Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #24828
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #24827

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    I disagree, there is another Sabrina. All you had to do is search the name on BP's search engine!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecret/18323566
    Hey! Is this the Sabrina you are referring to? The link you had posted is not working anymore.

  3. #24826

    Info

    I am looking for some fun for an upcoming business trip to Orlando. Does anyone have info on the following:

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...ional/21485608

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...treat/21331403

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...spano/22325923

    You can PM with any info.

  4. #24825

    Britt Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by IIIII  [View Original Post]
    Damn those two are so damn hot, I might give one of them a try and see what's up. Me thinking with the small head right now!
    Try Britt and let me know how that goes haha.

  5. #24824

    Yummy Ms. Sassy J

    I ran across Ms. Kay B. K. A Sassy J, who advertise on the sister site and sometimes BP. This time I was able to take pics. PM me for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0542.jpg‎  

  6. #24823

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    She is a nice person with some memory issues (short term, perhaps due to some candies,. That is making her too skinny too).

    Previously I have reviewed her. Saw her four times so far.

    She was not having any room, and having car fun only. She was around 30-40 roses range (check with C5 too), but it seems that she is somehow overselling now. 100 ? She more than doubled. Probably mongers led to this after getting lots of attention.

    Also, one another thing I have a general suggestion (based on a few messages obtained from a senior member): don't do bare with her. Just saying. Stay safe.

    Overall, nice person. Too skinny.

    Of course, these are all dreams! Good luck.
    Was thinking of seeing Hannah if anyone has anything to share please let me know.

  7. #24822
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the shout out DBJ! She may not be the prettiest, but she is legit and always willing and able, never watches the clock and hasn't once complained about anything. Nice girl just trying to get by.
    Totally agree here. She is great for those on a budget. In my dream she took a pounding well and is very flexable. Good at cg also. Very nice girl and I will repeat once I have more time to dream.

  8. #24821

    Blonde Canadian

    Had a pleasant dream with the blonde Canadian on BP, aka Jenny. She's s nice gal in her 30's. Set up was a little tricky as you have to email her. Communication is via email until she gets a US number. She is not exactly the girl in the pics. Slightly heavier but not fat. Pretty face, huge tits. She started with a nice massage. Flipped over for a BBBJ and a nice titty fuck then cfs. Dream didn't last long as she had me going with the titty action and she loves to talk dirty. Nice clean location in a vacation rental. I would and have repeated. Damage $ hh.

  9. #24820

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaka10  [View Original Post]
    Rose has gotten mixed reviews but she's one of the better providers in that location. Had me wait over an hour from agreed time but I wasn't in a rush. Dreamed of CBJ for 60 roses and got to finish K9 surprisingly. Pictures are accurate, No GFE and yes there was a guy outside the room but he left before I walked up. YMMV but she got the job done.
    Was the CBJ your choice or did she insist on it? Many here have said her head game is fairly lame, but I actually thought it was pretty decent. BBBJCIM both times. After seeing reports of her engaging in BBFS, I hit her up last week sometime just for the hell of it to ask if it was available and this was after she had posted her latest ad stating uncovered FS was not an option. I strongly suspected she'd still do it regardless, and I was right. She texted me back a couple hours later quoting me $500. Needless to say, I didn't respond back.

  10. #24819

    Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie7717  [View Original Post]
    She always gets it's done. I've seen her twice and she doesn't cut any corners. She's very reliable for a high volume provider. Everything is standard (covered) . Petite, thick and clean. You can't go wrong with her. This provider is drama free and a completely independent women which is rear to find now days (don't see women with management, you're only supporting low life thugs) . The only drawback that I can think of is that you may have to drive a ways to see her depending on where you live in Orlando.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-now/21675703
    She looks HOT but she also seems a bit pricey based on her web site. Since you've seen her twice I take it's well worth the roses.

  11. #24818

    Rose by Ucf

    Rose has gotten mixed reviews but she's one of the better providers in that location. Had me wait over an hour from agreed time but I wasn't in a rush. Dreamed of CBJ for 60 roses and got to finish K9 surprisingly. Pictures are accurate, No GFE and yes there was a guy outside the room but he left before I walked up. YMMV but she got the job done.

  12. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBJ  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...ytime/22453863

    Based on JJFresh, gave this chic a text for some car date fun for 50 roses. Picked her up near her motel on Lee Rd for some road head. BBBJCIM. She kept her head down the whole time til the job was done. She is average looking, a tall girl with some big legs, long blonde hair, and looks 30. DBJ usually go for PYTs when it comes to CFS. However, she is a legit provider and if Mr. DBJ was more than 4 inches, she looks like she can handle a pounding. Not sure if I would repeat, unless I was in the area and wanted quick relief. DBJ rotation list has a few repeaters that are worthy of my bottle of aspirins. But like JJFresh says, check her out. Not too many providers on that side of town. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.
    Thanks for the shout out DBJ! She may not be the prettiest, but she is legit and always willing and able, never watches the clock and hasn't once complained about anything. Nice girl just trying to get by.

  13. #24816

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever notice in one of her previous pics, you could she her man's feet? I think an old #went to his fb also.

    Surprisingly, he didn't look overly friendly.

    Atreides.
    Never had any issues with any guy, she was always by herself. If he was around, I never knew about it. I may be new to the board, but I'm a long time monger.

  14. #24815

    No Name Lee Rd Blonde 30 - Okay Provider

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...ytime/22453863

    Based on JJFresh, gave this chic a text for some car date fun for 50 roses. Picked her up near her motel on Lee Rd for some road head. BBBJCIM. She kept her head down the whole time til the job was done. She is average looking, a tall girl with some big legs, long blonde hair, and looks 30. DBJ usually go for PYTs when it comes to CFS. However, she is a legit provider and if Mr. DBJ was more than 4 inches, she looks like she can handle a pounding. Not sure if I would repeat, unless I was in the area and wanted quick relief. DBJ rotation list has a few repeaters that are worthy of my bottle of aspirins. But like JJFresh says, check her out. Not too many providers on that side of town. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

  15. #24814
    Catch her around mid week and you will see her prices drastically drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMix23  [View Original Post]
    Called her today. Asked for $250/ hr no GFE and all covered. Passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape