Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 621 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 9306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4506

    Cadillac scams 101 + news

    For any newbies here are a couple of common scams at Cadillac to avoid.

    1. if you don't like the CR prices a dancer offers ($200-300+) she'll offer you the same fun for $130 (or more) and take you upstairs instead of into the CR area. When you get upstairs your fun will turn out to be 15 minutes of public grinding on a couch in an open area. (they'll have an excuse of course like "Usually we can get a private booth but the woman taking the house fee doesn't like me" or something else lame).

    2. same beginning but she'll take you to one of the LD booths at the end that have full length curtains (not see through or opaque) but when it's time for fun she'll give an excuse like she's afraid of getting caught and fired and keep looking out of the curtain, or pretend to just discover there's a camera in the ceiling so say she can't do anything, etc.

    A couple of other Cadillac notes, a friend advised me to stay away from Iris. Skinny tannish (not black not white) pretty dancer. Big on the bait and switch she used a combinatgion of #1 and #2 scams that didn't even make sense, then asked for a tip after not really doing anything. Also, he said Kendall / Kenner (a pretty tall blonde with a large rack (but not porn star fake large) gave a good private dance though he's only had one private dance with her once cause other times he's seen her working she's been too wasted or drunk for him.

    And for anyone who frequented Cadillac (or Cheaters) 4 years or more ago, that same friend says he saw Harmony (her Cadillac name) back at Cadillac and she is working on weekend nights. She's a few years older and a few pounds heavier then when she stopped dancing, but she was so tiny back then that she's probably average weight for her height now. If you've ever seen her but don't remember her name you probably remember the eye tattoos on her butt cheeks.

  2. #4505

    CF is dying slowly

    Getting worse and worse. The few good dancers seem more out of it, providing else or spending all time with regulars. Even my "reverse regular" is worse, getting bored with her. The best ones are the ones that work 1 or 2 days a week.

    I am not sure if this place will even be around in 2020. They can't recruit. Will try again in September to see if they get any new college students and if not, done.

    And yeah, Chastity is a bait and switch.

  3. #4504
    Watch out for Chastity.

    She used to work at CD before, and I had spent sometime with her. She's classic bait and switch.

    I should have learned my lesson, but, saw her at years later at CF, she didn't remember me, and she pulled the same thing. She hints that extras are available only to "reneg" on it later.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    ......Chastity also REALLY pushed hard for extra's as well. She wasn't bad looking in a Jersey Shore trashy kind of way. She has an OK ass, some hard as rock implants and a ton of tats as well. She was high as fuck on something. During the lapdance she stopped after like 30 sec and said it was done and asked if I wanted another. Tried to charge me double too by saying that I didn't pay for the first one when I had. She then promised a HJ in the lapdance area if I did another song. Said she does it all (including BBFS) but only in the CR. Her prices weren't too bad though with just the song price for a HJ.

    Btw, Chastity is her middle name and somebody PLEASE tell that girl that she needs to either wax or shave that asshole? I mean geez girl ....

  4. #4503

    Lux

    AA, early 20's about 5'6" but who knows w the the heels, thin, about 115#'s w B's and mid back length straight dark hair.

  5. #4502

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinForSum  [View Original Post]
    She is at FLB and seems to have long conversations w her regulars while sitting at the bar and on stage does an aggressive stage dance, wraps her legs around your face.
    Is it Lux from Fantasies? What does she look like?

  6. #4501

    Lux

    She is at FLB and seems to have long conversations w her regulars while sitting at the bar and on stage does an aggressive stage dance, wraps her legs around your face.

  7. #4500

    Saturday day shift at WZ

    I've had great luck recently finding nice girls on the weekday shift after about 4 pm. I had a chance to get by there recently on a Sat afternoon. Bad move. I was looking to see if any of the night girls worked during the day on the weekend. There were two very nice new faces, but the rest were the usual day shift. What made matters worse is that there were never enough girls there to open the back stage which is very nice because it is much less busy and more private than the front stage. The two new girls were both busy while I was there, but did get to see both on stage. I think I'm going to stick to the week days in the future. Does anyone know if the night shift works during the day on Sunday.

  8. #4499

    Fantasies

    Hit fantasies over the long weekend just for a change of pace since I'm usually a Foxy Lady guy. All this trip did was remind me WHY it's that way. Only like a dozen dancers on shift and the best looking ones didn't even make it on stage at all. The kept the FAT and/or UGLY ones on stage and believe me they didn't make any money at all. It was like they had the plague. The best looking lady ion the place was the bartender.

    Got a lapdance from Simone who's a spinner with a decent ass and absolutely NO TITS to speak of. I mean I would guess they could be called an A cup but that's generous. She offered me a full menu during the lapdance BUT when she put her ass in my face the STENCH almost made me puke. I've been with homeless crackheads that smelled better.

    Chastity also REALLY pushed hard for extra's as well. She wasn't bad looking in a Jersey Shore trashy kind of way. She has an OK ass, some hard as rock implants and a ton of tats as well. She was high as fuck on something. During the lapdance she stopped after like 30 sec and said it was done and asked if I wanted another. Tried to charge me double too by saying that I didn't pay for the first one when I had. She then promised a HJ in the lapdance area if I did another song. Said she does it all (including BBFS) but only in the CR. Her prices weren't too bad though with just the song price for a HJ.

    Btw, Chastity is her middle name and somebody PLEASE tell that girl that she needs to either wax or shave that asshole? I mean geez girl

    Liked Lexi but she stayed busy with her regular all night. Several other decent ones there but never got the chance to try them out. Overall, MUCH MUCH lower quality on the dancers (best like an 8, most like a 6 and several like 3 or a 4) than the other clubs in the area BUT it definitely is a place for extra's with every single dancer I talked to.

  9. #4498
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report.

    Went to CD Sunday evening around shift change. It was pretty dead (maybe due to fathers day?) there was a tall, thin and very hot girl with what I think was a Russian accent going by the name of Anna. Tried out a LD with her before committing to CR and glad I did. It lasted all of what felt like 1.5 minutes and it was very boring. If you have had a different experience with her I would love to hear about it.

    Also who's everyone's ATF at Desire?
    Concur on Anna, seems overly eager in public, but a money grabber up close.

    Lexi and Casey were my style. Only difference was Lexi's rack.

  10. #4497
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Desire

    Good Friday night at Desire.

    A little more Asian presence than before, FWIW.

    Anna from Russia, tall, thin blond, declined a dance, but she seems eager to please.

    Spent some time with Lexi, 5'5" ish thin / athletic brunette with proportional augmentation.

    Good conversation.

    First song, built up the expectation.

    Second song, knows how to keep you coming back.

    Well worth it.

  11. #4496

    Just a quick question.

    I haven't been to a strip joint in years. I live in Warwick and am wondering which are the best bets in the RI area.

  12. #4495

    I made that mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in Lux? I have. Dark like chocolate, tight all around, beautiful rear, fun, fun, fun. Made my Fantasies cum true.
    Love her look, but mechanical and stupid expensive. Really a waste of time. All talk, the she barely touches.

  13. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in Lux? I have. Dark like chocolate, tight all around, beautiful rear, fun, fun, fun. Made my Fantasies cum true.
    Foxy lady, Brockton. Works earlier in the week.

  14. #4493

    Lux

    Has anyone been in Lux? I have. Dark like chocolate, tight all around, beautiful rear, fun, fun, fun. Made my Fantasies cum true.

  15. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    CheeseHead, That was my Sunday routine for a number of years with Heaven, she used to be sensual when she first started. Her grinding still 'did it for me' though, kept me going between visits.

    So do the 2 for1's still last all afternoon on Sundays? Or are they just 1-2 pm and 7-8 pm now, so full price the rest of the time?!
    I think they are 12-2 and 7-8 only but not 100% sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape