Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 621 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 9306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4521

    Walking to Fantasies

    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool81  [View Original Post]
    Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.

  2. #4520

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.

  3. #4519

    Sisi at WZ?

    Any info on Sisi at the WZ? She is young, short, Hispanic and flat chested. Anyone gotten anywhere with her?

  4. #4518

    Kendra-Cadillac Lounge

    I wanted to know if anyone knows more about Kendra from Cadillac Lounge? I know she works Fridays and Saturdays but I only got the chance to see her dance once maybe twice before and each time I never had enough for a private dance so wanted to know if she is worth the time and money or if she is just someone to avoid. Plus does she offer anything extra.

  5. #4517

    Dolls

    Def no extras there. As far as OTC I was able to talk to one of the girls but that all it led to. Just talk LOL. She was looking for a full time "move me in and support me" sugar daddy. Not wasn't what I wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.

    You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.

  6. #4516

    Bailey and Lexi at Club Fantasies

    Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #4515

    Caddie. I also concur

    I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    I concur with this, however #2 depends on the girl and someone who frequents Caddy. I've had fun in the curtained area with one of my go to girls.

  8. #4514

    "Fun" at RI Dolls

    Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.

    You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!

  9. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    On some nights there is a girl giving back / neck chair massages, I think she charges like $10 or 15.

  10. #4512

    Lux

    She is 5'2" and available in the CR for whatever.

  11. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    If there was I didn't notic it, but as I said I wasn't there very long.

  12. #4510

    RI Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.

  13. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    For any newbies here are a couple of common scams at Cadillac to avoid.

    1. if you don't like the CR prices a dancer offers ($200-300+) she'll offer you the same fun for $130 (or more) and take you upstairs instead of into the CR area. When you get upstairs your fun will turn out to be 15 minutes of public grinding on a couch in an open area. (they'll have an excuse of course like "Usually we can get a private booth but the woman taking the house fee doesn't like me" or something else lame).

    2. same beginning but she'll take you to one of the LD booths at the end that have full length curtains (not see through or opaque) but when it's time for fun she'll give an excuse like she's afraid of getting caught and fired and keep looking out of the curtain, or pretend to just discover there's a camera in the ceiling so say she can't do anything, etc.
    I concur with this, however #2 depends on the girl and someone who frequents Caddy. I've had fun in the curtained area with one of my go to girls. And I had a little fun with a newer girl, and she said next time would be more fun. I was leaning towards her not bullshitting me based on our 15 minutes. But as you guys say YMMV.

  14. #4508

    RI Dolls?

    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!

  15. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    ...I am not sure if this place will even be around in 2020. They can't recruit. Will try again in September to see if they get any new college students and if not, done.

    And yeah, Chastity is a bait and switch.
    Agree both about Chastity and Fantasies outlook for the future.

    Imo the manager of Fantasies (the son of the owner who I think used to run Sportsman's Inn) is running the place into the ground. The club has potential but he never follows through with new ideas to get new business. Someone get's an idea to try something new but but then he doesn't stick with it long enough for the word to get out or for people to depend on whatever the new thing is. Last summer they had an outdoor grill, this year none. They had an in house cook for a while then nothing, then for a while they had a pretty lame buffet that was like mediocre cafeteria food and because no one was eating at the buffet he forbid dancers from ordering food to be delivered so dancers were supporting the buffet. Now they havec a cook again. They had $10 dances one night a week and an hour every day which was something that set them apart from other clubs because you could stop by at lunch or on Monday nights and for $20 you could get a beer and a dance but then the manager killed those completely. I even heard that a couple of months back one of the dancers had gotten permission from the manager to use a folding massage table in one of the CRs and give massages to customers (paying the house the same as a dancer would) after a couple of weeks the owner stopped letting the dancer do that, so customers who came back for a massage or told their friends about where to get a massage from a hot dancer were SOL.

    Man I used to love the $10 dances, for $60 I could spend a half hour with a hot topless dancer grinding all over me, tip another $20 and look really generous. Any other club $50-60 is only going to get you 2 dances or about 10 minutes (if you are lucky).

    Even with the ratio of hot to not, it will still be too bad when they close, most of the dancers won't be able to be hired by anywhere other than Zebra or Mickey's, but there are some really pretty dancers working there who are decent people who are honest and who don't scam you or treat a guy like a wallet on legs. I think CF is the closest strip club equivalent to a neighborhood bar since Satin Doll closed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape