Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5260

    Robyn returns to Atlanta

    Robyn called me yesterday to let me know she is coming back to Atlanta for 2 nights Tuesday. Thursday. She plans to stay in the Sandy Springs area in a nice hotel. She said that her phone is off right now but will be back on today.

    She is a very sexy tall, thin, 21 year old girl that is a lot of fun to play with. Pictures below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3248.jpg‎   IMG_3253.jpg‎   IMG_3388.jpg‎   IMG_3979.jpg‎   IMG_4033.jpg‎  

    IMG_4034.jpg‎   IMG_3221.jpg‎   IMG_3232.jpg‎  

  2. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    I drove by and said good bye to her one last time before she took off, gave her a tip for all the good times and told her good luck. Told me she hasn't given up on love, laughed a little as I drove off! She's a great girl and hope it works out for her but if not we will have to throw her a welcome back gang bang. She's always had that fantasy! Mojo and I did double up on her one night and she loved it, she's just a cock hungry girl, LOL.
    LOL I prefer me some one on one but she was a very cool chick.

  3. #5258

    Robyn

    Had a great time with Robyn this morning, was looking good and on her game, little johnsn was a happy camper. She wanted me to let you guys know she was planning on being in ATL probably Tues.-thurs this week, her phone is off at the time but should be back on Mon. If you got her number, if not seniors only can contact me or Mrmojo for info.

  4. #5257

    Dreadhead Jonesboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times when she was off Jimmy Carter. Fine ass girl and always liked to fuck.
    Thanks Z34. BBBJ? Anything else availble? Greek? Thanks man for the intel. Very much appreciated.

  5. #5256

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Heather near Windy Hill, small redhead? Thays too bad, saw her last month for a car date and she gave some great top.
    I drove by and said good bye to her one last time before she took off, gave her a tip for all the good times and told her good luck. Told me she hasn't given up on love, laughed a little as I drove off! She's a great girl and hope it works out for her but if not we will have to throw her a welcome back gang bang. She's always had that fantasy! Mojo and I did double up on her one night and she loved it, she's just a cock hungry girl, LOL.

  6. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, the dreads kinda have me intrigued. Seen her post for awhile but can't seem to find any reviews.

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-pics/58331158

    Also, if you've got a recommendation on a lady to treat myself to for my birthday at the end of July I'd love to hear. Someone that is down to have fun and maybe just rock me like my back ain't got no bone. LOL. Feel free to pm as well.

    Thanks fellas. Stay safe out there.
    Saw her a few times when she was off Jimmy Carter. Fine ass girl and always liked to fuck.

  7. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by MoSlow  [View Original Post]
    She's back with a new name. Asian. 5 ft tall. Great curves. D cups. Beautiful face. Long jet black hair. Cheri Lynn disappeared from the scene around the start of the year when all the crap hit Dunwoody. And right before that she stole one of my credit cards during my last visit with her.

    I had seen her about 3 times and thought I had a decent rapport with her but I got careless. I did not leave my wallet in the car on the last visit she pulled my Visa during my shower and went on a shopping spree after I left.

    Although I have only been posting a short time, I have been in this hobby for about 20 years. This is the only time I had someone rip me off. There is no doubt she is smoking hot but THINK when consider seeing her. IMHO, you will get much better service from either EA Atlanta or LK.

    Be careful out there.

    Mo.
    Are those pictures of her really legit?

  8. #5253

    Has anyone seen her?

    Not going to lie, the dreads kinda have me intrigued. Seen her post for awhile but can't seem to find any reviews.

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-pics/58331158

    Also, if you've got a recommendation on a lady to treat myself to for my birthday at the end of July I'd love to hear. Someone that is down to have fun and maybe just rock me like my back ain't got no bone. LOL. Feel free to pm as well.

    Thanks fellas. Stay safe out there.

  9. #5252

    Candice and Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if a Brittney and Candice (from Cartersville), still visit Atlanta? They came in for a while and had great reviews. Then they just dropped out of site.

    Sorry, I had previously posted this under BBFS.
    I saw Candice about 2 months ago and she said she was going to change her number as she was getting so many calls. I haven't heard anything since.

  10. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    She is out of the business for now, remarried her x to try and get her custody rights back. She's not even in state, I have talked with her and she maybe out for good.
    Do you mean Heather near Windy Hill, small redhead? Thays too bad, saw her last month for a car date and she gave some great top.

  11. #5250

    Brittney and Candice

    Does anyone know if a Brittney and Candice (from Cartersville), still visit Atlanta? They came in for a while and had great reviews. Then they just dropped out of site.

    Sorry, I had previously posted this under BBFS.

  12. #5249

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by PConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen Heather lately? It's been over a month for me. Don't see any posts or reviews for her lately. Just curious. BTW she is awesome! My ATF.
    She is out of the business for now, remarried her x to try and get her custody rights back. She's not even in state, I have talked with her and she maybe out for good.

  13. #5248

    Heather

    Any one seen Heather lately? It's been over a month for me. Don't see any posts or reviews for her lately. Just curious. BTW she is awesome! My ATF.

  14. #5247
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  15. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by TheParrot  [View Original Post]
    Yea, but I get tired of smashing hoodrat baby Mamas, strippers, and the random big booty college chick.

    I want to try some of the high price "premium" kitty that "men" like to rave about on this site.

    I assume they won't have the plumpest asses, but muscular tight bubble butts are okay with me too.

    I hate to give all my personal info like that. I wonder if I can get around it some way. I see so many providers, but don't really trust any for references.

    You can't just tell some 60 bone bird to refer you. I don't think they care, or remember me LOL.
    2 sessions at $200-250 newbie friendly.

    Plus a year of P411 at $150 gets you access to many more quality fucks. This is pay to play for reason.

    The P411 staff is very good at taking care of your personal info. Never had a problem with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape