Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 620 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    On some nights there is a girl giving back / neck chair massages, I think she charges like $10 or 15.

  2. #4512

    Lux

    She is 5'2" and available in the CR for whatever.

  3. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    If there was I didn't notic it, but as I said I wasn't there very long.

  4. #4510

    RI Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.

  5. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    For any newbies here are a couple of common scams at Cadillac to avoid.

    1. if you don't like the CR prices a dancer offers ($200-300+) she'll offer you the same fun for $130 (or more) and take you upstairs instead of into the CR area. When you get upstairs your fun will turn out to be 15 minutes of public grinding on a couch in an open area. (they'll have an excuse of course like "Usually we can get a private booth but the woman taking the house fee doesn't like me" or something else lame).

    2. same beginning but she'll take you to one of the LD booths at the end that have full length curtains (not see through or opaque) but when it's time for fun she'll give an excuse like she's afraid of getting caught and fired and keep looking out of the curtain, or pretend to just discover there's a camera in the ceiling so say she can't do anything, etc.
    I concur with this, however #2 depends on the girl and someone who frequents Caddy. I've had fun in the curtained area with one of my go to girls. And I had a little fun with a newer girl, and she said next time would be more fun. I was leaning towards her not bullshitting me based on our 15 minutes. But as you guys say YMMV.

  6. #4508

    RI Dolls?

    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!

  7. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    ...I am not sure if this place will even be around in 2020. They can't recruit. Will try again in September to see if they get any new college students and if not, done.

    And yeah, Chastity is a bait and switch.
    Agree both about Chastity and Fantasies outlook for the future.

    Imo the manager of Fantasies (the son of the owner who I think used to run Sportsman's Inn) is running the place into the ground. The club has potential but he never follows through with new ideas to get new business. Someone get's an idea to try something new but but then he doesn't stick with it long enough for the word to get out or for people to depend on whatever the new thing is. Last summer they had an outdoor grill, this year none. They had an in house cook for a while then nothing, then for a while they had a pretty lame buffet that was like mediocre cafeteria food and because no one was eating at the buffet he forbid dancers from ordering food to be delivered so dancers were supporting the buffet. Now they havec a cook again. They had $10 dances one night a week and an hour every day which was something that set them apart from other clubs because you could stop by at lunch or on Monday nights and for $20 you could get a beer and a dance but then the manager killed those completely. I even heard that a couple of months back one of the dancers had gotten permission from the manager to use a folding massage table in one of the CRs and give massages to customers (paying the house the same as a dancer would) after a couple of weeks the owner stopped letting the dancer do that, so customers who came back for a massage or told their friends about where to get a massage from a hot dancer were SOL.

    Man I used to love the $10 dances, for $60 I could spend a half hour with a hot topless dancer grinding all over me, tip another $20 and look really generous. Any other club $50-60 is only going to get you 2 dances or about 10 minutes (if you are lucky).

    Even with the ratio of hot to not, it will still be too bad when they close, most of the dancers won't be able to be hired by anywhere other than Zebra or Mickey's, but there are some really pretty dancers working there who are decent people who are honest and who don't scam you or treat a guy like a wallet on legs. I think CF is the closest strip club equivalent to a neighborhood bar since Satin Doll closed.

  8. #4506

    Cadillac scams 101 + news

    For any newbies here are a couple of common scams at Cadillac to avoid.

    1. if you don't like the CR prices a dancer offers ($200-300+) she'll offer you the same fun for $130 (or more) and take you upstairs instead of into the CR area. When you get upstairs your fun will turn out to be 15 minutes of public grinding on a couch in an open area. (they'll have an excuse of course like "Usually we can get a private booth but the woman taking the house fee doesn't like me" or something else lame).

    2. same beginning but she'll take you to one of the LD booths at the end that have full length curtains (not see through or opaque) but when it's time for fun she'll give an excuse like she's afraid of getting caught and fired and keep looking out of the curtain, or pretend to just discover there's a camera in the ceiling so say she can't do anything, etc.

    A couple of other Cadillac notes, a friend advised me to stay away from Iris. Skinny tannish (not black not white) pretty dancer. Big on the bait and switch she used a combinatgion of #1 and #2 scams that didn't even make sense, then asked for a tip after not really doing anything. Also, he said Kendall / Kenner (a pretty tall blonde with a large rack (but not porn star fake large) gave a good private dance though he's only had one private dance with her once cause other times he's seen her working she's been too wasted or drunk for him.

    And for anyone who frequented Cadillac (or Cheaters) 4 years or more ago, that same friend says he saw Harmony (her Cadillac name) back at Cadillac and she is working on weekend nights. She's a few years older and a few pounds heavier then when she stopped dancing, but she was so tiny back then that she's probably average weight for her height now. If you've ever seen her but don't remember her name you probably remember the eye tattoos on her butt cheeks.

  9. #4505

    CF is dying slowly

    Getting worse and worse. The few good dancers seem more out of it, providing else or spending all time with regulars. Even my "reverse regular" is worse, getting bored with her. The best ones are the ones that work 1 or 2 days a week.

    I am not sure if this place will even be around in 2020. They can't recruit. Will try again in September to see if they get any new college students and if not, done.

    And yeah, Chastity is a bait and switch.

  10. #4504
    Watch out for Chastity.

    She used to work at CD before, and I had spent sometime with her. She's classic bait and switch.

    I should have learned my lesson, but, saw her at years later at CF, she didn't remember me, and she pulled the same thing. She hints that extras are available only to "reneg" on it later.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    ......Chastity also REALLY pushed hard for extra's as well. She wasn't bad looking in a Jersey Shore trashy kind of way. She has an OK ass, some hard as rock implants and a ton of tats as well. She was high as fuck on something. During the lapdance she stopped after like 30 sec and said it was done and asked if I wanted another. Tried to charge me double too by saying that I didn't pay for the first one when I had. She then promised a HJ in the lapdance area if I did another song. Said she does it all (including BBFS) but only in the CR. Her prices weren't too bad though with just the song price for a HJ.

    Btw, Chastity is her middle name and somebody PLEASE tell that girl that she needs to either wax or shave that asshole? I mean geez girl ....

  11. #4503

    Lux

    AA, early 20's about 5'6" but who knows w the the heels, thin, about 115#'s w B's and mid back length straight dark hair.

  12. #4502

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinForSum  [View Original Post]
    She is at FLB and seems to have long conversations w her regulars while sitting at the bar and on stage does an aggressive stage dance, wraps her legs around your face.
    Is it Lux from Fantasies? What does she look like?

  13. #4501

    Lux

    She is at FLB and seems to have long conversations w her regulars while sitting at the bar and on stage does an aggressive stage dance, wraps her legs around your face.

  14. #4500

    Saturday day shift at WZ

    I've had great luck recently finding nice girls on the weekday shift after about 4 pm. I had a chance to get by there recently on a Sat afternoon. Bad move. I was looking to see if any of the night girls worked during the day on the weekend. There were two very nice new faces, but the rest were the usual day shift. What made matters worse is that there were never enough girls there to open the back stage which is very nice because it is much less busy and more private than the front stage. The two new girls were both busy while I was there, but did get to see both on stage. I think I'm going to stick to the week days in the future. Does anyone know if the night shift works during the day on Sunday.

  15. #4499

    Fantasies

    Hit fantasies over the long weekend just for a change of pace since I'm usually a Foxy Lady guy. All this trip did was remind me WHY it's that way. Only like a dozen dancers on shift and the best looking ones didn't even make it on stage at all. The kept the FAT and/or UGLY ones on stage and believe me they didn't make any money at all. It was like they had the plague. The best looking lady ion the place was the bartender.

    Got a lapdance from Simone who's a spinner with a decent ass and absolutely NO TITS to speak of. I mean I would guess they could be called an A cup but that's generous. She offered me a full menu during the lapdance BUT when she put her ass in my face the STENCH almost made me puke. I've been with homeless crackheads that smelled better.

    Chastity also REALLY pushed hard for extra's as well. She wasn't bad looking in a Jersey Shore trashy kind of way. She has an OK ass, some hard as rock implants and a ton of tats as well. She was high as fuck on something. During the lapdance she stopped after like 30 sec and said it was done and asked if I wanted another. Tried to charge me double too by saying that I didn't pay for the first one when I had. She then promised a HJ in the lapdance area if I did another song. Said she does it all (including BBFS) but only in the CR. Her prices weren't too bad though with just the song price for a HJ.

    Btw, Chastity is her middle name and somebody PLEASE tell that girl that she needs to either wax or shave that asshole? I mean geez girl

    Liked Lexi but she stayed busy with her regular all night. Several other decent ones there but never got the chance to try them out. Overall, MUCH MUCH lower quality on the dancers (best like an 8, most like a 6 and several like 3 or a 4) than the other clubs in the area BUT it definitely is a place for extra's with every single dancer I talked to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape