Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10126

    Traits of the best managers / MMSs

    Perhaps sharing this info will result in some places "upping their game" (many providers and MMS read this forum, so I have learned).

    As is true for many, YMMV. I know what I want, and I know the standard rates. I know two MMSs who understand customers, and whose actions all but guarantee they will return (likely regularly).

    - When I call for an appointment, they know either from my number or voice I am one of their good clients. They know I am nice to the ladies, I am never a problem, I know the standard rates (BTW, I learned all of those things from RTFF).

    - When I arrive, they make me feel welcome (or better welcome back). By their tone of voice and body language they make it clear they are pleased a good client has returned. (I do not think I am "special," I believe they treat all good clients with equal care.

    - If they are too busy, I understand they will not be able to be my provider that visit (I prefer the MMS -- experience, grace, beauty) -- the lady they send is almost always an excellent sub.

    - They know I enjoy a great TS -- when they are the provider, the TS usually lasts 15 or more minutes.

    - They are skilled masseuses -- they know I enjoy the massage part -- but they always remember to have sufficient sensual touches to allow me to be both relaxed and stimulated.

    - They take an extended amount of time prior to the flip for entertaining and stimulating touches (and, they are happy for my touches, even when their ability to relax / enjoy them is impeded by calls / door bells).

    - After the flip, nothing is rushed, and every pleasure they provide is a treasure.

    - They never watch the clock (at least they are never obvious about it) -- they never short me on time (frequently when not busy, the ending time is very flexibile with post-HE extended additional head / foot massage, stretching, etc.).

    - When not busy, they check if I want a post-massage shower (shorter, but still enjoyable).

    - The never, ever count the tip in my presence (they know I will be as generous with them as they have been with me).

    Yes, it took time to find these places (each advertises regularly on the usual places). Yes it took more than one visit to develop some rapport.

    Yes, I think I get my money's worth (it is about the total experience).

    There is frequent criticism on the board about the quality of the AMPs. I find high quality AMPs are around the corner from me, or close-by (10-20 minutes). Perhaps if we are better quality clients, the AMPs are better quality. I don't know.

    I visit other places at times (mongers are fickle -- we like exploring and variety, you never know when you might find a unicorn) and, if the visit was not great I wonder what might a great MMS do to make it better.

    I visited a great place earlier this week -- a great visit thanks to the MMS who took care of me.

    NR.

  2. #10125

    I understand not wanting a scene

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    There was quite a language issue. I thought I had negotiated a better dream. Also, did not want a scene in the parking lot.

    To my surprise several mongers have send PMs asking for digits.
    I definitely understand not wanting a scene in the parking lot. That's a good way to attract the wrong kind of attention from our Uncle LEO.

    When I saw Coco a few weeks back I gave her $ on top of the 0. 4 door fee (for 30 minutes) and got more than HE, although in the end she wasn't very good and I had to finish myself off. But at least I got more than HE. FYI, her ad is back up as of this morning and she now wants 0. 5 door fee for a half-hour. Coco's in it for the money as well.

    I'm definitely a bit surprised mongers are asking for digits. That gal definitely isn't on my radar screen.

  3. #10124

    Drive a bit further

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    On the rare occasion I get out to travel with some mongering opportunities I have reached out for some advice. I am often asked by helpful brother mongers: what is it that you are looking for exactly. I seem to stutter and fumble as there are times even I am not sure what I really want. I came across a post on the Richmond Massage Board that I thought was the perfect answer:

    " Is there anyone in this town that gives a decent massage with a blow job to finish? - or maybe even at the beach?

    I'm getting tired of bad massages and the HJ. Last time I went to the place on Midlo by the burger joint. The massage was so bad that I almost left, after 20 min. I flipped myself over to get the heck out of there. I used to go to the place on Robious with the small singing chick. She gave a decent massage. Place on Midlo by the Subway used WAY to much oil. Just having a tough time finding a decent provider. . ".

    Anyway I guess this request eliminates the AMP scene, but perhaps there are some independents that have the perfect answer? (BTW the answer on the Richmond board was to go to the Tidewater area. Well I never get to go there, I get to go to NOVA LOL) Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    I would venture up to PG County. Cherry Accupressure, Tk, and Rising Sun should be better options for you.

  4. #10123

    703-678-6978

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyD53  [View Original Post]
    Anytime $. 2 decreases my account, I always hope for a good massage but EXPECT a HE. I went to this very nice place in a high class area in Fairfax. *** I guess I was so frustrated for TOFTT, I really didn't care how she looked. So I imagine if I would have chose the outcall option, the result would have been the same, but I'm not sure. There's probably info in the forum about this ad, but the old man just didn't feel like scanning thru pages looking for it. My lost, but YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tudio/26900476
    There are reviews on here of Vicky, who uses that number. They appear to describe an experience different from yours (I've never seen her); maybe this was a new girl? But I agree, $120/ hour would lead one to assume a higher level of service. Thanks for the report-.

  5. #10122

    Upcoming Trip back to NOVA

    On the rare occasion I get out to travel with some mongering opportunities I have reached out for some advice. I am often asked by helpful brother mongers: what is it that you are looking for exactly. I seem to stutter and fumble as there are times even I am not sure what I really want. I came across a post on the Richmond Massage Board that I thought was the perfect answer:

    " Is there anyone in this town that gives a decent massage with a blow job to finish? - or maybe even at the beach?

    I'm getting tired of bad massages and the HJ. Last time I went to the place on Midlo by the burger joint. The massage was so bad that I almost left, after 20 min. I flipped myself over to get the heck out of there. I used to go to the place on Robious with the small singing chick. She gave a decent massage. Place on Midlo by the Subway used WAY to much oil. Just having a tough time finding a decent provider. . ".

    Anyway I guess this request eliminates the AMP scene, but perhaps there are some independents that have the perfect answer? (BTW the answer on the Richmond board was to go to the Tidewater area. Well I never get to go there, I get to go to NOVA LOL) Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

  6. #10121

    Yes $1. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, she wanted $180 for an HE?
    There was quite a language issue. I thought I had negotiated a better dream. Also, did not want a scene in the parking lot.

    To my surprise several mongers have send PMs asking for digits.

  7. #10120

    Surprisingly NO HE

    Anytime $. 2 decreases my account, I always hope for a good massage but EXPECT a HE. I went to this very nice place in a high class area in Fairfax. Went up a flight of stairs and saw a skinny Asian named Yanni or something like that. The picture up top with the purple shirt is fake. The bottom picture with the sunglasses is real. When I get upstairs, it reminded me of Sandra's Latin place. It had a little desk in an office type of environment. Therefore, I felt obligated to pay upfront even though I wasn't told to do so. Next, in the room, I started out naked, but she came in and covered me. Started the massage and kept me covered the whole time. I was thinking, "I've been thru this plenty of times, so I will just stay calm and things will get better. " I was wrong. Massage wasn't the best, but in fairness wasn't the worse. No teasing. After it's all said and done, no HE and she walked out and stayed out until I got dress and reopened the door. Of course, I didn't show any emotions on my way out and also didn't leave a tip. Some other woman was at that little desk when I left, but wasn't eye-catching. I guess I was so frustrated for TOFTT, I really didn't care how she looked. So I imagine if I would have chose the outcall option, the result would have been the same, but I'm not sure. There's probably info in the forum about this ad, but the old man just didn't feel like scanning thru pages looking for it. My lost, but YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tudio/26900476

  8. #10119
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! If that's what she charges for a helping hand, imagine what she wants for other extras. Never mind golden p*ssy syndrome, she's got golden everything syndrome.
    I have shared her info with a few folks. Reluctant to publicly post her contact info. But I am really surprised by this report. All I can say is YMMV but I do agree she is focused on making money. However, not to the extent of being a ripoff she isn't that. I paid $. 8 too but I dreamed of more. Maybe she just liked me who knows. She has been texting me to return LOL.

  9. #10118

    That's way too steep

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, she wanted $180 for an HE?
    Yikes! If that's what she charges for a helping hand, imagine what she wants for other extras. Never mind golden p*ssy syndrome, she's got golden everything syndrome.

  10. #10117

    HE how much?

    Just to clarify, she wanted $180 for an HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I followed up on this recommendation.

    I set up an appointment on a Friday for the following week. She could not do Monday, so we went to Tuesday. She texted me Sunday to ask me to come that day. We stuck with Tuesday. Tuesday she texted me three times to come early. - Weird.

    Ok venue, she wanted. 8 for house fee and an additional 1. 0 for VERY limited extra. I asked for more than she offered for. 8. I also said I would go to 1. 0 for a complete experience. She shook her head and took. 8 (I should have left). Anyway. Very good massage and very good HE. She even made a valiant effort at a second pop. Nice clean up. She is cute. The poor communication skills came through in the end in that she followed me to my car for the extra. 2 she felt she was owed. With the poor communication, I could see how she felt that, so I gave her the extra.

    She sent me a "hello" text two days later.

    Summary: Weird to set up, great massage, pretty girl, poor communication, excellent HE, overpriced, and followed me into the parking lot.

    As you said YMMV.

    If someone is willing to take another shot, I hope you do well.

    OB.

  11. #10116

    YMMV. Mine did

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    I followed up on this recommendation.

    I set up an appointment on a Friday for the following week. She could not do Monday, so we went to Tuesday. She texted me Sunday to ask me to come that day. We stuck with Tuesday. Tuesday she texted me three times to come early. - Weird.

    Ok venue, she wanted. 8 for house fee and an additional 1. 0 for VERY limited extra. I asked for more than she offered for. 8. I also said I would go to 1. 0 for a complete experience. She shook her head and took. 8 (I should have left). Anyway. Very good massage and very good HE. She even made a valiant effort at a second pop. Nice clean up. She is cute. The poor communication skills came through in the end in that she followed me to my car for the extra. 2 she felt she was owed. With the poor communication, I could see how she felt that, so I gave her the extra.

    She sent me a "hello" text two days later.

    Summary: Weird to set up, great massage, pretty girl, poor communication, excellent HE, overpriced, and followed me into the parking lot.

    As you said YMMV.

    If someone is willing to take another shot, I hope you do well.

    OB.

  12. #10115

    Comfort Spot Anna

    Went to Comfort Spot on 50 due to body aches after yard work. Got Anna. Asked for firm and she did a very good job. Near end, relaxed in the usual NOVA manner. Would repeat if you like a good massage.

  13. #10114
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Fixed. LOL.

  14. #10113
    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    Almost by accident I found a UTR massage girl. She does not advertise on CL or BP, why I am not sure. Tallish Chinese, 30's, athletic with Bs. So-so English, she needs customers. Details to trusted seniors only you won't be disappointed. Some extra available YMMV. Located in an area filled with AMPs but this is not one of them.
    Your mailbox is full.

  15. #10112

    Ad is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ville/31496643

    I finally got a hold of this lady, this is not to far from Centreville (I'd argue that it's basically in it) but it's in Clifton, basically near some farm land. Really nice area, on a nice sunny day. Simple call to text setup, I went in for the hour and tipped only a twenty towards the end. Very light massage and the standard NoVA finish, there was more on the menu, but would not divulge unless more dollars were flashed her way. For the most part a pretty clean and decent setup, she allowed for a shower and after that some generous roaming was allowed when it came time to the flip. I didn't bring nearly enough for the upsell however. So I don't know if I will be going back based on how much she was asking for 'other' things. Overall a decent 3. 5 out of 5 experience, I'd rate it higher if she wasn't charging an arm and a leg for extras.
    Coco's ad has been gone for a couple of days. I don't know whether she's taking a break or whether the neighbors complained. When I saw her I couldn't help but wonder how long it would be before the neighbors questioned why so many cars were driving to one particular farmhouse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape