Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 30759
-
07-07-17 18:04 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 67What is the damage for momo BBBJCIM?
-
07-07-17 18:04 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 2052403 cc
So I've read some positive reviews and negative about Tammy so I decided to check her out for myself.
She greeted me with a smile and she is stunning. I got an amazing massage, very professional.
On the flip, I think here is where some guys go wrong. She reads your ques. If you lay there and do nothing I think she will just keep it legit, but when I started to feel her ass, she leaned into my finger. She got super wet and gave a great HJ. Her HJ was as good as her massage.
I wish more was on the menu, I would love to see her naked! When I left I got a glass of ice cold water. It was delicious! Definitely, a repeat for me.
-
07-07-17 17:27 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 384MOMO back
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712
MOMO back from China. IMHO one of the better BBBJCIM. Massage is ok, lets you suck on huge real D cups. Her BJ is almost as good as KIKI's. Momo is a little younger and thinner.
Double BBBJ is pretty good. If your looking for just a good BBBJCIM, then this is the place.
Flesh.
-
07-07-17 14:09 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 781Ruby Spa. Line up. WHOA
Sorry. Not so fast!
Originally Posted by Taliban77
[View Original Post]
Lisa of Diamond Massage. Yes.
Cherry of Cute Spa. Yes.
Mia AKA Nikki of 11307 - I don't know and I doubt it. I didn't see Mia at Ruby Spa just got the name. I really like Mia in 1307 and I believe that she has a pretty large group of loyal customers. Just find it hard to believe that she'd be working in this kind of place and paying HF to someone.
-
07-07-17 03:03 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 205Lol!
That made me laugh! I've heard Rose is on vacation, if you run across here in the ever changing puzzle, please let me know.
.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 02:03 #17419Regular Member

Posts: 6Amy
Must be married to foreign national, was really hard to understand her English.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 01:15 #17418Regular Member

Posts: 18Ruby spa
So now there's Lisa from Diamond (previously of 2403) Cherry of 1011 and before at 1508,Mia of 1307 and known as Nikki and Tiffany at 1508 again right? Actually I'm just waiting till Rose gets back.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 22:17 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 781Diamond Massage follow up
OK. I got caught by the Century Center puzzle monster the other day!
Responded to this ad on BP.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5622894
Set up appointment and when I inquire about where they are in CC I learn that it's the same room that I went to a couple of weeks ago and saw Diamond Massage Lisa. Check BP and find that the ad with the old Diamond Massage phone number is still running.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pening/7452268
Both ads send you to the same place. OK, I've seen that before.
BTW, the new Parking Pass is for "Ruby Spa". Sounds like a gemstone fixation to me. Diamond moves and becomes Ruby.
Bigger surprise when I arrive and am greeted by Cherry from Cute Spa on the 10th floor. Niece of Apple / Vicky.
Enjoyed my time with Cherry. Bigger girl with soft skin, great light teasing touch. Spent the entire session playing. Didn't bother with massage but left with a big grin.
Cherry indicated that there were three girls working out of Ruby Spa. Herself, Lisa from Diamond and Mia. I didn't get to see anyone other than Cherry but the door was closed to another massage room when I arrived and when I left.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!
-
07-06-17 18:22 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 1243Sally
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6203502717.html
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
I reached out to Sally. Initially, she claimed her photo is "100%" her. After I wrote Jessica Dai Loan's name as the true model, Sally responded, "Ok. Actually is similar "25 years old, not ugly, just don't like put my photo in everywhere. ".
Anyone take one for the team, yet?
What's funny is Coco is also using a photo of Jessica Dai Loan (aka Jessica Baby Fat) in her advertisement: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6207533198.html.
January44.
-
07-06-17 11:59 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 205Thank you!
I've seen Lisa before she was very nice. I really liked her!
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 06:02 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 109Yup pretty sure.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 00:22 #17413Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 292[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-06-17 00:08 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 929
-
07-05-17 23:46 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 298Kylie
Seems she is semi Independent. Century Center 2603 is the overflow room of Siam Thai. She uses their parking pass, and credit card reader. She told me to not write in this forum that she gives HJ. Guess she did it to everyone and they wrote about it. She has a pretty face and thick body. Dark nips and dark pussy lips. Managed to finger her a bit but she kept those shorts on. She pulled down her top but no touching allowed. She gives a nice HJ but not sure if more can be paid for.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 22:17 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 1897Got to ask. Is that her real pics? Thanks my bruddah! I'm an AMP guy but looking for a change.
Originally Posted by SyStyle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




