rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 658 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4541

    I get by

    Welcome to Massholes the place for assholes! In your case rathole.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    This is the first and only time that I have posted in this Forum
    Won't be the last!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Once again this could be the end of this, but you will continue to post over and over (Making this forum your personal crybaby site) as like I have stated, you are starved for attention!
    You're the only one that keeps saying I'm done & not posting about this time & again

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I will not be going to Massholes(I have no idea what that is and do not care) for any reply, as i am ending this BS.
    .

    I knew you could find it if you were shown you the way, yet here you are spouting your blah blah BS with I'm never going to Massholes & I'm done with this BS, you can't keep track of your lies,

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about my rant, promise not to bring up the subject again.
    .

    You can keep your word, yeah right.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    You called Michaela first, told her what I said about her, gave her my username and then you picked her up
    Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true, you've been shown to lie time & again so your words mean shit. I've said what went down in a post & a pm to you, don't give a flying fuck if you beleive me or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    That is what she told me when she called to apologize. LOL). She said so and so (gave me your real name and I never used it against you, because I am not a rat like you) called me today and told me what you posted about me on that site
    Yet you keep saying you're not a rat & don't talk to any of the SWers about any mongers,

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I have"NEVER"talked to any SW about any Monger on this site
    .

    Your slip is showing again! Keep going with your lies it's awesome when you post & confirm that you do infact talk to girls about mongers & here are the other posts again showing how & where you are taking to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    He thinks they are really his friend and like him for more than just his money (If he only knew that they laugh at him).
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I got the whole story about who has been talking to the girls about me!.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    some people on here believe she is their girlfriend
    You keep advoiding saying how you know this chit, I know you're talking with the girls, it's the only way you could know & it's right there in what you post, so just friggin admit it already.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Then you posted on the site, where you could of just said its true that she has been ripping people off but you had to post.
    Now see aren't you glad that happened, it got you to be more alert & you got to have make up sex!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Seen Michaela the other day, she made up for what happened and we are good again
    .

    Other than you I've not seen anyone else post about Michaela ripping anyone else off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    (I had to change it because of you)
    That shits on you, you changed your handle, no one made you do it I just called you out when you did it & explained why in a pm to you which now you are proving it to be the truth. Does this mean you have to change your handle again now that you are outed as one of the rats.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I found out about Michaela having a handle and posting on the site from another Monger he gave me her username (I have never seen a post from her on the site though)
    It's not what you told me, you told me she told you, but whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    he happens to be another person from the Lowell forum that called you out as a rat and has had arguments with you on here
    More innuendos without saying who. You ever going to step up & say or show who what & when, no you won't you haven't got the balls, sorry that your wife castrated you & keeps you on a short leash, not really sorry but wanted to sound sincere.

    But I'll take a stab at it, Bigg D aka Member #5234 who is really Bbheadz,

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD  [View Original Post]
    [blueBbheadzIfyouwanttocomebackandstartpostingagainwhynotjustreactivatetheoldaccount?A2[/blue]
    .

    & man did he get all bent out of shape when A2 outed him

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD  [View Original Post]
    Thought you deleted my old account but you didn't so I'm going to sue youMaybe you should have somebody read the terms of use agreement to you. When you click upload you give us the right to use the material you create in whatever way we wish on this site. I can turn them into banners if I want to. A2
    .

    Yeah he's really credible isn't he, the guy has more screen names than you, or maybe you are one in the same, I doubt it but it seems about right.

    Here's a guy that talks about himself in the third person & posts about scamming SWers

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5234  [View Original Post]
    talked with her and she offered a date for bizz or crack, ended up getting BBBJ no cim for a fake bag of * . said he was glad to get one over on street walkers since he's been cheated before.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5234  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to stop after 20 minutes but he offered her a fake bag of crack and she continued, and said he laughed after she made him nut and left out of his car since he played her with the fake baggy. Said he would date her again, but probably won't since she will know he gave her a fake bag of crack. LOL.
    Then you turn around & condone his actions & laugh about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Great story, your "friend" is too funny! Who was the tall girl (her name and what she looked like) ? The fake bag of crack is too much, I am still laughing. Well done!
    .

    Yeah you are real stand-up guys alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    You can lie about this all you want but there is one reason and one reason only that a Monger would be:. Buying hooker's presents, visiting them in the hospital, running errands for them and picking them up and giving them rides towns away and sharing information from other Mongers. That is because they are pathetic losers who are trying to buy their friendship.
    I'd rather have you & your fucked up cronies believe that my actions try to buy their friendship (which it don't) then fuck them over like your good buddy Bbheadz, BTW does he give you a reach around when you suck his dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I am not the only person to ever call you out as a rat. You have been called out by several people and not just in the Lowell forum but different cites that you have posted in as well, check Skatars post and see how many people who have called him out
    You've only & still talk about others as innuendos with this one said that, that one said this, someone is ratting etc without backing it up showing who where or when. You & your other personas Bigg D aka Member #5234/ Bbheadz have stated that I am a rat, this guy did call me a rat in the heat of the moment in a debate we were having

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    least I'm not a rat like you are and not known for setting people up to be busted by LE like you do.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    LE's best friend on this board and you know it!
    But he did recant his statement

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Skatar, I don't actually think that you're an LE Rat. Moreover I'm absolutely sure that nobody in their right (or even in their wrong) mind ever thought you were an LE Rat.
    .

    He & I don't see eye to eye & we kick each other in the balls from time to time but he is a good standup guy that I have respect for because he doesn't take any of my BS seriously & yeah he's a marine, I've respect for most service personnel.

    Other then that you are welcome to show where & when anyone else called me a rat (but you won't). That's not to say I haven't argued with others & that my chit don't stink, it does booku big time & that's on me, it's not an excuse & that's my load to carry, but I don't blame it on anyone else like you try do. Then again there are a lot of members that argue & don't like each other & call each other out, but they call them by name & posts not BS innuendos like you do.

    Is your point that there are those that don't like me, so what I most likely I don't like them either, there are however many more that I do like than I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who thinks I am lying can check all my post, they are right there for everyone to see
    Are you that fucked up to think anyone else beside myself would do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I have nothing to hide
    We all like our anonymity. I don't like it when it happens but it doesn't matter to me if you or anyone else talks to the girls, or shows them the pictures I post, or show them the postings. There is nothing that you can say or do that could or will affect my personal life, or I you for that matter & the girls still need our money.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    then decide who the rat is
    I'm good with this, there are those that will feel you are the rat, there are those that will think I am the rat, & there are those that know (myself included) we are both fucktards for arguing over pussy, & there are those sitting back laughing their asses off about this stupid shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    You are a pathetic loser who should do the world a favor and kill yourself!
    You first guy, let me know if you need some help with that, I think I still have some gas & matches left from the smoke free zone!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    You are so sad, that you had to bring this ridiculous argument to another section of this site
    Ahhh hey numbnuts, arguments are not allowed on the review boards, that's why Massholes was created. I am a little surprised that the admin let it go on as long as it did & he moved most of the argument here & he was pretty pissed about it & rightly so. As some of the guys posted that it's fucking up the Lowell forum & I didn't want another infraction figured it was best to bring it here the place for assholes is Massholes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Now please just be a man and admit that you are wrong
    Ok, I admit it, you are wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Remember I did not have to call you out as being a rat, its in you posts for everyone to see!
    You've yet to show it, as long as you keep posting innuendo rat postings in the review forums I will bring it to Massholes & out you again & again as the lying MOFOing rat you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Once again this could be the end of this, but you will continue to post over and over (Making this forum your personal crybaby site) as like I have stated, you are starved for attention!
    You're the only one that keeps saying I'm done & not posting about this time & again, that's already been shown, got anything new.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Last but not least. Go fuck yourself and keep my name and the other Mongers names that post on here out of your mouth!
    You've still not shown where I did that. But you should stop downloading the pictures I post & stop showing them to the girls, or is this not you that downloaded a picture I took of Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I had the same trouble, try downloading them from your PC. That worked for me. Is this the readhead you were talking about? If so her name is Sammy (aka Sam or Samantha) That's a picture i took in my vehicle of Sammy from this post
    .

    [QUOTE=Skatar018;2978110]Sammy is back around / QUOTE]To be fair once someone up-loads here anyone can download it & pretty much use it how they please, still downloading pictures that others post & showing them to girls is a pretty low thing to do. It sucks when girls try & call you out on it, but I deal with it, usually just apologize & say I won't do it again without their approval, usually they're ok with posting pictures most just don't like showing pictures of their faces, but again you are not the only one outing there are several that are doing that including some of the girls.

    [QUOTE=JustAJohn3051;3439801]Have a great day! Captain-save a-Ho (this sites super hero)[ / quote]I think you're right, every girl I'm fucking lately is going "Jesus Christ fuck me! So maybe I am their fucking savior!

    When others give a tip or do a favor a for a provider or spent longer periods of time with them, are they trying to buy their friendship, or is it just when I do it that gets your panties in a bunch.

    The majority of the time I just hit it & quit it, but every once in awhile I like a little more, had I known that you find it objectionable I would've posted more about how I was having them do laundry, buying them a Happy meal etc, here are some examples.

    [QUOTE=Skatar018;3341763]Bumped into Sammy today (no phone), last I saw her she was in the hospital & brought her some word search puzzles to keep her occupied. She paid that back today with a rim job[ / quote]Cost me two bucks & about 20-30 minutes of my time that paid off with all 3 holes & a rimjob for 40, what you meet her right after & make out with her, she hadn't brushed when I dropped her off.

    This one[QUOTE=Skatar018;1217925]Azalea[ / QUOTE]I bought groceries for, cost me $52.87, she then sucked & fucked me gave me a pat on the ass & sent me on my way. Too bad someone showed her the picture I took & wouldn't see me again, not to worry this happened before you were here, I think.

    So did this one [QUOTE=Skatar018;1405906]Jessica I dropped her off for a date in Lowell[ / QUOTE]but then I was outed again[QUOTE=Skatar018;1410197]Outed again[ / QUOTE]again before your time here.

    There's also Nicole[QUOTE=Skatar018;2637121]I saw Nicole by Jays & we worked it out, she got a shower, food & laundry & I got two nuts at half price today[ / QUOTE]I bought her a happy meal, see how happy she looks! There are more & feel free to look them up.

    Not long after you changed your screen name I blocked my PMs & added those I trust. I don't trust the goverment I don't trust no cops & I don't trust you, but I get by. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLmt6i-hBY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole.jpg‎  

  2. #4540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    You're Preaching To The Choir

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    Can we ban this guy, for the past 5 years or so hes done nothing but caused issues with the other members, its like he thinks he is king of the ****** and that the girls actually like and care about him. What a sad life you must live if you try to befriend hookers and think that the girls are attracted to you. I'm just sick of seeing this forum get filled up with drama and not posts about the girls and it ALWAYS involves skatar. Literally ever time.
    Unfortunately I think we're stuck with him unless he really screws up bad. He gets off on arguing and pissing off others. He has posts in the fight threads in Ma, RI and NH. Anyone that goes around 3 different states looking to argue with members should have our pity. What a miserable, worthless sap he must be.

    Why have you guys not put him on your ignore lists? If it's that bad and you haven't then you need to be asking yourselves why you haven't.

    A2

  3. #4539

    I second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillWalk123  [View Original Post]
    The back and forth the past few days is unreal. You two either need to grab a beer together and bury the hatchet or both just actually say what your going to do and stop.
    Just end it, it's not good reading.

  4. #4538

    Ban this guy

    Can we ban this guy, for the past 5 years or so hes done nothing but caused issues with the other members, its like he thinks he is king of the ****** and that the girls actually like and care about him. What a sad life you must live if you try to befriend hookers and think that the girls are attracted to you. I'm just sick of seeing this forum get filled up with drama and not posts about the girls and it ALWAYS involves skatar. Literally ever time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    It was you that informed me that Michaela made a handle & posts here, if need be I can show where you informed me of that fact.

    Because I was giving Nicole a ride on Christmas eve to her moms as she had no other means & she got to spend Christmas day with family or that Sammy asked me to bring a her a crossword puzzle when she was in the hospital (it's on my way home) means I talk to girls about you or others how exactly?

    I do that chit as it makes me feel good about myself as we all exploit these girls so when I can I give back a little extra here & there, so what & big whoop, if that makes it hard on you too bad.

    The only time I talked to the girls about any one was when you posted that Michaela ripped you off & then it wasn't you by name till she said she ripped off so & so. That post was removed but was copied here

    .

    The only other time was if someone asked me to help set a meet between them, but I am no longer doing that unless they are on my contact list.

    Take your own advise & keep to your word not to bring it up, but hey that's always your choice & to be fair you are not the only one talking about & showing the girls the info that is posted here. Hopefully we're done.

  5. #4537

    Ridiculous

    The back and forth the past few days is unreal. You two either need to grab a beer together and bury the hatchet or both just actually say what your going to do and stop.

  6. #4536

    Pathetic rat who tries to buy the girls friendship!. Hahahahahahahahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Never said I would, you said that I didn't

    .

    Yet you have time & again.

    Nope wrong again you said I called her, I said I picked her up & I did 2 days later. We've been through this, I asked her if she ripped someone off, I didn't mention names, she said yes she read what you wrote & that she did it. Again it was you that told me she has a handle here & posts & yet you say

    .

    Not that you'll answer but you knew she had a handle & posts here how? Along with knowing

    .



    How many more times you going to out yourself, & you're not talking to the girls about any anyone, yeah right.

    Not holding my breath as you'll not answer, but yeah how does me bringing Sammy teo dollars worth of crosswords or giving Nicole a ride equate to talking about you or anyone else?

    Not that you will but care to elaborate or is that a national secret cause I'm sure I'll lose a lot of sleep of it.



    Was never worried & next to you I'm a saint!

    I never said in hope to be their friend you did, I've often said they don't like us & we're nothing but $ signs to them, but they'll take a leg up when they can get it, just cause you don't doesn't mean others can't. Another one you won't answer, but what's it to you that I or others have paid them a tip for what ever reason, especially when it's their choice to do so & has nothing to do with you or anyone else. Hey I didn't tip the postman for Christmas, there you feel better now.

    That's right you have shown that you are talking and showing info that is posted here.

    Take a look in the mirror, you; ll never see a more pathetic look in your life.

    Your move slick.
    #1. You called Michaela first, told her what I said about her, gave her my username and then you picked her up (That is what she told me when she called to apologize. LOL). She said so and so (gave me your real name and I never used it against you, because I am not a rat like you) called me today and told me what you posted about me on that site, and then told me she was sorry and would make it up to me. Then you posted on the site, where you could of just said its true that she has been ripping people off but you had to post. I got the REAL WHOLE STORY (because a hooker would never lie to you. LOL) from Michaela, you went on to say you could understand what she did and it being the holiday season that we should be tipping the girls, once again using my username (I had to change it because of you). LOL.

    #2. I found out about Michaela having a handle and posting on the site from another Monger, he gave me her username (I have never seen a post from her on the site though), he happens to be another person from the Lowell forum that called you out as a rat and has had arguments with you on here. LOL.

    #3. You can lie about this all you want but there is one reason and one reason only that a Monger would be:. Buying hooker's presents, visiting them in the hospital, running errands for them and picking them up and giving them rides towns away and sharing information from other Mongers. That is because they are pathetic losers who are trying to buy their friendship. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    You gave up all that information, true or false?. I did not have to get it from any girl (like you tried to say I did), are you man enough to admit that?

    #4 I am not the only person to ever call you out as a rat. True or false. You have been called out by several people and not just in the Lowell forum but different cites that you have posted in as well. True or false?

    #5 You are the only one to ever call me out as a rat and will provide zero proof to prove me wrong! Anyone who thinks I am lying can check all my post, they are right there for everyone to see, I have nothing to hide.

    Then check Skatars post and see how many people who have called him out (where's there smoke, theres fire) and then decide who the rat is.

    You are a pathetic loser who should do the world a favor and kill yourself!

    You are so sad, that you had to bring this ridiculous argument to another section of this site, just because you are starved for attention (this was all finished in the other).

    Now please just be a man and admit that you are wrong (You will never do it though) and just move on with your life!

    Remember I did not have to call you out as being a rat, its in you posts for everyone to see!

    Once again this could be the end of this, but you will continue to post over and over (Making this forum your personal crybaby site) as like I have stated, you are starved for attention!

    Last but not least. Go fuck yourself and keep my name and the other Mongers names that post on here out of your mouth!

    Have a great day! Captain-save a-Ho (this sites super hero). Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    This is the first and only time that I have posted in this Forum.

  7. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Never again promise for my part I am done
    You've said that before

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    You couldn't let it go!
    .

    Never said I would, you said that, I didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    promise not to bring up the subject again
    .

    Yet you have time & again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    i am ending this BS.
    Till when? The next time you decide to start it up again & try & point fingers at me or anyone else you think rats here, but not at yourself right!

    Just so you'll know where it is click the link http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-The-Massholes.

    If you're done so am I, but I don't think you are done yet.

  8. #4534

    Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericaFirst  [View Original Post]
    I think alot of you fail to realize that the girls have computer access too. I have been mongering around lowell since the 80's and I found out about this site by a girl herself about 4 years ago. I only recently decided to join and get a screen name. But my point is. If you don't want to be "outed" or singled out, then don't get too personal with your info. I like the fact that we share tidbits of info that may be helpful in our quests, but the back and forth bickering is definitely not needed. Remember, these bitches AIN'T OUR FRIEND. They are for our amusement! Happy hunting.
    You are 100% correct! I apologize to you and every Monger on here and promise for my part I am done.
    I will not be going to Massholes(I have no idea what that is and do not care)for any reply,as i am ending this BS.

  9. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    You couldn't let it go!
    Never said I would, you said that I didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about my rant, promise not to bring up the subject again.
    .

    Yet you have time & again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Then your next sentence is. " The only time I talked to the girls about anyone was when you posted that Michaela ripped you off and then you called her as fast as you possibly could and told her to check out what I said
    Nope wrong again you said I called her, I said I picked her up & I did 2 days later. We've been through this, I asked her if she ripped someone off, I didn't mention names, she said yes she read what you wrote & that she did it. Again it was you that told me she has a handle here & posts & yet you say

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I have"NEVER"talked to any SW about any Monger on this site
    .

    Not that you'll answer but you knew she had a handle & posts here how? Along with knowing

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    He thinks they are really his friend and like him for more than just his money (If he only knew that they laugh at him).
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    some people on here believe she is their girlfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I got the whole story about who has been talking to the girls about me!.
    How many more times you going to out yourself, & you're not talking to the girls about any anyone, yeah right.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I love how you say, how does it mean that I talk to the girls about you and others, how exactly.
    Not holding my breath as you'll not answer, but yeah how does me bringing Sammy teo dollars worth of crosswords or giving Nicole a ride equate to talking about you or anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I am not the only one to call you out as a rat, there have been others and not just in the Lowell forum, but other cities as well.
    Not that you will but care to elaborate or is that a national secret cause I'm sure I'll lose a lot of sleep of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJcruiser  [View Original Post]
    So imuch curious how the fuck these chicks arw going to know who we are based on our username? Get a grip will you, who gives a flying fuck kf someone let's them read this post? Shit it's only going to make them do better bevause they know of tbey rip one of us off its posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    But hey, don't worry you are not the only one, just the worst.
    Was never worried & next to you I'm a saint!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    As for buying presents for the girls, tipping them and running errands for them in hopes that they are really your friends is your right, .
    I never said in hope to be their friend you did, I've often said they don't like us & we're nothing but $ signs to them, but they'll take a leg up when they can get it, just cause you don't doesn't mean others can't. Another one you won't answer, but what's it to you that I or others have paid them a tip for what ever reason, especially when it's their choice to do so & has nothing to do with you or anyone else. Hey I didn't tip the postman for Christmas, there you feel better now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Now this can be the end of this and never talked about again! But hey that's always your choice and to be fair you are not the only one talking and showing info that is posted here. Hopefully we're done.
    That's right you have shown that you are talking and showing info that is posted here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I just find it pathetic
    Take a look in the mirror, you; ll never see a more pathetic look in your life.

    Your move slick.

  10. #4532

    Massholes

    Not going to clutter up the Lowell forum with any more BS, go to Massholes for the reply.

  11. #4531

    Girls obtaining info

    I think alot of you fail to realize that the girls have computer access too. I have been mongering around lowell since the 80's and I found out about this site by a girl herself about 4 years ago. I only recently decided to join and get a screen name. But my point is. If you don't want to be "outed" or singled out, then don't get too personal with your info. I like the fact that we share tidbits of info that may be helpful in our quests, but the back and forth bickering is definitely not needed. Remember, these bitches AIN'T OUR FRIEND. They are for our amusement! Happy hunting.

  12. #4530

    Hahahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    It was you that informed me that Michaela made a handle & posts here, if need be I can show where you informed me of that fact.

    Because I was giving Nicole a ride on Christmas eve to her moms as she had no other means & she got to spend Christmas day with family or that Sammy asked me to bring a her a crossword puzzle when she was in the hospital (it's on my way home) means I talk to girls about you or others how exactly?

    I do that chit as it makes me feel good about myself as we all exploit these girls so when I can I give back a little extra here & there, so what & big whoop, if that makes it hard on you too bad.

    The only time I talked to the girls about any one was when you posted that Michaela ripped you off & then it wasn't you by name till she said she ripped off so & so. That post was removed but was copied here

    .

    The only other time was if someone asked me to help set a meet between them, but I am no longer doing that unless they are on my contact list.

    Take your own advise & keep to your word not to bring it up, but hey that's always your choice & to be fair you are not the only one talking about & showing the girls the info that is posted here. Hopefully we're done.
    You couldn't let it go! I love how you say, how does it mean that I talk to the girls about you and others, how exactly. Then your next sentence is. " The only time I talked to the girls about anyone was when you posted that Michaela ripped you off"(Outing yourself), and then you called her as fast as you possibly could and told her to check out what I said. LMAO! I am not the only one to call you out as a rat, there have been others and not just in the Lowell forum, but other cities as well. But hey, don't worry you are not the only one, just the worst.

    As for buying presents for the girls, tipping them and running errands for them in hopes that they are really your friends is your right, I just find it pathetic. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    Now this can be the end of this and never talked about again! But hey that's always your choice and to be fair you are not the only one talking and showing info that is posted here. Hopefully we're done.

  13. #4529
    It was you that informed me that Michaela made a handle & posts here, if need be I can show where you informed me of that fact.

    Because I was giving Nicole a ride on Christmas eve to her moms as she had no other means & she got to spend Christmas day with family or that Sammy asked me to bring a her a crossword puzzle when she was in the hospital (it's on my way home) means I talk to girls about you or others how exactly?

    I do that chit as it makes me feel good about myself as we all exploit these girls so when I can I give back a little extra here & there, so what & big whoop, if that makes it hard on you too bad.

    The only time I talked to the girls about any one was when you posted that Michaela ripped you off & then it wasn't you by name till she said she ripped off so & so. That post was removed but was copied here

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Amy yesterday
    .

    The only other time was if someone asked me to help set a meet between them, but I am no longer doing that unless they are on my contact list.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I am so tired of you trying to deflect the blame to me when it is you who are talking to the girls (you outed yourself on here and you can't deny it)! After what happened between me and one of the girls,"you" posted that you can understand why she did what she did and it being the holiday season that we should be tipping the girls. That's one.

    #2. You posted on here about visiting a SW in the hospital and bringing her a present.

    #3 you posted on here about picking up a girl in a different town and running some"Errands", then bringing her back to Lowell.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I have"NEVER"talked to any SW about any Monger on this site (I don't care about any of them enough to do it, it's just business when I am with them).
    Yeah you have & more than once you've stated
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    He thinks they are really his friend and like him for more than just his money (If he only knew that they laugh at him)
    I've always let this slide as it don't matter much if you & the girls are talking about me & laughing, but don't think you are not guilty of what you are accusing me of, as you do & have talked to the girls about me.

    If you want this to end, keep my name out of your mouth and stop talking to the girls about me and every other Monger on this site!. ,I thank you for your cooperation. Now this should be the end of it, just let it go.
    Take your own advise & keep to your word not to bring it up, but hey that's always your choice & to be fair you are not the only one talking about & showing the girls the info that is posted here. Hopefully we're done.

  14. #4528

    You are so right!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericaFirst  [View Original Post]
    The redhead that stumbles around near / on the "loop" is a non SW. She is crazy as fuck and will spit at you if you stop or stalk thinking she's working. I made friends with her awhile back and she says that "scumbags are always thinking I'm a hooker", but she does look / act like one. LOL.

    She does have a rockin body tho.
    Your are 100% correct. LOL, I tried to pick her up awhile back and she started yelling and flipping me off! Then I met her not long ago when I was out fishing, talked to her for awhile and she was very friendly (but crazy. LOL). Can't blame people for thinking she is working, she is always walking Westford and downtown and looks like a SW. You are right again about her having a smoking little body!

  15. #4527

    Read your own comments!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexi about a week ago walking on Appleton, Chelmsford & Westford streets. She had head phones on & a phone in her hand & seemed to be on a mission & getting off to what she was listening to.

    I waved to her on Appleton & she waved back, caught up with her at 7-11 & tried to talk to her but she ran off down Chelmsford street. Not sure if MrSmiley is talking about the same Lexi as she looked good with no pick marks that I could see, still acting a little weird but didn't seem batshit crazy like she was before she left for a bit, I doubt that will last long.

    Stating that others are tipping girls, giving them presents running them errands is not outting yourself how? The only way you get that information is discussing it with the girls you are seeing.

    We handled our business via pm awhile ago, but seems you can't let it go & you keep bringing it up again & again.

    Only time will tell if you keep to your word, but I'm betting against ya.
    I am so tired of you trying to deflect the blame to me when it is you who are talking to the girls (you outed yourself on here and you can't deny it)! After what happened between me and one of the girls,"you" posted that you can understand why she did what she did and it being the holiday season that we should be tipping the girls. That's one.

    #2. You posted on here about visiting a SW in the hospital and bringing her a present.

    #3 you posted on here about picking up a girl in a different town and running some"Errands", then bringing her back to Lowell.

    I have"NEVER"talked to any SW about any Monger on this site (I don't care about any of them enough to do it, it's just business when I am with them). If you want this to end, keep my name out of your mouth and stop talking to the girls about me and every other Monger on this site!. ,I thank you for your cooperation. Now this should be the end of it, just let it go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape