Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2834
-
07-15-17 14:39 #719Banned Member

Posts: 123I have!
As another post points out, you don't want to risk a weekend with a BP or SA girl (although the risk is much lower if you find a good enough SA girl). You want someone who is very upscale, doesn't have any dependencies and has excellent reviews. I spent a a full day and a full night in March with this girl:
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
** edited: the forum is not letting me post the link but if you go to nightshift and search for Haven, you'll find the person I'm talking about
I was in SF for work and for for a particular reason, I needed to celebrate. I decided to have a very wild weekend. We met Friday night and parted Sunday morning after brunch. The whole weekend, along with brunches and traveling cost me 10 k and she received about 8 k but as I said, I had money to burn for a particular reason and this will always be very memorable. As I boarded my flight to come back to MKE, I could barely walk (neither could she. : P) and felt super drained. I have some really good videos of our entire weekend. She has an excellent reputation for this reason. You definitely get what you pay for. MKE just doesn't support such upscale providers. I have been told by multiple providers who've visited MKE that people are too cheap here and always try to negotiate.Last edited by Ancster; 07-15-17 at 14:40. Reason: edited link
-
07-15-17 12:07 #718Senior Member

Posts: 2927Bad idea
Bang that pussy, eat pussy and ass, even go back for seconds, then get in the wind. You cannot bang for a week. If you need booty continuously for a week consider getting a girl friend or wife.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 11:58 #717Senior Member

Posts: 1244Trustworthy?
Do you have nothing to lose? The first things I would ask are is she trustworthy enough, drug free and how much. If she is going to be traveling with you for a week then she will have access to everything, especially while your sleeping, and what will she do. If she brings drugs along or acquires them along the way and gets caught, you will probably get drawn into the mix, possibly charged too. If those aren't enough, what would she want / charge for being with you for a week because in her mind you're taking her out of the game for potential customers.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
I tend to find someone and stick with them for a while versus weekly change / variety and it doesn't take that long for them to feel too comfortable and screw up. I tell them my 4 rules; don't lie, don't steal, show up fresh and no drugs (I tolerate weed but no use / possession near me) and that there is no second chance. Any BP / escort gal is too risky and while an SA gal may be a bit better, they all tend to screw up. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
-
07-15-17 08:39 #716Senior Member

Posts: 389Long Term Appointment
Has anyone done a weekend or week with their favorite? Travel with? I've been thinking about it. I've written down some pros and cons with it but just wanted to get your thoughts on it. Usually when I travel I like to try the goods wherever I go but I wouldn't mind a week of GFE, relaxing and not worrying about my next score. Don't get me wrong. I like that part but wanted your opinions on this since I'm considering it.
-
07-15-17 07:57 #715Senior Member

Posts: 1244Look again
She has posted a face picture in her ads, on SA and it has been shown on here. The link will take you to one of her latest ads and while a slight blur, it gives you a good look. I do have some that I took, edited, cropped back when she visited but I didn't ask nor did she give permission to share them.
Originally Posted by WinkMartindale
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...lemen/22250943
-
07-14-17 22:36 #714Senior Member

Posts: 77I know its strange
Now everyone is posting pictures of kirby and her tight body. No one has a face shot of her?
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 12:55 #713Senior Member

Posts: 1244Hmmm
I wonder if that is a remaining effect from when sh had them pierced. I believe this is a picture that she used back then and a couple others.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 08:57 #712Senior Member

Posts: 1485I saw Kirby
5-6 months ago and she told me she had sensitive nipples when I tried playing with them. That was the only bad thing about my visit since I'm a nipple guy. (Anyone know any ladies that have erect nipples, send me the info) Kirby is also tight and told me to slow down while doing doggy. I'm glad she did because I got an extra few minutes out of my visit. Is she kissed and was GFE she would be the #1 lady in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 08:25 #711Senior Member

Posts: 2881Did you have true genuine feelings for these women or was it just you liked the physical stuff. Oh the stories I've heard from providers, strippers and such about how guys are ready to leave their families so they can come and rescue of of these women. HOC. Oh my how I have know so many there.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 07:16 #710Senior Member

Posts: 189They weren't when I saw her around a month ago.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 06:56 #709Senior Member

Posts: 1244Still pierced?
Are kirby's nipples still pierced? A couple years ago when she was coming by they were. She said that they were still sore after a few weeks and was thinking of removing them. Could the tenderness be from an error they did?
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 00:33 #708Senior Member

Posts: 103Have you tried.
Try Ariahna Mayy, she's good looking and has been instantly available every time I've tried to meet up. Safe Incall as well.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-13-17 20:52 #707Senior Member

Posts: 189I'm having trouble getting chicks to take my $. Everyone flakes out for some reason lately. Your right it might be time for Kirby. I'll just have to try not to grab her boobs so she doesn't say I'm pinching her nipples when I'm not.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 19:57 #706Senior Member

Posts: 1820Ignore
Makes me sorry I ever took you off "Ignore" Dolph. Er. Eagle19.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
"just got a heads up from a few contacts inside city hall last night" sounds a whole lot different than "some guys I know shared some gossip".
But hey, thanks for keeping it polite. I'll refrain from boring everyone and reprinting the obsenicity laced diatribe you PM'd me in which you hoped I'd be the next to get arrested.
Back on ignore you go.
-
07-13-17 19:26 #705Senior Member

Posts: 103Kid pic on BP
There's this chick that always post on MKE BP and she has a kid in the background lmao, I believe it's in a car seat and she's taking a selfie. Sucks that kid is in such a toxic environment.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
Alpha.










Reply With Quote






