad, bad habit of talking through car windows for an extended period of time. Of the 6-8 times I've seen her talking to mongers she's never once climbed into a car. I'd love to know her rates, but I'm not talking through a window to anyone, especially with all the heat on now. Maybe her prices will drop eventually, as good as she looks now, she looking a little haggard compared to 6 months ago.

    I once witnessed her get into a screaming match with her white boyfriend because he was no longer doing anything to make money for them to score, he was just sending her out to suck dick. Haven't seen him in several months and you're correct she's often in the company of one or more AA men. I suspect they may take their payment in a different way if she needs to score but hasn't turned any tricks.

    HS.

    PS A few of the girls can now be found East of 16th St.

  3. #4992

    Saturday Good, Monday Not So Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone mongering on 24th & GF right now must be out of their mind. That is ground zero for LEO.

    ETA: I'm a dumbass and was mixing up with Nat, but still pretty damn close...
    Monday's Bad:

    I think 24th and GF is ground zero. 24th was crawling with LEO Monday afternoon. Something was happening. They were even walking in yards on 24th.

    Saturday's Good:

    Early morning Saturday I saw a young lady with LOOONG legs and short shorts. . She was looking at her own reflection in a store window and brushing her hair. That was also on 24th and GF. Anyone know who that was? A couple minutes earlier I saw her walking west on GF with a couple of guys. She stayed on the corner and the two guys kept going west on GF.

  4. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Took 3 runs down Greenfield about an hour apart. Uncle LEO is out in force today, 2 walking Officers and 2 squads. As soon as a SW pops out they roust her. Saw one getting arrested on 24th.

    Be safe.
    Anyone mongering on 24th & GF right now must be out of their mind. That is ground zero for LEO.

    ETA: I'm a dumbass and was mixing up with Nat, but still pretty damn close...

  5. #4990

    Uncle LEO

    Took 3 runs down Greenfield about an hour apart. Uncle LEO is out in force today, 2 walking Officers and 2 squads. As soon as a SW pops out they roust her. Saw one getting arrested on 24th.

    Be safe.

  6. #4989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Late Saturday stroll

    Was passing through, so I decided to take a Stroll in your fine City late afternoon / Early evening. I told myself I was going to Hold out for something really nice, and I did in about 15 minutes! A little blonde WSW on Brown and 35 named Mindy did the suck and spit thing. I also saw something funny in the same area. A TV was getting doused with water from 2 Ambulance People due to Pepper Spray in the Eyes! Somebody didn't like that person.

  7. #4988

    Red jeep

    Used to travel to Dallas on business years ago. The main strip where talent could be found was all mobile. You constantly saw them in cars and they worked hard to get your attention.

  8. #4987

    Scooped

    Got back to brew town on Tuesday morning and headed for the north side stroll on L. Had to be a little careful as several LEO vehicles were hanging out around the gas station on 27th. There were several BSW's and one WSW on L. Decided to stroll through some of the side streets and had an experience that has never occurred with me before. I pulled up to a 4-way stop sign and there was a red jeep coming from the right that stopped also. The driver was an AA female and she pulled in front of me, rolled down her window and flashed her tits at me, then asked if she could ride with me. Wow, heck yeah, you can ride with me. Easiest scoop I ever made. Her name was Karen, about late 30 ish, with a great rack, but plenty of baby damage. She was quite friendly and we found a spot for a very good bbbjcimfiv and some tittie play. More was on the menu, but being it was daytime I didn't want to chance anything else as we both had our shirts off. Damage was. 3, although she said she usually gets. 5 (ha ha). I did spring for breakfast at the arches as a tip. Sorry no phone or digits, but she usually hangs out in the high 20's, low 30's on L and drives a beat up, dark red jeep.

    As an FYI, I saw on the news there was a shooting in the area the other day, so I'm sure uncle LEO will have more of a presence in the area for a while.

  9. #4986
    This is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    .

  10. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    What a fruit cake. I think the real reason he does this is because he has some weird fetish. I bet if the cops raided his home computer they would find some creepy shit. Man, do people get this bored? This is 'merica and this is what he chooses to do with his time?
    Yeah, the Bates guy, a real creepy & strange looking weirdo who get off on video taping people having sex. I've gone at it with him a few time on Youtube, told him him he was a creep and should try to find a girl friend. He's made quite the career for himself though, but one of these days he's going to sneak up on the wrong dude & it's not going to end well for him, it's just a matter of time.

  11. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Tall white brunette. Big feet. Could have played basketball at one time. She is in her 40's I believe. Usually walks Lincoln or S 13 only.

    .
    This the one?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-9473/19490843

  12. #4983
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Tall white brunette. Big feet. Could have played basketball at one time. She is in her 40's I believe. Usually walks Lincoln or S 13 only.
    Adams apple? LOL!

  13. #4982
    Tall white brunette. Big feet. Could have played basketball at one time. She is in her 40's I believe. Usually walks Lincoln or S 13 only.

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs  [View Original Post]
    There are a few Samanthas on BP, can you post the link, age, or last 4?
    .

  14. #4981

    If she's on BP

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Picked up SW Maggie who also advertises as "Samantha" on BP. Number available to contributing members and seniors.
    There are a few Samanthas on BP, can you post the link, age, or last 4?

  15. #4980

    Weekend Scoop

    After a week of camping, headed to brew town on Friday. Decided to see if I could accomplish two scoops in one day (with the help of my blue friend). Friday morning headed to the north stroll on L. Quite a number of BSW's out between 27 & 35 and very little presence of uncle LEO. Scooped a BSW, Rena (or Rita) in the low 20's. Did the LE check and off we went. She's a little older (40 ish), not much to look at, with a slim body and quite a talker. Found a spot for a very enjoyable BBBJCIM. A highlight was her great ass. It was pillow soft and very enjoyable to play with during the session. Don't think I would visit her again, but did get digits if anyone is interested. Damage was. 2, didn't have to tip.

    After an early lunch and a catnap, headed to the south side. Not much out on and and no uncles spotted, so headed over to G, which really got exciting. About 1 pm G was overwhelmed by uncle and it looked like a family reunion. In the mid 20's there were multiple marked and unmarked cars, uncles on bikes and on foot. It was like turning on the light at night and watching all the bugs scurry away with monger vehicles and SW's all scrambling to get out of the area. Most of the SW's headed east as uncle was pushing up the side streets from G. Decided to head out also, but came back about an hour later. A few uncles still out, but ran into an old standby, Jessie, out on G. Met her down the block on O and headed far out of the area. Enjoyed a BBBJCIMFIV. Didn't notice any evidence of drug use last time we met, but now she has pockmarks all over her arms and legs. She was also on the nods and slept while I drove to drop her off. Still a nice gal and enjoyed the time. As before she still does not have a phone, but usually hangs out on O in the mid 20's. Damage was. 3 with a tip of 5.

    Happy mongering!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape