Thread: South Suburb Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 6131
-
07-10-17 19:02 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 311Old M Fortune
Decided to give the old M spa a try over the weekend. I have not been there since the new ownership. I was looking for a decent 60 min massage so paid for the hour. Was greeted at the door by an older (40-50's) pudgy woman. I should of left but figured I really wanted the massage. Turns out her massage skills matched her appearance. At that point I was hoping there was a decent end. After the flip she played it safe but eventually went for it. I did not get her name as I do not plan on going back. I did here the door bell about 5 times while I was there so you guys must be keeping them in business. I rather spend my funds elsewhere. If looks and massage skill are not important and you just need to leave happy then this is one of those places. I just wouldn't pay for an hr massage.
-
07-10-17 18:23 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 89I called her. She does it from her place. I didn't go through with it BC I don't need to get jumped and robbed.
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-17 16:52 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 81Brunette
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/40280842
Has anybody gotten a massage from her? I'm very curious to hear how she is.
-
07-05-17 10:55 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 725Kimmie
Needed to take the edge off saw kimmie again in Alsip.
Great time. BBBJ is one of the best.
Seniors PM for info.
-
07-03-17 09:26 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 41Jasmine in South Burbs
Greetings, I'm a newbie that discovered.
This site about 7 months ago after moving to the Peach State. I came home for the holiday and decided to call Jasmine in Hazel Crest and what a mistake. Her pictures are her minus 20-30 lbs (say no to drugs). Her incall is what can be considered a"trap house". She has a massage table in a room with sticky carpet (disgusting). She gives a good massage but getting naked and a tug job is not what I call a sensual body to body massage. Once the deed was done she leaves the room for 5+ min and brings a wet towel and just drops it on me. The only saving grace is that it was cheaper than a year ago. 60 total for 30 min (worse service though). I believe it's was. 75 for 30 min.
Good luck for those willing to take the plunge but I wouldn't recommend because I've seen her in better days.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ching/52541677
-
07-01-17 22:03 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 216On Governors.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 13:19 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 725Kali
Looking for a fun time w / a BBW. Go see kali.
Not much not on her menu. I dfk BBBJ w / her for nice price.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...booty/50940022
-
07-01-17 10:55 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 442How the strip clubs are
IMO, Boring. Used to be much better years ago. Check out the NWI board in the Indiana section.
Originally Posted by PV445
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 10:52 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 442Notel near crystal
Are you referring to the one just West of the Custom Wheel shop? I have wondered about this place myself though I have never seen any woman hanging around outside. I do remember one in the Heights down by Hilltop Ave. I think it is or was the Star Motel. Back in the day it was known for working girls. My brother worked at the liquor store there and they would come in all the time.
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse312
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 09:27 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes Mr. President
There is a notel near crystal that if you read the google reviews you'd think it was open season for companionship. Notels that offer hourly options are notorious for offering other services as well or at least turning a blind eye to it. I went up there the other day to check it out and there were several half dressed young woman hanging out a few of the rooms, all AA, all young, but I couldn't really tell if they were working or just enjoying a summer breeze. I noticed a few men here and there that could have been supervising the women, but again, I couldn't really tell. I asked the person behind the counter if I could see one of the rooms and he gave me a key and there was a pole in the bedroom that didn't appear to be load bearing, perhaps it was for entertainment purposes, along with a jacuzzi. It's on a very busy street right by a stoplight so I'll wear a hat if I go back to check it out again. I know someone who works for a ridesharing service and he picked up a businessman in a suit from this notel last year one evening and a half dressed woman waived goodbye to him from inside the room. If anyone has intel on this place please let me know.
-
06-30-17 21:51 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 139Just look
There is a section for strip clubs, just read and you should be able to answer your own questions. Plenty of info available.
Originally Posted by PV445
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 19:27 #2805Regular Member

Posts: 6Going to be visiting the area soon, wondering how the strip clubs are.
-
06-28-17 10:07 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 16For a sure thing.
I have a massage place that is a sure thing to leave happy. Possibly more but YMMV. I've had some success but have spent more than I want to admit to make it happen. I'm looking to switch things up a bit so looking to trade for reliable providers in the south suburbs. PM me for details.
-
06-23-17 12:59 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 958Macy
Was looking for something different then just a normal AMP visit, and had seen Macy's ads for a while so thought I'd see if she was available. https://allmindbodysoulwellness.godaddysites.com/ Texted and got set up pretty quick. Low end motel, got in the room and received a great massage from a naked mid 20's ebony. Pictures matched what she sent me and what was on the site. Pricing structure fits what would be normal with tip at a parlor, and the massage was better than most. Definitely enjoyed it and will most likely visit again. Only negative was it seems her hour rate is based on the Korean time system, only 45 minutes.
-w.
-
06-20-17 16:35 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 65PM me
Hey are any guys interested in a UTR 19 yo bbw black girl let me know. She's looking for new friends in the South burbs here and asked me to pass on her info. Pm me.











Reply With Quote





