Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 116 of 496 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #5714

    Line up

    I'm new and heard and saw a lot of good things about Kison what's the line up there now and are there all really good & can someone tell me about who's there now thanks.

  2. #5713

    Chiba girl

    Late report. Had another awesome session with my Chiba girl Suji. I especially love seeing her because we specs Japanese and she really does have a lot of Japanese mannerisms. So for me it's a great change from the Korean experience that most of the other girls provide. Posted reviews in her before so you can look back for detailed information. A little shy, little demure and little coy when she first comes in, she's a cutie. Always so happy to see me, she looked great with her hi lite streaks and tasteful makeup. She lost some extra weight and looked so sexy in her black baby doll outfit. Love her full soft boobs.

    After a full 5 minutes of wet DFK'g she took of her outfit and knelt down to let me watch her BBBJ. Wet and sexy. Love how she looks up to see me watching her. She got up and laid on the bed and took me in her mouth again as I freely roamed all over and rubbed her pussy feeling the juices start flowing. The more I fiv the more she sucked, love that wet sound when I fiv her hard. Got on top for reverse 69 so I could FIV and daty, then had her get on top for acg to play with her big boobs. Asked her to blow me again and she sucked me hard. She told me turn over and get up, then she spread my cheeks for some deep wet rimming that she knows I like so much. She HJ me at the same time as deep rimming, amazing, then she started sucking my ass too. Wowwwww. Almost popped but wanted to cip so did standing mish and Pounded hard as she fucked me back pushing on the wall. I shot deep and lay on her DFK'g. After a bit she got up to clean up. When she came back she cuddled and lay. Next to me, her hand on my dick. We kissed and talked while she played with my dick and balls. Then she moved down kissing me all over amd started another great BBBJ. Took her doggy-style till I popped round 2 and collapsed on her body my dick still deep inside. Finally got my power back and got up to shower. Got back, she dressed me, kissed me. And walked me to the door. Another great session with my Chiba girl. Definitely a repeat for me.

    Many times. Got to say her rimming is one of the best and her DFK'g is getting good! YMMV as. Always.

  3. #5712

    Adorable Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    As you know we have similar preferences, so I'm looking forward to your report on Ai. I don't think there's even a basic physical description of her.
    Here's my detailed review of Ai. Although "the usual suspects" might have their usual complaints, lol, personally I had a fabulous time with her.

    Looks:

    When the smiling and friendly Ai entered the room, I was happy to see that I knew her from before. (Where and when? Sorry, secret!) Ai said that she's in her mid-twenties, which appeared believable to my old eyes, but it seemed possible that she could also be somewhat older. Ai is probably somewhere between 5' 0" and 5' 2" in height, and she said that she weighs about 110 pounds. I would consider her a spinner with slender arms and legs, but perfectionists may note that she has a bit of extra weight around her midsection, which didn't concern me at all. She has a softly feminine physique that I thought was sexy.

    Ai is Korean, but has dyed blondish hair that I found very attractive, especially when contrasted with her natural darker eyebrows. A hair fastener was holding up her hair when she entered the room and when she was performing the bbbj, but after that her hair was down, loose and of medium length. I enjoyed caressing it and romantically running my fingers through it during dfk.

    Ai's lovely eyes were particularly "Oriental" in appearance, and in my opinion her pleasant face was quintessentially Korean. (During our session, I was fantasizing that I was back in Korea with a homegrown Korean girl.) Her makeup was well applied. Ai had nice skin and looked healthy. I didn't notice tattoos or body piercings. Her breasts were medium in size, nice for fondling, and -- thank goodness! -- completely natural. In its exterior dimensions, Ai's pussy was among the smallest I've seen for an adult woman, and looked similar to the pussy of a young girl. Her pubic area was completely shaved.

    Attitude/Personality:

    Ai was polite, amicable and in a good mood throughout our session. Our vast age difference and my corpulence didn't seem to matter to her. She displayed good PRS and NRA. We had nice chemistry and were quite comfortable with each other. She was clearly focused on providing me with a fun and satisfying time. Ai's ability to speak and understand English isn't as advanced as some Kison providers, but we were still able to effectively communicate with each other, especially because I spoke slowly and used relatively basic vocabulary.

    Service:

    Ai began by kissing and licking my body, gradually working her way down to Little Red. Then she commenced a good bbbj. After a while I suggested that she go deeper and stay down longer during the fellatio, which made the pleasurable sensations even better. Next on the menu was 69, with her clean, fresh, cute little pussy quickly becoming naturally lubricated. That segued into regular daty, during which her pussy became even more juicy. However, Ai politely declined fiv, which I didn't mind.

    After some manual stimulation of Little Red by Ai, combined with as much sensual dfk as I wanted, I was ready for intercourse. Ai applied some astroglide to her pussy, and we started with the standing missionary position. Her vagina was snug, but not too tight, and I gradually worked my way inside. The visual contrast between her petite pussy and the "Vitamin V" infused Little Red made Little Red look more like a Big Red, which added to my excitement. We subsequently moved on to the regular missionary position, and then concluded with doggy-style, which included Ai reaching back and scratching behind my balls for extra stimulation. I held her behind more firmly, stepped up the tempo, then increased the speed even more, and eventually climaxed (bbfscip) with a powerful orgasm that left me winded. I was laughing as I told Ai, "wow, that felt like a bomb exploding," and she playfully smiled. Yup, the Old Fat Guy still has his moments, lol.

    Note: although fortunately I received bbfscip, I don't know whether that's automatically available. Of course, it's always her choice.

    Bottom Line:

    Ai gave me everything I needed for an enjoyable session. The next day, I was still fondly daydreaming of my session with her, which for me is a good indication of a quality provider.

  4. #5711
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    So for the lineup, does that mean Pink is gone too? I was considering her.
    Yes, I think that for now, Pink has departed from Kison.

  5. #5710

    Ai

    Ai physically is on the short side from what I could tell barely 5' if that. Not quite a spinner but not fat I would estimate around 115". Short highlighted hair with average looks. I passed on her so cannot specify on her services.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    As you know we have similar preferences, so I'm looking forward to your report on Ai. I don't think there's even a basic physical description of her.

    So for the lineup, does that mean Pink is gone too? I was considering her.

  6. #5709

    Looking forward to your report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Feeling lustful, I visited Kison today, and was told that the current lineup consists of:

    Ai

    Nami

    Shasha

    Sugi/Suji

    Tiffany

    Yumi

    Ai was my choice and a review of her is forthcoming.

    I was also informed that there might be another provider joining the lineup in early July, but that's not yet definite.
    As you know we have similar preferences, so I'm looking forward to your report on Ai. I don't think there's even a basic physical description of her.

    So for the lineup, does that mean Pink is gone too? I was considering her.

  7. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    Is Yuna done or just on break?
    Two sources told me that she's on an extended leave from Kison and is no longer in Hawaii, but that she intends to return to Kison at some point. However, after a provider leaves, anything can happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong24  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to say to you my Suji I'm so very sorry for letting you down I hope you can forgive me I didn't mean to write about another girl I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
    One of the reasons why I enjoy Kison is that no providers have shown any negativity when I visit other Kison providers. Even if they see me right before or after a session with another provider, they are polite and smile. If I then decide to have another session with the original provider, there's never been any problem.

  8. #5707

    I love you my Suji

    I just wanted to say to you my Suji I'm so very sorry for letting you down I hope you can forgive me I didn't mean to write about another girl I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

  9. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by Damned  [View Original Post]
    What's the most recent lineups?
    Feeling lustful, I visited Kison today, and was told that the current lineup consists of:

    Ai

    Nami

    Shasha

    Sugi/Suji

    Tiffany

    Yumi

    Ai was my choice and a review of her is forthcoming.

    I was also informed that there might be another provider joining the lineup in early July, but that's not yet definite.

  10. #5705

    No more Yuna?

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSuave808  [View Original Post]
    Ai, Angie, Nami, Shasha, Suji, Tiffany and Yumi.
    Is Yuna done or just on break?

  11. #5704

    Thanks for Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    That old fat guy Redneck posted two reports on her in this thread: "New Provider: Charming Tiffany," posted on 5-9-17 as report #5557, and "Second Session With Tiffany," posted on 5-21-17 as report #5568.
    Thanks for the wonderful response to Tiffany I might give her a go. Thanks again.

  12. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong24  [View Original Post]
    Who is Tiffany? I don't think I met her yet? Can anyone tell me something about her?
    That old fat guy Redneck posted two detailed reports on her in this thread: "New Provider: Charming Tiffany," posted on 5-9-17 as report #5557, and "Second Session With Tiffany," posted on 5-21-17 as report #5568.

  13. #5702

    Tiffany

    Who is Tiffany? I don't think I met her yet? Can anyone tell me something about her?

  14. #5701

    Doppelgangers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Holy, then that means she was getting serious pounding. When I went to see her I asked for the line up and she looked dead tired and she commented she was too busy so I told the night mama that I'd come back another time. The mama kind of agreed too, said she is very busy.
    If you want the same look and feel as Yuna go see Gina at Golden Spa. Pretty, petite, tiny pussy, great attitude. She's leaving asap so you'd have to hurry. I got BBFS but her story was 'not everyone' . Could be the truth I can't say but what a great service she provides. A++. Oh yeah what's my secret? Old Spice mutherfuckers LOL.

  15. #5700
    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    I know what cupping is too. These were bruises from getting railed from behind and not having enuf ass meat for cushioning. Not a big deal if the session was better. Again, she 's nice but a non repeater for me. Just one dudes opinion.
    Holy, then that means she was getting serious pounding. When I went to see her I asked for the line up and she looked dead tired and she commented she was too busy so I told the night mama that I'd come back another time. The mama kind of agreed too, said she is very busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape