The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 807 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4908

    Don't get your hopes up

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    So is it possible to pick up woman during the day in the waukesha area and if so were do I look? Are there any older woman out there or are they all young and maybe trouble? THANKS OG2.
    I've traveled these streets frequently for years at all hours of the day and night. I've never seen any girl walking that I thought might be working. At least none that I would consider picking up. I think the stars may have aligned for GuapoMarx and he hit it lucky. It certainly is nothing like Milwaukee where you will see people on the sidewalk constantly. Most of the time there is no one out there.

  2. #4907

    Stories

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    P.S. She told me how her step-dad would sneak into her room at night when she was asleep and jerk off to her. She woke up one time, and that's when she learned to like watching men cum. God, these girls' stories freak me the fuck out. Like the one who claimed her dad used to shove hot dogs up her ass. Strippers and hookers come from bad dads!
    I complimented a SW once on the great head she gave and she said it was her least favorite thing to do. I expressed surprise because she was so good at it and she responded "Well my dad made me do that to him as soon as I started getting boobs so I learned young. " Talk about a cold shower.

    Coochie brings up a good point though. With all heat on the 20's some of the ladies are moving East even into the single digits on Greenfield and Lincoln is seeing a minor resurgence. I spotted Chella out there (and looking good!) around 18th but I was meeting friends for dinner and didn't have time to indulge.

    HS.

  3. #4906

    Magenta

    Ran into Magenta yesterday. She seems to be out of luck lately. No phone. No home. Staying where she can. Ravenously hungry she couldn't stay awake. In the last 24 hours she's slept 19 of them. She's back walking L. And has been H free for 7 months she says. She hasn't shown any signs of the sickness so I am inclined to believe her.

  4. #4905

    Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    So is it possible to pick up woman during the day in the waukesha area and if so were do I look? Are there any older woman out there or are they all young and maybe trouble? THANKS OG2.
    As Guapo Marx stated in post 4895. "Waukesha does have a loop. Main -East- Broadway- Hartwell but its nothing like loop in Milwaukee".

  5. #4904

    Waukesha

    So is it possible to pick up woman during the day in the waukesha area and if so were do I look? Are there any older woman out there or are they all young and maybe trouble? THANKS OG2.

  6. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Decided to spend some time in Waukesha after seeing this post. I drove around, and around, and around, and around some more of said loop being spoken about above. The only persons I seen by the car wash at late night was a dude beating the shit out of his run away dog. Poor dog. Just down the street from that were a couple of young bar patrons puking their Mexican food up right into the street. Yum. I imagine this is going to take a lot of patience just like in Racine or Kenosha but I absolutely appreciate your report brother! This gives me hope for a new city to hunt the SW and great determination to find one in this new city. Thank you.
    It took me 2 years of looking until I found a great AA gal walking on Grand Ave. Saw her weekly for almost a year until she moved away last month. She wasn't technically a "streetwalker," though, just someone who happened to be walking home when I spotted her and accepted my ride offer.

  7. #4902

    Hope and Yes we can!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I never go the SW route but I did take a drive through Waukesha. Saw one WSW and she was about 98 lbs of pure beauty. Was walking along Main Street about 50 yards east of Hartwell, east of a car wash by the tracks. I'd peg her a 10 for a SW scale. At first I thought it was a skinny teen. Then I slowed, she turned, gave me the wave and was sporting a nice pair of 36 Ds. Surely it was a padded bra. Guess her to be over 18. Took a ride around the block and another car picked her up, right in front of the flop house next to the Mexican restaurant the Waukesha Amy used to live in. Waukesha does have a loop. Main -East- Broadway- Hartwell but its nothing like loop in Milwaukee. There are SWs out there but they are not as aggressive as Milwaukee. Eighty percent are grandes deluxe or ageing alcoholics. I saw Waukesha Tammy a few months ago because I had to go pick up a part at a chain store home improvement place, she was a cashier. Recognized that bobby pinned up hair. I wonder if that Krazy one that lived across from library is still in business? She will post on CL sometimes offering a Caring massage. That was like being captured by Cruella DeVille.
    Decided to spend some time in Waukesha after seeing this post. I drove around, and around, and around, and around some more of said loop being spoken about above. The only persons I seen by the car wash at late night was a dude beating the shit out of his run away dog. Poor dog. Just down the street from that were a couple of young bar patrons puking their Mexican food up right into the street. Yum. I imagine this is going to take a lot of patience just like in Racine or Kenosha but I absolutely appreciate your report brother! This gives me hope for a new city to hunt the SW and great determination to find one in this new city. Thank you.

  8. #4901

    A on G

    Tonight I ran into A on G and LSMFT. Did a BA with a PHD for the IGA. Fuck ED. BBBJCIM SPIT.

    Fuck, all these abbreviations are making me nuts. So here's the real deal. I'm heading east on Greenfield. I'm not looking for hookers because I'm in the single digits. Black girl with big tits shoots me the eye as I speed by her. I turn at the next corner, do a loopdy loo and meet her back on G. She hops in as though we're old friends and directs me to a neat spot I woulda never thought of. Big titties (but not as big as they looked in the padded bra), fun nipple play with some pinching and pulling (damn! I sure love abusing hooker tits) and yes, I can dish it out but I can't take it. She's very fun and accommodating. Fairly pretty, prolly a 7 on the SW scale, and (I know, you'll find this hard to believe), she spoke the queen's English. Name is April, and I would highly recommend her. Digits for seniors and traders.

    Coochie (Love pinching and pulling dark chocolate titties) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    Especially the girls who wince and yelp a little.

    P.S. She told me how her step-dad would sneak into her room at night when she was asleep and jerk off to her. She woke up one time, and that's when she learned to like watching men cum. God, these girls' stories freak me the fuck out. Like the one who claimed her dad used to shove hot dogs up her ass. Strippers and hookers come from bad dads!

  9. #4900

    Jamie

    Stopped off and scooped Jamie this morning. She hasn't been at her moms enough to use the cream from her Dr so facial issues remain. Attitude and skills are unchanged though and takes instruction sooooo well. Went for a little ride. BBBJCIMWS was superb as always.

  10. #4899

    Kayla

    Not sure if it's the same Kayla talked about on here or not but scooped this probably mid 20 something taller WSW on L and 14 wearing some nice little short shorts. Pretty face sandy blonde / brown hair nice little T's and a healthy looking body. Almost looked too good to be an SW. Now I don't do the CBJ thing but since she didn't look like your typical H head I decided to give it a shot and she was excellent. It takes me a long time to CIM with the cover but she got it done in 3 minutes. DT, lots of mouth and allowed some good fast head push at the end all with that nice big ass with the shorty shorts sticking up in the air to allow for a few fresh squeezes. She claims she had her monthly friend so I could not go farther and she apologized. Next time I will definitely have to check out that body and see if it's really gold under there or just another lame crackhead teaser. Sorry guys, no digits yet. Hopefully soon.

  11. #4898

    Magenta

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Work route had me driving down part of the south loop.

    Saw Magenta on L in the low double digits, she was smoking what looked like a Swisher Sweet. I'm not a huge fan of scooping while they have one lit, just my nose getting the better part of me.

    Anyways, she looked pretty good although her hair could you some fresh color.
    I wish she would go back to Backpage. I would like to see her again.

  12. #4897

    Magenta on L

    Work route had me driving down part of the south loop.

    Saw Magenta on L in the low double digits, she was smoking what looked like a Swisher Sweet. I'm not a huge fan of scooping while they have one lit, just my nose getting the better part of me.

    Anyways, she looked pretty good although her hair could you some fresh color.

  13. #4896

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I never go the SW route but I did take a drive through Waukesha. Saw one WSW and she was about 98 lbs of pure beauty. Was walking along Main Street about 50 yards east of Hartwell, east of a car wash by the tracks. I'd peg her a 10 for a SW scale. At first I thought it was a skinny teen. Then I slowed, she turned, gave me the wave and was sporting a nice pair of 36 Ds. Surely it was a padded bra. Guess her to be over 18. Took a ride around the block and another car picked her up, right in front of the flop house next to the Mexican restaurant the Waukesha Amy used to live in. Waukesha does have a loop. Main -East- Broadway- Hartwell but its nothing like loop in Milwaukee. There are SWs out there but they are not as aggressive as Milwaukee. Eighty percent are grandes deluxe or ageing alcoholics. I saw Waukesha Tammy a few months ago because I had to go pick up a part at a chain store home improvement place, she was a cashier. Recognized that bobby pinned up hair. I wonder if that Krazy one that lived across from library is still in business? She will post on CL sometimes offering a Caring massage. That was like being captured by Cruella DeVille.
    Just want to say Thanks. No everytime I'm going for Mexican food I'm going to be looking. Of course I have no idea how to pick one up. Thats for you guys with balls the size of cantalopes.

  14. #4895

    Waukesha

    I never go the SW route but I did take a drive through Waukesha. Saw one WSW and she was about 98 lbs of pure beauty. Was walking along Main Street about 50 yards east of Hartwell, east of a car wash by the tracks. I'd peg her a 10 for a SW scale. At first I thought it was a skinny teen. Then I slowed, she turned, gave me the wave and was sporting a nice pair of 36 Ds. Surely it was a padded bra. Guess her to be over 18. Took a ride around the block and another car picked her up, right in front of the flop house next to the Mexican restaurant the Waukesha Amy used to live in. Waukesha does have a loop. Main -East- Broadway- Hartwell but its nothing like loop in Milwaukee. There are SWs out there but they are not as aggressive as Milwaukee. Eighty percent are grandes deluxe or ageing alcoholics. I saw Waukesha Tammy a few months ago because I had to go pick up a part at a chain store home improvement place, she was a cashier. Recognized that bobby pinned up hair. I wonder if that Krazy one that lived across from library is still in business? She will post on CL sometimes offering a Caring massage. That was like being captured by Cruella DeVille.

  15. #4894

    Suspect self post

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanZorg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, very long time reader, first time poster.

    I did one pass tonight, as risky as it's been I've been only doing one and If I don't see anyone I gone.

    I was lucky as I saw Princess tonight on G. She was looking amazing, especially with all the other girls tripping and looking pretty weathered. Great ass and legs, reddish hair, pretty eyes and petite shoulders. I had been with her about year ago so she didn't recognize me. After a quick LEO check it was on, I asked if she could get me hot in our way to my hotel, and she slid her hand and started teasing the hell out of me. When I pulled up without prompting, she unzipped my pants and gave me an amazingly slow and wet BBBJ until I was ready to bust. I asked her to stop so we could go in and she gave me a crooked smile. When we got into the room she asked me to lay back, gave me a little more BJ as she out the condom on me, her ass is fucking amazing, after a few minutes of easing into her sh told me I was ok to pound her. So hot. After a good hour she let me cim for finish, and I'm jonesing for more of her. She gave me her digits and thanked me for a great time, I texted her later tonight and she responded, I think I found my new regular, I hope she keeps this phone since I don't feel like fishing anymore. Pm me for pics and number, hopefully next time we can make a video.

    Be safe guys! Use your main heads out there.
    She was ok not the unicorn I was hunting for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape