Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2833
-
07-05-17 18:56 #673Senior Member

Posts: 1136Also fed up
I too am getting fed up with the pricing a lot are asking 200-250. When I say know they ask "how much you got" right there gives off a red flag. I just politely say no thank you I don't haggle or want bad service or someone with an attitude because I didn't want to give them what they asked.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 18:18 #672Senior Member

Posts: 119I must admit there have been a couple I have done that afterwards I said dam I would not done her for free. I have walked out on a few times and a couple times the other head takes over and your in a room by yourself. Than you need to get that hot one to get it out of your mind LOL.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 09:25 #671Senior Member

Posts: 484I have been a monger for about 10 years. I keep a list of good ones. As girls drop out of the business I add new ones. This means taking a chance on something that looks good. I rely on this board for help. If I get a bad one I just chalk it up to experience.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 14:57 #670Senior Member

Posts: 2927Price of booty
Price of booty is just like the price of gas, it goes up and it goes down depending on the supply and demand. Mo booty, price goes down. Excess booty, price goes up. High quality booty, price goes up. Middle range booty, price stabilizes. Low range booty, price goes down. Become a regular, price goes down or stabilizes. In short there are many variables other than a client's willingness to pay that impact the cost of booty.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 13:55 #669Senior Member

Posts: 177Excellent post. I think we all can relate to our personal reliable ATFs at $100 hh $200 h. But I have rarely left a date where I have paid more and felt it was worth it. Plus I think most of us have quickie BBBJCIM contacts for less or even free when we need a release spur of the moment. The guys who have it difficult are the ones that get off on seeing someone new every time. It's hard to keep doing that at $60 hh. My two cents.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 13:25 #668Senior Member

Posts: 686My soap box lecture
So, I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but am just now getting arround to it. I have a need to complain about the recent spike in pricing I have seen while speaking with many of the old and new girls from backpage. The average rates used to hover arround 60 to 80 for a half, but I have been shocked to see prices jump to 100 through 150 for a half, and it goes higher from there. I was completly confused till I spoke to one of my, when I have no other option girls, and she told me that she was finding guys that were willing to pay 200 to 300 just for a quick nut.
WTF guys! I can not fault you old fogies and those with massive amounts of disposable incomes if you want to spend it, but for fucks sake, think of the little guy now! I am almost priced out of the market at this point, minus some blind luck with some girls that I catch at moments of need. Think about what you all are doing. You all must remember that you are paying for between 1 to 3 holes, and more often not, shitty attitudes. Nothing more nothing less. Bodies soften and wrinkle, looks fade, boobs head south for the winter, holes become larger and larger sometimes, and teeth fall out. Soon I will have look for a relationship just to get some, and I will probably pay less in the long run. Just think about it guys. You all will remember this post when you blink and all of a sudden you are paying half your social security check for a hand job and say, we probably should have done something way back then!
Ok I am done now. Enjoy the holiday all!
-
06-25-17 17:10 #667Banned Member

Posts: 287Guys, there is a separate forum for Boner Pills further down the Milwaukee Page. Please post there rather than here. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Flattopper
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 15:08 #666Senior Member

Posts: 186The Tadalifil I most recently got were 40 mg tablets. They work really well. I've been cutting them on half because 20 mg works good enough for me. So for the extra I pay for 40 mg, they last twice as long.
Originally Posted by Dakman
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 20:26 #665Senior Member

Posts: 2927Works real good
My dick use to get harder than Chinese arithmetic but I could not cum so I banged the hell out of the pussy.
Originally Posted by Dakman
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 10:18 #664Senior Member

Posts: 50Specifics
For Cialis I got 20 mg tadalafil.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
For Viagra I got max Sildenafil Citrate.
-
06-20-17 08:22 #663Senior Member

Posts: 370I had a prescription for Viagra a while back, but way too expensive. I ordered 100 mg generic stuff from the same place and no problems. I used to cut each pill into 4, but that was tough to make each one the same size. Cutting into 3 pieces was easier. It goes to work faster than a whole pill, probably because you don't have to wait until the outer part dissolves.
Originally Posted by Dakman
[View Original Post]
Then I started on Flomax. Do NOT take these together. Switched to Cialis. It goes to work in about a half hour. Either way, it's all about the self confidence.
-
06-20-17 06:45 #662Senior Member

Posts: 315What I do
I have all my "alternate" email addresses forward to my primary address. No address is used twice.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
The result is I have dropped off of the radar of the "find all records" websites, and if my email / password is breached it cannot be used elsewhere.
-
06-19-17 20:23 #661Senior Member

Posts: 308A little more would be nice
I know there from India but what are the milligrams on your pills, it would be nice to have a starting point.
Originally Posted by Dakman
[View Original Post]
Thanks so much.
-
06-19-17 17:21 #660Senior Member

Posts: 50Leather Dick
So I have been having some similar issues mentioned by a few of you mongers. Sometimes I would get a hardon only to lose it part way to the finish. Other times I could only get a pretty spongy boner.
Having an orgasm was hit or miss. I got some meds from the Dr and couldn't both monger and pay for meds. So, I got some generic Viagra and Cialis from India https://www.alldaychemist.com/ I have been fooling around with different combos and I have hit on something that really works for me.
I take a Cialis at least 12 hours before an appointment, in my case usually the night before. I then take a ˝ generic Viagra at least 1 to 2 hours before the appointment. I now get wood like a 20 year old. Used to be any little thing could distract me and it would be bye bye boner. Now, with the new concoction I have had some pretty distracting things happen and the boner does go away, but the nice thing is that it comes right back when we get back to it again. I have not had a problem with a 4 hour erection or any other problems. I don't even get the flushing and the headaches like before.
Again, I am using meds from India so I don't think I would try it with the full strength nongeneric stuff. By finding something fairly reliable, it has also given me quite a bit of confidence back. Got a bit of a swagger back and I am enjoying it. Give it a try fella's.
-
06-19-17 13:38 #659Senior Member

Posts: 261Do what I do. Create a new fake email account and then create a new fake Facebook account using the same name you used in the closed Facebook account. Easy to remember that way.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
When did Facebook allow verification by friends? They always asked me for a photo guberment I'd when they closed my accounts. I thought about getting a fake guberment I'd but it was easier and cheaper to start over.











Reply With Quote





