Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,646 to 27,660 of 61438
-
06-19-17 13:49 #33793Senior Member

Posts: 43Better Quality
You'll always find the quality there much better. Girls are younger, nice bodies. It just cost more. But my motorcycle is, pay for what you want. Some chase the Jackson chicks while others chase more 3 Jackson types. We all ball different (no pun intended) .
Originally Posted by ThomasTrain1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 13:47 #33792Senior Member

Posts: 43Tears
This is some sad shit. But it's fucking hilarious at the same time. Puhahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by LongDicking
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 12:55 #33791Senior Member

Posts: 530Bewildered
They are probably looking bewildered because they had no idea they were going to get plastered by a super human load of Vega Wrap gack! Love the pics Vega Wrap show us some more.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 12:44 #33790Senior Member

Posts: 431Even Better
These might even be better than Peter North. In his films, the girls look all proud to wear it like a badge of honor. Vega Wrap's got the girls looking a little ashamed and bewildered. I love it!!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 12:25 #33789Senior Member

Posts: 135Ain't that a blip?
Tough stuff, man.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 12:16 #33788Senior Member

Posts: 73LOL. Dam sure was man you dudes are cruel for letting him go so long in suspense and good on you NiteTimer for putting him up on things. When I see that tall scarecrow I actually speed up instead of slow down. Sorry again to the OP but I'm still holding my stomach laughing an hour later here.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 10:03 #33787Banned Member

Posts: 178This would be so cool if she walked around in public like that. Take her to some mall or better yet, to Camden Yards!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 09:21 #33786Senior Member

Posts: 268Fantastic
Great pictures!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 09:04 #33785Senior Member

Posts: 28Nice
Very Nice, maybe next time topless?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 08:57 #33784

Posts: 385Nice
Good old Elmer! Dropping bottles of glue again! Haha! Great shots man.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 07:39 #33783Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yo son! Thats son Peter North action right there. LOL.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 06:02 #33782Senior Member

Posts: 339Oh god it's so warm!
Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.
-
06-19-17 01:40 #33781Senior Member

Posts: 2419My man. That was a man. Natalie by name. Sorry.
Originally Posted by RealNinja
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 01:24 #33780Senior Member

Posts: 52That was Heaven
That was heaven for sure. I was hanging out with a female friend and I recognize the dress Heaven was wearing.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 00:32 #33779Senior Member

Posts: 2344True Story
This was about two weeks ago now, I think. That's about how long I've known the row house west side idol Crystal lives at.
On this particular night I pulled up on her and parked in front of the house. I got out and walked toward crystal on the sidewalk. A black guy in a SUV pulled up across the street and parked next to the playground.
I looked at crystal and asked if she had a date already. She smiled and said no, that's Natalie's date. Now, I'm a black male, so don't hit me back with any racial shit.
I had to laugh to myself and think, uh huh, one of those down low brothers. I didn't want to see who the guy was or look at the He / She walking with him.
I motioned to Crystal, let's hurry up and get inside and upstairs before they get out of the vehicle. Once we were upstairs and about to get going, someone knocks on the door. It's Natalie, the He / She's asking Crystal if He / She can borrow a condom.
She reaches in her purse and grabs one and hands it to her with the door just cracked, sparing me the sight of a half naked dude dressed up like *****.
After the He / She leaves, me and crystal get going. Out of nowhere, crystal smiles at me and says, I think Natalie is good looking. I said crystal, it's a dude!
Then it hits, she either thinks I might be on the down low because I like to poke her in the ass, or she's trying to see if I'll poke the He / She in the ass instead of her.
Well, all that got her was a rump hole pounding for even going there with me! I still love me some crystal, but that night, I needed to teach her a lesson.
Picture is of that night.










Reply With Quote




