Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7439
-
06-20-17 03:55 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 1897Pink
Stopped in to see Suji last night and was talking with Chanel. She told me they have a new girl starting Tuesday morning. Her name is Pink. She supposed to be young 25 years old 5 ft 2 inches tall Slim about 110 pounds. Didn't get a chance to see her so just going by what I was told. But Chanel never lies to me so the description should be close. Happy Hunting 2 the lucky guy to see Pink first!
-
06-18-17 21:08 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 28Suji Is Better
Ok I wanted to try out the new girl the other day forget which one I had she was pretty and young for my age well cause I'm like almost 60 but I wanted to try cause I was reading all the stuff about them. Well looks was great small girl her service was ok but not what I always get from Suji (guess cause I always see her every time) I guess I had to try for myself what it would be like with new girl but I will say now it was ok but I will stay with my Suji. Suji is better for me.
-
06-18-17 03:01 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 270Yuna
Yesterday I went to see Yuna she is a very pretty girl she is about 5 foot tall probably 95 pounds and light milky soft skin blonde hair. Looks I give her a 9. Yuna had a very good attitude no rush. Her services was massage not too good then on the flip something BJ. Her BBBJ was real good. Attitude is give her 10. DATY then 69. She came two times. Then we did mission, doggy CIP. She did more massage. Would repeat. Service is 10. Saw Jade and Nami is the line up and they both looking good. Chee-Hu! Next one going be epic.
-
06-17-17 22:59 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 1897Another great time with Suji
Was on a long trip so been awhile since I saw Tokyo honey. Suji is Korean of course but she lived in Japan for a long time and we talk in Japanese since her English not too good. Haha. Plus I like the feeling that I'm with a Japanese girl. And IMHO Suji has a more demure softer manner about her, more like my Japan gf.
I've seen her many times since Rose's and each time gets better. I posted earlier detailed reports before so will go to the highlights since working today.
She greeted me with a new baby doll outfit. Sexy sexy! Asked her to spin around so I could get a good look. Very nice in high heels! Wowwwww. I got her to DFK'g with me from last time so we spent a while DFK'g while grabbing ass and grabbing her natural boobs. Pretty big and feel real so good enought for me. She pushed me back to the bed and knelt in front of me for a great BBBJ. No DT yet but I keep ask her to try and she's getting there. Love watching her suck me as she's quite pretty. And she's always made up well with her makeup very nicely done and her hair always so soft. After maybe 5 minutes suckinge she got up and lay back on the bedside so she could continue sucking me while I played with her wet omanko. I always tell her no lube up before so I can enjoy her natural wetness. She does get really juicy and I love that "pecha pecha" gooshy sound when I figuring her. When she gets turned in she sucks harder and takes me deeper so it's great. Pulled her to the edge to standing mish, then fiv then fuck again. Daty to take a break, then fiv and daty. Then told her rim me deep again like last time. She playfully spanked my ass as I got on the bed on all fours. She went deep like I taught her do for me. YMMV okay? Ask nicely if she'll do for you but it's not automatic. She's getting wilder with me now so she really gets deep and strong. Switched to 69 with fiv until she cum, then I finished in hard standing mish. Asked her to suck me a bit after before she went to clean up. Came. Back and started sucking me again. No massage. Straight to BBBJ! Yep! Enjoyed watching her suck me immensely. Actually I'm more a BJ lover. Fucking is good of course bit I love 69 and bbbjdt cim. Seen her maybe 10 times so she knows what I like and does it without me asking. Finished up spent round 2 msog. She walked me to the shower and got it ready for me. Back to the room we talked a bit and I told her some. New things I like try next time. Haha. Helped me dress after and we did more DFK'g before Chanel let me out. Always great msog service from Suji, and never rushed. Never get knocks from Chanel either.
-
06-17-17 12:31 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 107I made the mistake of seeing Yuna awhile back. I was disappointed when I met her. I didn't find her attractive. Dallas for sure is pretty. I agree. But man for me Nicole from Happiness is my all time favorite.
Originally Posted by Nephilim3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 22:53 #5664Regular Member

Posts: 285Jade
Great comparison! I like how you compared everything that is similar then all the differences. In your opinion. What would you rate Yuna on face and body? Compared to Dallas who is a 10 for face and 9 for body.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 22:43 #5663Regular Member

Posts: 285Yuna
Great comparison. I like how you compared everything that is similar then all the differences. In your opinion. What would you rate Yuna on face and body? Compared to Dallas who is a 10 for face and 9 for body.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 08:19 #5662Regular Member

Posts: 18Lineups
What's the most recent lineups?
-
06-16-17 06:15 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 107Yuna looked like one of those FOB Japanese tourists. I think she is korean tho because she talked to the mama in Korean. Skinny with really white skin. To me she looked like she in her 40's.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 05:58 #5660Banned Member

Posts: 519I give Dallas a 9 in the face but as I have gotten to know her, she is so demure with me at this point. So the look and attitude she gives me makes her a biased perfect 10. Yuna trying hard for the sultry look (the real word I want to use will get censored), kinda like Page but again with less makeup. Honestly physically they look kinda similar in the face but like I said Yuna wears less makeup. Yuna also has some similarities to Shiny / Blue but, Yuna is warmer and not nearly as toned.
Originally Posted by Fun2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 15:56 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 333Great detailed comparison between Dallas and Yuna! How would you compare their face? Dallas face is 8. 5 on my book.
Originally Posted by RiverRat22
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 13:09 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 2364Similar but not the Same GFE PSE FMBA
There are some similarities such as possibly the age, and that they are both Korean. They are both cute. Both pretty faces. Both are spinners. Both have natural smaller boobs. Both are clean shaved pussies. Both have highlights in their hair. Both NRA. Both PRS. Both appear to be about the same height, although Dallas appears a little taller. Both have many similarities. However they have many differences in looks too. Dallas is much more tone and slender built. Dallas has a beautiful tan complexion, and the hair styles are slightly different. Yuna is softer around the torso, and has a light untanned complexion. Dallas's pussy lips are prettier; I like how her clit get bigger when she is excited. Just in case any guys out there like to see a pretty and excited (YMMV but naturally wet) clit on a cute young girl. TEHO for all the characteristics regarding looks.
TEHO factor and the YMMV factor is a large variable in the comparison between Yuna and Dallas. There are so many variable with the services because of the individual mongers abilities. I believe that services from any girl would depend on what the monger brings to the table. Note, as shared earlier, I had a great time with Yuna, her service was great, but Dallas's service IMO is on a higher level. YMMV, but Dallas is the best GFE PSE FMBA! Can not speak for anyone else, but for me only, Dallas's services and attitude are number one, she beats any girl at any AMP as of current standing. No other girl comes close to delivering the same type of services Dallas delivers for me. Yuna was great and I'm saying this again, Yuna gave me great Kison service and plus some, however Dallas is still way better in services for me. TEHO but I would take Dallas over any girl on any day of the week or any hour of the day.
-
06-15-17 06:29 #5657Banned Member

Posts: 519[Deleted by Admin] And I agreed with the Dallas comparison, both are probably 36 (I for sure can't tell). Both are the same height. Yuna may be a tad bit lighter, def smaller tits. Yuna def seems smaller in stature. Yuna is physically probably the same level of fitness that Dallas was 2 years ago. That lends to Dallas' gym routine. Yuna is softer but the body is outstanding. In the 2 times I saw her Yuna wears less makeup than Dallas. Both speak impeccable english as both have lived on the Mainland for quite some time, both in fact in the midwest. Both are similar in the sack as well. Dallas noticeably has more experience but for those of that saw her when she first got her, she was pretty green when she got here, no matter if she worked on the mainland before. Texas is the minor leagues, Rejuve and Kison are the Majors.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
I will look the other way on looks for service or certain niche things but, in the case of Yuna its not necessary because she is hot by my standards. And my standards of hot are fairly high. Anyone going in expecting an actual early 20's Korean girl are just setting themselves up for disappoint. You will have to settle for a Korean girl that looks better than most 23 year olds you know. If anyone here can find a local 23 year old asian with a better body than Yuna, with no strings than more power to ya. I will take Yuna any day of the week.
-
06-14-17 23:07 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 371Yuna
IMHO Yuna is in her 30's, probably mid to late 30's at that. She looks like she is in her 20's but I have spent enough time in Korea to notice a few things. If you look closely you will see the age in her face. More so her body, the softness and droop in her boobs. She aims to please and it is easy to imagine your self with a 20 something. For me personally it was cool as to a young girl fix but I did not get the same PSE experience as some others. She seem to be blocking a lot, not sure if she was just not into me or worn out for all you others since she has been booked solid for a while now. That why it is YMMV. Hope she is not getting burnt out.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 18:05 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 5121That's similar to what I was thinking when I saw what the original poster wrote. Perhaps the real Yuna was unavailable at the time (even if an appointment had been made), and so maybe as a first-time visitor to Kison he unknowingly received a different provider (by no fault of his own). Of course, various mongers can reasonably disagree about a provider's appearance, but it's difficult for me to imagine that someone would've "wanted to walk right out" immediately after seeing the real Yuna and believed that she was in her "mid 40's". For example, Goser, a monger of high standards (certainly higher than mine), reported: "I saw Yuna today. Definitely my type. Pretty like Dallas. Spinner body. Small natural As. Very very soft skin like Stella's. I like her a lot, but she is not my ATF. Definitely 3 peat or more material. Super wet pussy just like a 23 year old should be like".
Originally Posted by Chik0848
[View Original Post]


















