Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 19268
-
06-19-17 11:34 #16448Senior Member

Posts: 346Jessica 319
Any intel on this one. She has what I like, big breasts, bitchy face, and a little thick.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...dhead/33356853
-
06-19-17 10:24 #16447Senior Member

Posts: 202Nice, but.
I saw her last week and she is probably 15 pounds smaller than in this pic. She was completely emaciated. I couldn't do the deed as she had ZERO chest and was skin and bones! If she ate a hamburger or 30 then maybe but something seemed a tad off.
Originally Posted by RandomGuy78
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
JQP.
-
06-19-17 06:38 #16446Regular Member

Posts: 11Sorry. I was looking for searches from other members and can't seem to find others who have visited and reviewded.
Originally Posted by BoredAf1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 22:40 #16445Senior Member

Posts: 294Katie
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-aval/28648944
Anyone tried her, old posts of a katie have links before the BP escort pages went down.
-
06-18-17 21:24 #16444Regular Member

Posts: 19Great
She is a good one. Had a lot of good visits. Spinner and one of my favs.
Originally Posted by ShadyGt
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 18:55 #16443Senior Member

Posts: 174Erin
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...iewed/31729458
Saw this one yesterday, clean room in house, good rate, very skinny, ok not great. Shorter than expected.
-
06-18-17 18:03 #16442Regular Member

Posts: 12I'm pretty new on here. Made an account and then clear my phone and forgot this site.
Originally Posted by Hornychap
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 17:10 #16441Senior Member

Posts: 48Help finding a squirter
Looking for a white female that is able to squirt. I'm all new to this and I have been looking but it's hard to find them. So if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks.
-
06-18-17 11:44 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 312Anyone?
Anyone contact this one? Other side of the state area code. I may try for later this evening.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...y-way/32987048
-
06-18-17 06:07 #16439Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the info. Just one question: Why no other reviews posted.
Originally Posted by BoredAf1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 01:09 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 26She's not even close to 60. Seen Bianca before. She's a great time. I'd put her at around 49 or 50. She's a pro and gives a great time to all that visit if your attracted to her. She looks much better in person compared to those pics she posts. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a solid provider who provides a safe incall experience. She's the real deal and there is no worries about safety when you dream with Bianca.
Originally Posted by Tiger0033
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 01:00 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 524Tori
Saw her about a year and a half ago in Ann Arbor at a private place. She was a BBW and short, but she really is pretty. I had a great GFE time with her. Don't remember the donation. Looks like she may have lost weight.
Originally Posted by ArmySexy77
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 00:12 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 294Tori
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...nd-in/29108358
Didn't someone review her before?
-
06-17-17 23:45 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 144Re
Is that the really skinny one? If so, forget it. She bails every time you make plans. Don't believe a word she says, totally shady person.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 23:40 #16434Senior Member

Posts: 294Nix
Might save my cash and wait for a provider in a safer location.
Originally Posted by Cocaine
[View Original Post]
















