Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 11259
-
08-06-17 17:28 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 5603Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
-
08-06-17 14:47 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 47Newbie
I have to concur with HG, these are great times for mongering. The S / A site is awesome but addicting. I'm on the site way too much. I love Friday night Cinderella stories. They are all at home with no date to the ball. Haha shooting fish in a barrel!
-
08-06-17 13:05 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 5603Thanks. But in reality every girl has her price. So its more about getting her for the right price. If it's less than it would be to really impact her life then you know there is something more going on (ego boost). And if it is a lot, well hey at least you get to bang girls that would normally be way out of your league (fantasy fulfilled). So yes. That is what its all about.
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad
[View Original Post]
I did see my super spinner yesterday. It took her 3 hours RT to drive here in traffic for 1 hour in the FC. Last time she left without the allowance (I ran down to the car and gave it to her). She is the best overall partner I have had in a while. Insane body, good skills, loves to DFK, loves role play, quiet and nice girl, tastes great, no drama. Almost TGTBT. And the crazy thing is, there are so many more like her (or almost like her) out there. You just have to put in the effort.
I wish I would have known about these types of girls years ago. Admittedly though the internet was a game changer. Starting with traditional dating sites 20 years ago and then switching to the SD sites once they came around (maybe 10 years ago).
-
08-05-17 23:03 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 5067Well HG, I will just say thanks again for all the help you gave me with SA info. It has worked rather well. I have banged a hot blond cheerleader type several times that would not see my old fat ass on her worst day if she didn't need the money LOL but that is what it is all about right? I continue to live my life vicariously through you though. You are living the dream brother. Good luck with those 3 all at once. I should have such problems LOL. JTW.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 17:45 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 5603Slow week. Nothing to post. Maybe some other guys can post a little?
-
08-03-17 19:06 #2749Banned Member

Posts: 6Started dating a SB
I met an Asian SB on SA while back. I only gave her 150 for a 2 hr meet. She seemed really into me and would text me all day long after that. Then started saying she wanted to date for free. I agreed cause she will do al out anything and only wanted dick. Of course she lied about being single. She then told me she's married to a deadbeat and said she had two kids. Later on I found out she has three kids. But said she wants to divorce and and marry me. And doesn't want to do the SB thing but said only if I was her BF or married her. I have no interest. Not because of being a SB but I don't want to get serious with some one who has three kids. And she has lied a few time, like how many kids. I told her I would bang her when I can but I wouldn't be serious since she's married. She didn't like it but said ok. Then I got back with my GF and told her I couldn't see her and boy was she pissed. She still, texts me everyday. There's even more to the story but I'm trying to shorten it. What do you guys think? Anyone has a similiar experience? Anyone on here one of her regular SDs? She meets everyone at Starbucks on Azusa in West Covina. If you are one of the guys message me her name and let's compare notes.
-
07-29-17 01:56 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 5603I haven't met anyone new in a while. But I did build up a pipeline over the years. Today while I was in the FC with my little girl, a latina MILF I haven't seen in almost 2 years hmu for some revenge sex. I guess her and her hubby were having a bad day. It was my third trip to the FC in 17 hours (GF, little girl & MILF. In that order), I think I am set till Sunday night. My little girl was here the entire time the MILF was here, no big deal. But then my roommate came home while we were in the FC and was giving us the evil eye afterward and saying we were too loud.
Follow up. My roomate won't even talk to me tonite. Her loss. She is 34, but really needs to grow up.
-
07-25-17 22:55 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 5603My SA membership has been expired for a couple of weeks now. My GF has been living here for about a month now. The withdrawal symptoms from not sugaring are pretty painful. I try not to think about it too much. I did see my super spinner last week and will again this week. But it's rough going for now. Lack of time and funds leaves me no other responsible alternative. I just checked out all the slim AA girls that signed up the last 4 weeks. No shortages now or in the future. I guess it's something to look forward to, whenever that is.
-
07-17-17 08:58 #2746Regular Member

Posts: 4Seeking Arrangement
I signed up for Seeking Arrangements a few months ago, and it went great. Sent messages to a few super hot women, and got decent responses. Made an arrangement with one girl who was a UCLA student, and we went to NY for a few days and had a great time. Little expensive, though, at $3 k for 4 days. Made another arrangement with another girl who is a model, and we traded STD test info, and had a great time for a couple months. It takes time to sift through the girls and figure which ones you like, and which ones are real. Best bet is to really put effort into your profile, and be honest, and that will make it so you save a lot of time.
-
07-16-17 03:35 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 5603Roommate, GF and little girl. I had all three of them in my home for the last 24 hours. That was a first (for that long of a time period). Everyone got along, I spent some time with each of them and there was no drama.
-
07-15-17 01:56 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 5603The youngin's (my GF and little girl) go to a pool party in Hollywood while the old folks (me and my roommate) stay home and watch netflix.
-
07-14-17 18:06 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 5603Well my live in GF finally got a job and starts next week. So my opportunities to date will open up a little. Its been a month since I have seen anyone but my new little girl (who isn't so new anymore). My GF does allow her over, but not all the time, today she patiently waited for my GF to leave for a party before I could bring her over drama free. I miss my ATF and my super spinner. But they are still waiting patiently as well. My GF only allows all this because she can't be on the hook for all my needs in the FC. It's just over her ability to provide them. In the meantime she gets to be the happy housewife. And I will do most, if not all of my dating while she is out of the house. We have a don't ask don't tell type of relationship. It's the mutual respect for each others needs that keeps us together.
-
07-13-17 04:04 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 106Wth
DAMN! This Russian thing is really getting out of hand!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-17 22:15 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 5603On the way to my first SB date ever (at Kanters of all places), I was so nervous I rear ended a Russian limo driver going north on La Cienega coming up on Wilshire. I gave him my ID and then jetted out of there so as not to miss the date. I ended up living with that girl for a year.
Originally Posted by Leronardo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-17 11:25 #2740Banned Member

Posts: 132Where
Just out of curious, what city did you meet her in? A SB I met also had me meet her at Starbucks. Could be common but I was just seeing if it's the same chick.
Originally Posted by Leronardo
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




