Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 30759
-
07-18-17 19:40 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 493Please clarify which girl from Thai style
PG69.
Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69
[View Original Post]
Which girl provided the great massage?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...221185620.html
-
07-18-17 19:22 #17528Banned Member

Posts: 435Agree with you on the great massage. My HE experience with her though was not so great. Jackhammer action and not sensual at all, this was a while ago though so maybe she got pointers from others on how to improve that.
Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 19:10 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 781Betty. Petite Chinese girl. CC
Had a good appointment with Betty today in her small studio on the 5th floor of CC.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-girl/7301113
The picture in the ad is real but she is more attractive to me than the photo. It isn't very flattering, at all. 4' 10" to 5' 0" tall. Probably 90 pounds or less. Late 20's or early 30's. Black hair below her shoulders. Tight little Asian butt. Natural B's. Very slim and tiny. Definite spinner in every sense.
Her studio is very small a sparsely furnished. Massage table. Mattress on the floor. A couple of small chairs and that's about it. This was our first time together and I wasted time with a poor attempt at massage. Don't bother when you go. Just get down to business. Betty is a full service girl from China via California. English is passable and didn't cause any problems. I partook of LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. She didn't allow FIV. Standard damages of $$.
Betty is a sweetheart without an agenda. She's working for the money. I ended up running a little over my allotted time but without too much hassle to "hurry up".
So, to wrap this report up, would I see her again? Yes, definitely! Looks = 9. Attitude = 8.5. Service = 8.5. She's one of the better ones in CC. Not Rejuv material but well worth visiting at Century Center!
Oh, did I mention it. She's got Bush! A definite "must see" for Bush lovers out there!!
-
07-18-17 18:36 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 342Nong at Thai Style
Nong or that how it sounded like. Nong gives s great massage. Definite repeat. HF 60 tip 60. Total 120.
-
07-18-17 17:04 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 298Kylie
Did anyone see Kylie of Siam Thai, CC 2602 lately? No responses to text and phone just goes to voicemail.
-
07-18-17 13:38 #17524Banned Member

Posts: 1022Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 01:57 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 1897You can find lots of reviews by RTFF. As a noob, you must contribute to get inside information. A lot of guys do a lot of troal. And error meeting gs to find their gems. Just some advice.
Originally Posted by Bbbjcim123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 01:30 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 324Snow with white dress
That photo is like 10 years ago, she's late 40's.
-
07-17-17 23:57 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 684Read the Forum
Being new to the forum, the best suggestion is to do some reading. This thread has some great information. Good luck and please contribute as you experience.
Originally Posted by Bbbjcim123
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 23:34 #17520Regular Member

Posts: 10Hi, new to this. But wondering if anyone knows a good cute looking massage therapist that gives a decent massage bt also offers HE. Thanks in advance.
-
07-17-17 20:05 #17519Regular Member

Posts: 15Mia on 9th floor now
Now with all the publicity she's drawing it takes just one nuthead to go wacko like what happened to Rina. Haven't seen an ad by Rina lately probably laying low but this will eventually happen to Mia, trust me guys / gals.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 15:27 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 274601
Petite girl under 100 pounds.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
Not much of a body.
She ask and I told her I was a local guy.
I speak no Japanese.
She kept pushing Japanese words at me.
Had a bad feeling about this.
So I left.
-
07-17-17 13:25 #17517Senior Member

Posts: 362I've tried
I've tried Rita the one in the front. Its at the foot spa and supposed to be legit. She opened the door with a low cut top and FK she looked HOT and wanted to just start sucking her tits. Took shower and and went to the front room with the LARGE table with the hole in the table looking down. She NEVER got within arms length so I could not grab her. Tried the side face thing (complaining that it hurt my neck) and she still kept away. Massage was pretty good and she kind of knew I wasn't there just for massage. She finished my back and I kept telling her that my upper thigh hurt etc and she started doing the finger tip sh*t and asked me to turn over. I did and she pointed and said "there?" I said yes, she said more tip. I said okay. She did a very sensual HJ but always kept away from my octopus hands and never got to touch her or even see those puppies. Cleaned up showered and left total damage. 6 up front house fee when I entered the room, and. 6 HE fee. Nice but would not repeat if I can't touch her.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my friends and remember we all dine at the why sometimes.
007.
-
07-17-17 05:17 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 301411
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6928788
Anyone tried.
-
07-17-17 02:24 #17515Senior Member

Posts: 5231Heh-heh, Tic Tac Toe. If Tina played it would be TTT horizontally, or else Tina and Mooki because Joy plays, but she was at CC and is on vacay.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
Pinky goes back for years and was always reportedly legit. Last time I saw her at CS a few years ago she looked nothing like the TTT pic in the negative; just a heads-up.











Reply With Quote




