Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2833
-
07-21-17 08:09 #748Senior Member

Posts: 1820?
I don't even know what this means. If you're trying to say many have moved to the lower teens on G, I agree.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 04:44 #747Senior Member

Posts: 386Oops
They've moved to and & L. Be, safe all.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 03:05 #746Senior Member

Posts: 389Sure
PM me. I don't want to give out personal ones because I asked permission for them. There are a couple public ones but if you message me I'll give you those. All kinds of girls use this to promote themselves. Just ask them for it.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 03:03 #745Senior Member

Posts: 389Does it Matter
It's encrypted. Although there are rumors Snapchat holds the info for a few days. Even though it's supposed to be deleted of their server according their terms of service. Doesn't matter who follows who. Even if the chick is a Pro, followers can be friends or even just randoms.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Also for the maps thing. Just go in there and turn it off. Everyone of my actual friends has it turned off. There is one local pro that hasn't turned hers off hehe. I even called her one time to set up and appointment to see if she would lie about where she is and how long it would take to meet up. Since probably 90% of these girls tell you I'll be there in 30 and show up 2 hours later.
-
07-20-17 23:18 #744Senior Member

Posts: 386Ladies on the move
With the push of alderman Donovan & perez & the security patrol happening the last 2 days, big increase of SW's w, h & e,have moved big time to and & some to L. Good luck to all happy hunting & be safe.
Eagle19.
-
07-20-17 12:36 #743Senior Member

Posts: 875I once had a UTR who was a former Hillside dancer that matches that description. Civilian name began with an R.
Originally Posted by Japdip1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 22:12 #742Senior Member

Posts: 390Well she wasn't a real GFE with me at $200/ HR and she was on and off on DATY so no damn way she is worth $400 simply due to new tits. Anyone who pays it is just driving up prices for no reason.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 22:00 #741Senior Member

Posts: 61Memory lane (or lack of it)
I was chatting with a friend who sometimes hobbies, we were chatting about some of our ATF's. For the life of us we cannot remember the brunette brown eyes, nice tits who was a brief sensation on HorH. Went by Mandy / Mindy uugghh. We cannot remember, and we were wondering what ever happened to her. Anybody remember and know what happened to her?
We also cannot remember the gal who had a butterfly tattooed about her pussy. Another fine one gone!
-
07-19-17 15:25 #740Senior Member

Posts: 639In this day and age, I imagine it could be. Just like computers and IP addresses. But some of these girls have hundreds of followers on Snapchat. Where do you start tracing back when you have that many? . I'm curious if one were to use Snapchat using TOR browser (dark web) if you could fly UTR?
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 14:56 #739Senior Member

Posts: 189Confirmed it's her and she's charging $400/ hr.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 12:00 #738Senior Member

Posts: 315Not only who is watching
There was a recent uproar about SnapMaps, so you can see where all your friends are.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...p_feature.html
-
07-19-17 11:21 #737Senior Member

Posts: 1244Traced
Just curious if that can be traced back to who is watching? IF, they would get popped and they somehow see the contents could it be traced back?
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 21:20 #736Senior Member

Posts: 103Usernames.
Hahaha, he called S. Rose a turd LOL. I could imagine her snaps smh. Can you post some usernames of some local providers? I've never added any, the only one that came up in my phone was Arianhna Mayy, I believe her username is bandznbeauty, il have to double check my old phone which I use Snapchat on.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-18-17 16:12 #735Senior Member

Posts: 389Snapchat
Yeah definitely. If I wasn't so burned out business wise I would try to develop a snapchat type app that allows people to follow them for free and to charge subscriptions for extra content / posts. Granted it would be hard to get on the app stores if they thought it was for porn but you could market it for all kinds of other things like workout techniques, motivational speaking. Blah blah blah but these chicks are constantly getting in trouble when someone reports them and having to start new accounts. Plus going through third party sites to get paid has to suck.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
I agree though. If a new girl comes to town that is a high profile I like to check out her snapchat. I followed that Sierra Rose chick that would always post and I met in Brookfield hotel by von maur. She turned out to be a total turd. There are about 10 chicks that I follow locally. One posts all the time getting banged.
-
07-18-17 14:08 #734Senior Member

Posts: 639I use it all the time. Kinda part my own screening process I guess you'd say. Has worked very well for me. Its also nice to be able to see pics and vids of your fav. Girl when you can't physically get to see her. Depends too, on if your talking about regular Snap chat or premiuim. Good way to weed out LE , Well for now anyway.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






