Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,586 to 27,600 of 61438
-
06-25-17 14:20 #33853Senior Member

Posts: 203What skills are those?
Sucking just the head? More hand then mouth skills? Jackhammer get it over with skills? Nice job on doing a vid and all RN but that's not what I look for on head.
Originally Posted by Indigo456
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 14:11 #33852Senior Member

Posts: 1126Bubbles
Anyone seen her lately? I'm trying catch up with her. All these talks of the Bikini and the pics of her in heels. I think I finally got an itch needing scratching. Also anyone seen Jessica lately? Hangs by the circle, lives in an Abandominum near by. I'm trying to see if she is still around.
Might have to go for a drive around the loops to find out.
Also, and haven't seen this one in awhile. Stephanie in BP / CB. Has a baby, left the life for awhile. But heard she is back out there. Anyone seen her as well.
-
06-25-17 07:05 #33851Senior Member

Posts: 261Amber / Anna
I saw her BF Mike and she has court date this week at 9 am downtown hope all goes well. NG1957.
-
06-25-17 06:59 #33850Senior Member

Posts: 261Found Josie / Julie
Thanks to everyone who helped me get in touch with her. She is fine and texted me this morning NG1957.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 06:16 #33849Senior Member

Posts: 248Josie
Nothing on any of the usual sites to indicate she has had a run in with LE. She is not a guest of the authorities.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
Ever consider that she and her BF may be having an extended celebration?
-
06-25-17 05:54 #33848Senior Member

Posts: 1788http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1133649351
Originally Posted by Bryans764
[View Original Post]
This is the link to the map of the WW Loop, known as the Clix Loop. The circle is in the upper right where Ramsey, Wilkens and Mount converge. See the "Loop Maps" heading for more information.
-
06-25-17 04:30 #33847Regular Member

Posts: 11The circle
Wilkens Avenue & Ramsey St.
Originally Posted by Bryans764
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 02:25 #33846Senior Member

Posts: 4810 minutes in Heaven
I've met Heaven for the first time tonight. Did a couple of loops and was getting bored. Spotted her on my way out. Went to the dentist and had a thorough exam. Would make another appointment. Seen Lee almost everywhere I went.
-
06-24-17 15:10 #33845Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie / Julie
I need your guys Josie / Julie is not answering any of my text or phone calls and I fear that LEO might have scooped her up just like they did to Amber / Anna in April 21. I last had lunch with her on Thursday and no one has seen her since so any info would be a great help. Post or PM me please. Niceguy1957 If you want to known what she looks like go to Streetwalkers photo I posted in March Thanks.
-
06-24-17 12:31 #33844Senior Member

Posts: 2344Anna
Putting makeup on that skin is a crime!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-17 08:38 #33843Regular Member

Posts: 16Trying to find new loops
Good morning fellow mongers.
I've seen posts referring to the circle, and I am not familiar with where that is. I have usually done the Harford Rd area and occasionally Conkling street, unfortunately Harford has been really dead lately. I was also told to avoid the mount royal area, because you might not be getting an actual woman. If anyone has suggestions or can tell me how to get to the circle, I would appreciate it. Time to broaden my horizons.
-
06-24-17 05:47 #33842Senior Member

Posts: 1788Bubbles
Bubbles has lost all her weight that she had the first time I met her. I saw her in her shorts and bikini top the other day and made arrangements to see her this weekend. She was looking good so I hope it works out tomorrow. She's always fun.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-17 05:29 #33841Senior Member

Posts: 339She might be the next jizz target. Good one.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Christa with the glasses was ok. Good body. Good attitude. Smells bad ifyou get her too late in the day.
-
06-24-17 02:13 #33840Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-23-17 23:26 #33839Senior Member

Posts: 977She's looking real good.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






