Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 28078
-
06-30-17 22:09 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 120I don't know how many providers work out of that location. It's above a pot dispensary, parking is challenging. But Nina provided a great massage with a decent ending. Smaller A cup with big nipples, she didn't stop me from exploring but she gave me "The Eye" as if she'd prefer you not to play with them.
Originally Posted by Sdcox98
[View Original Post]
$50 up front and a tip for the happy ending. No tips were discussed, so let your conscience be your guide. They work hard and take risks for your hobby pleasure.
Cute, late 20's, early 30's and felt like she might work out. Worth a second visit.
-
06-30-17 18:30 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 287That or syphilis. At least syphilis is curable. Good luck man, I hope it's the latter. Don't wait any longer to see the doc.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 10:44 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 160First visit
Tell Mamasan it's your first time there and she will take your name, and have you create a four digit PIN number to keep on file. After twelve visits the next one is free, the house fee that is, you still need to tip the girl. Don't lie and tell her you've been there before. She will know because your not on file. I don't know why you would only want a hand job with these hot young Korean spinners but it's up to you. Just wait until masseuse comes in and tell her what you want. Please don't pay more than $60 if all your getting is a HJ!
Originally Posted by ODog12
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 01:41 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 391Sounds like genital herpes. Congratulations.
Originally Posted by NewFloridian
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 01:32 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 26Nothing from my end but I wrap my stuff my man.
Originally Posted by NewFloridian
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 00:41 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 26First Time at Pine
Thinking of giving it a go at Pine but notice that everyone happens to go for the FS and it sounds like the mamasan screens. Am I better off being straight that it is my first time there, handing over the 60, then negotiating for a HE or BJ with the girls or is it pretty much straight FS for 200? Thanks.
-
06-29-17 21:25 #5647Regular Member

Posts: 15Priblems
I thought that this was against the rules. But after I saw her, she did BBBJ and BBFS, I had a few sores on my dick. I have yet to go to doctor. I'm terrified to hear what they say. She was the only one it could've been.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 15:44 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 789Uh oh problems? Please share. I was planning on going to see her soon.
Originally Posted by NewFloridian
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 13:47 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 287Down a few doors from the Autozone on Felicita just off Center City Parkway.
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 13:01 #5644Regular Member

Posts: 15Coco at Blue green
Has any one else had "problems" after seeing Coco? If so PM me.
-
06-29-17 11:03 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 106Felicita Spa
It's next to an auto parts store and McD's. She's from Inland Empire and said she also provided in LA for a time. Mentioned she was heading back to I. E. Before the end of the year. Cool chick and likes finishing in standing doggy.
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
06-29-17 09:41 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 215Where?
Where do I find Escondido Julie; can't find any references going back and don't remember the name from the past??
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-17 23:59 #5641Banned Member

Posts: 132Tina did lack in looks, although she made up for it in service and pricing.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-17 23:57 #5640Banned Member

Posts: 132Escondido Julie
Paid a visit today. What a treat to have such a HOT english speaking (and understanding) provider at hand. She's is the real deal as you have read about in other posts. Beautiful body with natural D cups, wonderful ass, cute face, and just enough nastiness and personality. Didn't rush, followed directions, and did an amazing job for the time spent. Russian, CBJ, a couple different positions and a wonderful HJ finish. Clean-up and a little more light massage and chat.
-
06-28-17 23:18 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 45Paradise (Convoy)
What services are available at Paradise?
Originally Posted by AmpChamp88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





