Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33823

    East L. A.

    I didn't plan to hang around the west side for that long today, it just happened. I got to talk to a few SW and get some info because I was around for a while. Regarding the mixed white / Latina girl Monica, I was told she's in the Carolina's with family. If that's true, she must must've got the first thing smokin, cause I saw her last week.

    Natalie was out today at the circle. I haven't seen her around in a while. Now when I look at her and she grins, all I see is that picture of Stan Laurel. Heaven is looking weird at this point. She pretty much looked like a boy out there today.

    I finally got eyeballs on West side idol Crystal today. She's looking haggard in the face. It's such a shame to see her living where she is. Her grandmothers house in Severn is really nice. The room she has there is comfortable, I know, I've been in it.

    Anyway, I ran into a PAWG today. She was walking around the west side all day. I tried to get her attention several times, but she kept blowing me off. Finally, while I was eyeballing crystal, she walked up next to the playground.

    I parked and walked up to her and we started to talk. She's a bit vapid, so it was hard to follow what she was saying. One minute she was talking about the Almighty, the next minute she was talking about doing BackPage.

    I got her # and was about to ask her to date when one of her regulars pulled up. I didn't want to hold the guy up, so I told her I would text her on a while. I did, and we made a date at my familier friends house.

    The only hitch was, she lives in East Bmore. All I could think of was seeing that ass, so I made the trip. For those of you that have met Shades Of Grey's Storm, her build is very similar to hers. I think Storm's body is a bit firmer, but this Pawg I met today is a close second. She could probably have a better body than Storm if she toned up a bit.

    I dropped her off on the west side after our date, so she may be around tonight walking. She may or may not be a bit stand offish. YMMV.

    She gave me two names to call her. One begins with the letter L, the other with the letter A. Her privacy seemed to mean a lot to her, so I'm not gonna say her name /names .If you do run into her and you get the names that match the letters, that's probably her.

    I will say , I picked her up on the East side near a Save A Lot . She didn't want me picking her up Infront of her house . If that sounds like someone you know , it's probably her .

  2. #33822

    Saw lLittle Sara

    She's done! The body is gone. She's all skin and bones. I talked to her for a little bit , and she said she's deciding between two programs to enter . I picked the one in Frederick for her , it sounds like the nicest

  3. #33821

    One of my ATF'S

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  [View Original Post]
    Still hot. Was she a good lay? Just need to protect yourself by going to places not associated with you, keeping valuables at home or trunk, etc.
    Well I believe my opinion of her would be slightly biased.

    I've known her 3 or 4 years now. When we first met she went into retirement for a few months staying at my house while her man was locked up in which we became as close as possible without being in an actual "relationship". Which is kind of what I was thinking was going to happen again. LOL. Fun fun.

    So yes to me she is a great time. Her looks are generally based on how hard she is running. She tips the charts when doing good and clean and still above average SW when running. Even the pic in the original post was at a motel. So my guard of not taking an active SW in my home was still up. The history got me on this one. I let it down too quick and she got me.

    She has already been forgiven by me personally, She got a couple bucks that I would of have her anyway, and would hang with her again with limits. The meds she took from a family member is a different story.

  4. #33820
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan9  [View Original Post]
    So long story short hide everything when this one is around. Street name Brooklyn real name Amanda.

    So this girl calls me up out of the blue after really not seeing her for a couple years. Plays the no one will help me, I want to stop the madness game. We "talk" for a few days, I even went as far as taking her to see her kids at her parents. The fact that her own parents called the police when she showed up should of steered me away. Fucking dumbass. Smh. Even one of the corner boys smacked her in the back of the head cause she owed him money.

    Long story short she stayed at my house for about 3 days. Monday morning comes I go to work. She does to. She got meds from family members and money on her way out the door. Now I believe she is running with the same dumbass that got Tiffany from Dundalk to start robbing her regulars. (orange camaro white stripes). Be careful she is desperate has warrants and on the run.

    My Captain save a ho days are over. Guess it was bound to happen.
    Still hot. Was she a good lay? Just need to protect yourself by going to places not associated with you, keeping valuables at home or trunk, etc.

  5. #33819

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    She had two babies since then.
    How time flies. I picked her up 5 years ago and she looked pregnant. She just got out of jail back then, and was fat, not pregnant. I started by taking some photos of her hole, and changed my mind about FS and opted for BJ. BJ was good. During my session with her, Amber (not tiny Amber) came over and I finished with a great boob job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic_0065.jpg‎   Pic_0066.jpg‎   Pic_0067.jpg‎   PIC_0068.jpg‎   PIC_0069.jpg‎  

    PIC_0070.jpg‎   PIC_0074.jpg‎  

  6. #33818

    The Syrian Princess

    Anna is doing a lot better and is getting her life together. She's added some weight and looks so much better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170620_000043.jpg‎  

  7. #33817
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFetish01  [View Original Post]
    What does Josie look like? Any pics? I may have seen her yesterday.
    This jordi?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...899&viewfull=1#post3348899.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=3389488#post3389488.

    Worth a stop of its her. Looked worn down the last time I passed but the attitude is good. No drama.

  8. #33816
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Swept through town briefly and had the luck to meet Monica on the west side. Picked up on a street jla few blocks past the circle. This is the pretty ass mixed (spanish / white?) young (22) monica I think has been reported on. Clean, beautiful face, and tight college body. She was skittish about going somewhere more private so I opted to let her just simg in the mic. Not the best DT skills but she gets and A for effort and she kept it plenty wet. She told me stories that you guys habe been pretty hard on the girls I'm Bmore which is why she is so leery of newcomers. Hey just like it sucks to have a bullshitter / lazy / scammer provider, remember it is just as bad when a well meaning provider runs into a bad customer. Lets do our part to keep this as drama free for all as possible.
    Does she have really tan skin but look overall latina? Or does she look more mixed black / white? Any pics?

  9. #33815
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Josie from Brooklyn needs a little today I hope the guy that have dated her will step and help. I try my best but my resources will only go so far. Some guys see her and pass her by because she looks to good to be true. She is 5'4" slim long brown hair hazel eyes and a fun time. Treat her well guys NG1957.
    What does Josie look like? Any pics? I may have seen her yesterday.

  10. #33814
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    It's been over five years since I've seen Angel. She was always a very reliable and talented provider. It looks like she gained weight because her boobs were never as big as the are in NiteTimer's picture.
    She had two babies since then.

  11. #33813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Called me up looking for dates. Hit me for number.

    She had skills when I used to hit it. Wonder what's she got after 2 kids. Used to give long slow head. Popped in that butt a couple times.
    It's been over five years since I've seen Angel. She was always a very reliable and talented provider. It looks like she gained weight because her boobs were never as big as the are in NiteTimer's picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4056.JPG‎   Angel2.PNG‎   Angel3.PNG‎   Angel4.PNG‎   Angel5.PNG‎  


  12. #33812

    Josie

    Hey guys Josie from Brooklyn needs a little today I hope the guy that have dated her will step and help. I try my best but my resources will only go so far. Some guys see her and pass her by because she looks to good to be true. She is 5'4" slim long brown hair hazel eyes and a fun time. Treat her well guys NG1957.

  13. #33811
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You're making the point of the guys who say you troll this forum by posting shit like this.

    A2

  14. #33810

    Angel

    Called me up looking for dates. Hit me for number.

    She had skills when I used to hit it. Wonder what's she got after 2 kids. Used to give long slow head. Popped in that butt a couple times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4056.JPG‎  

  15. #33809

    Tuesday midday

    Had some time to kill so I took a few turns around the stroll. Not much out at the circle or in the usual spots so I made a stop at the burger joint to kill some time. After a grilled chicken apple salad, headed back out to hunt. Still not much out so I settled on crazy Bree, looking nice in a long dress just outside the market. Back to the rent-a-bed and when the dress hit the floor, I remembered why I usually pass on her. Her stick thin arms and legs along with her droopy boobs and floppy stomach are bad enough but she now has a fifty cent sized lesion on the top of her foot where she's been shooting up with dirty needles. I'd bet that she'll be the next one found in an abando with a syringe stuck in her arm. Last time with that one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape