Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 1401 1901 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17259

    Need HE

    I know this is late notice, but I have a job on Hinton st tomorrow. Wondering when the very closest place would be to get a massage and HE during lunch break. Any recommendations?

  2. #17258

    Some 411

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Utopia that HeeJin (used to run in CC? It may be my eyes, but I can't see a phone number on the ad to call.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188725132.html


    Also, is this the Mei (Meii) that was also in CC?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188720869.html
    Did a search of the top ad and referenced the number to the ad via pressing the reply tab and it came up with Thai Issan.


    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188725132.html

    M.

  3. #17257

    Info?

    Is this the same Utopia that HeeJin (used to run in CC? It may be my eyes, but I can't see a phone number on the ad to call.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188725132.html


    Also, is this the Mei (Meii) that was also in CC?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188720869.html

  4. #17256

    Mia / Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's her # but the pictures are not her and she's still at CC on 13th floor.

  5. #17255

    I have to agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I been quiet all this time but now I got to speak out. A lot of these pics are pirated from WeChat and one in particular I KNOW THE GIRL PERSONALLY. She is NOT a provider, never was, and SHAME on the advertisers of this ad for stealing her pics. The One pic the girl being held by the hand leading someone down the beach? That's from this one Girls WeChat who's part of a multilevel that's popular with the Chinese women, called World Ventures (WV). I was introduced to it by a nice lady from China and her friends and business participants are on WeChat a lot promoting their business. These girls would be PISSED their pics are being used for advertising at CC.

    I'd assume all, all of these pics on this ad are stolen and FAKE. Fake fake fake.

    Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't take this WeChat pic stealing anymore! MAJOR AUWE!

    PM me if you like.

    DaDrifter.
    Your absolutely right winnah it's not right that these providers steal pics from other women to try and pass it off themselves. It does more damage then good IMHO. I understand that they want to hide their very own identity to not be recognized as a provider but not it's damaging the reputation of an innocent bystander. Let's not forget the complete waste of time that the clients go through to TOFTT because no reviews are made in them only to find out that they are nothing like what the photos appear. It's bad for business and it's morally wrong. I never understood what's so hard about using your real pictures and hiding identifying marks and face. It's not hard really. I mean shit spas photo shop ads all the time. Not hard to cut your face out. Idk sorry guys I wish I knew how to get around this but there's really no way.

  6. #17254
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I been quiet all this time but now I got to speak out. A lot of these pics are pirated from WeChat and one in particular I KNOW THE GIRL PERSONALLY. She is NOT a provider, never was, and SHAME on the advertisers of this ad for stealing her pics. The One pic the girl being held by the hand leading someone down the beach? That's from this one Girls WeChat who's part of a multilevel that's popular with the Chinese women, called World Ventures (WV). I was introduced to it by a nice lady from China and her friends and business participants are on WeChat a lot promoting their business. These girls would be PISSED their pics are being used for advertising at CC.

    I'd assume all, all of these pics on this ad are stolen and FAKE. Fake fake fake.

    Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't take this WeChat pic stealing anymore! MAJOR AUWE!

    PM me if you like.

    DaDrifter.
    Huge number of fake pics going around because of summer time right now on every site. I'm not trusting anything now unless its a photo of a girl with a recent newspaper.

  7. #17253

    I got to break my silence!

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.
    I been quiet all this time but now I got to speak out. A lot of these pics are pirated from WeChat and one in particular I KNOW THE GIRL PERSONALLY. She is NOT a provider, never was, and SHAME on the advertisers of this ad for stealing her pics. The One pic the girl being held by the hand leading someone down the beach? That's from this one Girls WeChat who's part of a multilevel that's popular with the Chinese women, called World Ventures (WV). I was introduced to it by a nice lady from China and her friends and business participants are on WeChat a lot promoting their business. These girls would be PISSED their pics are being used for advertising at CC.

    I'd assume all, all of these pics on this ad are stolen and FAKE. Fake fake fake.

    Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't take this WeChat pic stealing anymore! MAJOR AUWE!

    PM me if you like.

    DaDrifter.

  8. #17252

    Heavenly Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this place or provider?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188557410.html
    I was wondering if the lady in the picture is really there?

    Please advise if anyone went to this place.

  9. #17251

    Heavenly Therapy

    Any information on this place or provider?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188557410.html

  10. #17250

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.
    This link is for Mia. She is a sweetheart and great provider with many posts and comments to confirm this. IMHO, she understands what men are looking for and delivers in her own nice style. After speaking with her, she informed me that her Nationality was Thai, yet she was raised in the US and does not know much about the Thai Culture and does not speak Thai. She is an American Girl with Thai Heritage. Is is good to see that the sexuality of a Thai girl comes through, even if she is not actually from Thailand.

    Just to add a great note. I went for a massage a few weeks back and it turned out to be a legit experience, great massage with no HE. Prior to leaving CC, I called Mia. She was luckily available on immediate notice. I explained that lack of HE and she immediately went down on me and provided a perfect BBBJCIM. I washed off and was on my way. As I stated, she understands what men want, if you are honest with yourself and her.

  11. #17249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.

  12. #17248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Snow Spa

    So, I see that she now has company. I have not sampled and probably will not but just so you all know, that is her real pic of Lulu on the right. I mean, her looks was the real reason why I kept on going back hoping that I could get more than a little HE. If anyone tries, please do share your experience. The wallet and the big brain is saying sssNOwwww but the little big head is saying snnnYESoooowww. The other one on the left looks okay too though. AHHH dilemma.

    (speaks to wallet) Mr. Benjamin, please forgive me if I misuse you yet again.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-sisters-first-time-hiwaii-century-center/6928702

  13. #17247

    April rules

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your input and agreeing with me. She totally not attractive too but biggest turnoff is her bad behavior.

    We should all boycott her. There are much better ladies who deserve our money.
    April rules your money guys LOL.

  14. #17246

    Mia / Miaa. CC 13th floor

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Mia? Anyone have a link to her ad?
    Link to her BP ad as requested:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-best/5608726

  15. #17245

    Marian

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info to share on this one?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6187193911.html
    She's one of Vera's girls. Started working there 6 or 7 months ago. She's been reviewed several times in the forum. Search for her by name. Though I haven't seen her, my impression from the reviews that I've read is that like others in Vera's shop, she provides a reasonable but not great massage with light roaming and HE / HJ. I saw here once, shortly after she started working there in the elevator lobby and the pictures are real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape