Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 26423
-
07-17-17 14:55 #458Senior Member

Posts: 1363They'll Take Your Money.
For anything. I knew a woman who had a client that liked to watch her take a shit. He'd kneel in front of the toilet and peer through the crack between the seat and the rim. When she'd crap and wipe, she'd get up and leave, and he would jerk off, then flush. This was a double bonus for her, because she had to shit anyway. Today I shit twice because I drank a bunch of fruit juice. No one paid me, but I couldn't hold it in any longer waiting for the next guy to cough up the cash.
Originally Posted by BigRed414
[View Original Post]
So find yourself a gal, she'll be glad to do it. Then while you're jerkin your gherkin, she'll start upselling you. Cum on my tits. Let me do that. Shoot in my mouth. Let me whack it with my shoe. Oh, you'll hear a bunch of suggestions to get you to pay more.
Coochie (faps alone) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
07-17-17 09:37 #457Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nope
They don't give a hoot if you are married, just have the loot ready.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 09:36 #456Senior Member

Posts: 2927Any of them
Just book one and when you arrive tell her that you just want to jack off. They will gladly take your $.
Originally Posted by BigRed414
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 09:31 #455Senior Member

Posts: 402Any SW would love to take your money without actually having to put a dick in there mouth. Stroll the loops, that's where you'll find your huckleberry.
Originally Posted by BigRed414
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 02:19 #454Regular Member

Posts: 2Getting specific here.
This may sound stupid but do any of you know of good candidates who will watch me j / o (masturbate) for a lower rate? I know I have a strange fetish, but that's all I am looking for right now. Just hoping someone can point me in a good direction. I have been trying to find girls but they will either not respond or say they are "not into that. " Please help. Thank you in advance.
-
07-17-17 01:27 #453Senior Member

Posts: 103Yep
I agree, more times than not I think it's just curiosity and getting to know a person, like when they ask what do you do for a living. They might even feel more comfortable knowing someone had a SO, you can't be that bad if your tied to another human being.
Originally Posted by RacineLurker
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-17-17 00:57 #452Senior Member

Posts: 219I think the reason why they would ask that is as varied as the women themselves. Some may ask because they don't want any drama from other women if they find out. Some may ask because they are actually looking for a significant other. Others may ask because they might try to find out who the spouse is and blackmail you. In general, I've found there is pretty much no good reason to tell them that you're married.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 00:00 #451Senior Member

Posts: 93Common question
Just wondering, do many of you guys get asked questions from these females if you are married or not? I'm young in my late 20's and was curious as to why these ladies personal questions and why does it matter to them?
-
07-16-17 23:42 #450Senior Member

Posts: 189I must have really high standards. After reading these reviews I saw her. Super nice chick and eager to please but she looks awful and her body is in horrible shape. I can't believe you kissed her. Teeth are in bad shape like she's been on drugs her whole life. I was planning on sex but no way after seeing her I was doing that. BBBJCIM spit. She gives a good BJ but it took me forever cause I was so turned off. It made me rethink this hobby and if it's even worth it. I might just go to the high price chicks cause I clearly have higher standards then most.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 12:45 #449Regular Member

Posts: 12Video
I think someone needs to do that to Stinky pussy Kimmy Kenosha. Could you imagine. "Oh baby, taste your pussy" Oh God. I think I just there up a little! Haha.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 11:16 #448Banned Member

Posts: 123I've seen her before
I saw Jada once. She came over to my place. She wanted 120, I negotiated a couple of rounds of BBBJ for 80. She is super submissive and was able to take it pretty rough. I compelled her to swallow.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 04:55 #447Senior Member

Posts: 2927Good review
Thanks for the review. Looks like you tore that pussy up.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 01:42 #446Senior Member

Posts: 174Ms Jada
I, also, just saw her. I will be repeating! Very GFE, DFK, DATY, and very fresh. Great BBBJCIM / spit. Just a very good provider! I prefer mature ladies and this lady really fits the bill for me. Too many younger ones don'the know how to take care of my needs, but Ms Jada does! I will be back for more.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 22:08 #445Senior Member

Posts: 65Ms Jada
I saw Ms Jada. My experience was comparable to her previous reviews.
-notel on hwy 100 many of us are familiar with.
-her pictures are accurate.
-she has a nice personality.
-a little baby damage, but not too bad.
-missing one tooth, and another is very discolored. Not exactly going to be a tooth model for a dentist ad, but I have seen worse.
-decent set of B tits with fairly responsive nipples.
-BBBJ to start, very nice.
-worked her with cover doggie and missionary. Very nice.
-finish BBBJCIM spit, very nice.
-she smelled nice, had some small amount of perfume. I could still faintly detect the aroma hours later. Not a problem for me, but if you have a wife or girlfriend you might want to keep this in mind.
PM me if you want to know further details.
Gas.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...treat/21123053
-
07-14-17 10:48 #444Senior Member

Posts: 26I did
I sure did check the shower. I was pretty paranoid, convinced someone was there, but she assured me no one was, and I checked for myself, all good. Still doubt I'll go back there, will have to be a better location. Little Ben was nervous.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






