Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 105 of 660 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8328

    Mandy is great in my book!

    I see Mandy probably once or twice a month and don't have any issues hooking up with her when I want to see her. If I have the itch to see her I'll give her a couple of days notice to know if her and my schedules matches up. If you do some planning ahead and treat her right you should be fine.

    Maybe some of you guys have bad luck with her or you didn't treat her right from the beginning so now she doesn't really care to see you anymore.

    I don't know, I'm sure some of you guys who didn't have good experiences with her are no angels yourselves.

    But in reality some of you guys need to grow the hell up because what we do and what they do is not consider normal behavior and we should be glad that she provide the services she does.

    In the end YMMV is always at play to some level.

  2. #8327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Mandy Class A flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents, you 401's are lucky to have her. Memorable BBBJ, that soft, pale skin, doggy in that ass. Eom.
    Mandy flaked big time on my 2nd visit. Drove down from Boston, waited an extra hour b / c she said she was running late, then was close to her place texting and joking with her up to appointed time -- and then waiting 10,20, 30 yes 40 minutes and beyond without another peep. I even went up and knocked on her door b / c she had texted her phone had died earlier, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it was a tech failure (yeah, I know she uses a tablet). I hear rustling inside but no answer. I shoved off.

    I know she's talented but she's obviously flighty: she'd been complaining about her boyfriend, her clients, her weight etc etc. That's my sad tale LOL I hate when girls double book or their schedule is off, then ignore you. No class.

    PS, I just saw the discussion before this about her. Huh. Guess she's YMMV, too.

  3. #8326
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBizniz  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I've been a lurker for quite some time, have had plenty of dreams that I'll be catching you guys up on.

    First and most recent rachel.

    Tiny little thing she is.

    As far as the good.

    - tight snatch.

    - great body.

    - pics accurate if anything looks better and younger.

    - seems shy but is open to whatever position you please.

    The bad.

    - no kissing, no daty, BJ covered.

    - saw her early morning, was waiting around for her to get her sister to leave. She never left. Sister and mother waited in the kitchen as I took her to the living room.

    - was worried sister was going to interrupt, definitely battles with demons.

    - on my way out I bumped into an older 40-50 yo badass looking guy (also battling demons). I assume her father. Stern face.

    But I just kept walking past him and out the door.

    Still thinking about repeating.

    But it did look like he was on his way to ruin my good time if I didn't finish in time.

    YMMV.
    UPDATE.

    I repeated on multiple occasions.

    My go to.

    YMMV.

    Bad news is no longer post but I did get in touch once since then.

    After our session she explained how she was being shook down by LE in the area and is very hesitant to reply to text.

    Apparently she is unaware her post exist out there.

    Told me her real name finally and I lost my burner phone and she will no longer reply to my text messages.

    I've seen her walking around CF before, I assume she is still a SW unless her "babydaddy" is out of prison.

    It has been some time.

    Just reminiscing, but I will always have a pretty penny set aside incase she pops back up.

    Would love intel on all similar spinners.

  4. #8325

    Any word on this spinner?

    I've seen her around for some time.

    Almost pulled the trigger on multiple occasions.

    Feel like I may have seen warnings about this one.

    Before I make the plunge I'd like to ask around first.

    Anyone follow thru?

    Damage?

    Quality?

    Details?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ht-fun/7414193

  5. #8324

    Red head in providence

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...u-wont/6667340

    Young and pics are accurate, except hair is probably a wig but pretty close. Not crazy pretty face but cute enough. Body pics are very accurate. She is running a high volume business. Her goal is throughput. Highly mechanical and somewhat unpleasant rapid CBJ. Lots of upselling. No kissing, very impersonal, arranging her next date while you are there.

    Starts at 100/160 but goes up from there.

    Avoid.

  6. #8323
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D20  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3980/2/270755

    Please do yourselves a favor and do not see this provider. Or go with your own risk.

    I saw her two weeks ago in north prov. I cam to her house in a ok neighborhood.

    And I was very impressed by her body. She has a body of a 21 yr old with some nice thickness from behind.

    I was f'ing excited till we got to her room in the attic and paid up. Right after she said I had18 minutes left.

    I put in for a Hh but I didn't protest. She gives me BBBJ for 9 sec then demands me to put it in.

    But I'm barely 50% filled up and I tell her to suck it a little longer and she refuses then sits in a chair across the room.

    Every time I try to connect she pulls away forcing me to get myself hard.

    Finally I get hard enough and plow her for 2 mins when she stiff arms me and saids time is up, get out my house.

    Bye Bye $ . I would've return practically every week if she acted right. Dumb Dumb Female.

    Shame cause her body is probably to top 5 I've ever seen since I been mongering in RI / NB the past 5 years.

    Did I mention her body is amazing and she's a red head? Maybe you will have better luck.
    She's the absolute worse.

    Upsells until she can't no more.

    Than rushes you out with shitty service.

    Don't waste your time.

    Battling demons, plays games with your money and time.

  7. #8322

    South Attleboro 20 year old

    Posts on BP at the end where all the free posts are.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...t-19-f/7449003

    She seems a bit high strung. Unclear if drugs are driving that. She offers FS and BJ, all covered. No kissing. Very prescriptive doesn't like certain positions etc. I think she is 20 years old. Very nice body, fairly pretty face. She only does car dates or she can direct you to a hotel. She will call your phone a lot after so use a burner phone. Pretty cheap if you have a place to go. About 120-140 for FS, but hotel nearby is 40 for an hour, and it actually isn't that nearby.

    She offered another recent reviewer to meet in a video booth.

    She is very skittish and when you meet her may be wary or just not show up, sometimes takes a few attempts before she actually shows.

    Cute but mechanical with substantial limitations and high strung. Maybe worth a visit but not a repeat.

  8. #8321

    Reality vs expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    you're not going to find any women just "hanging around" down there looking for guys to service.
    Part of my curiosity was if it was a set up like some of the bookstores back when the combat zone was a thing or like some places in NYC with chicks behind the glass.

  9. #8320

    Attack vs reveiw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew70  [View Original Post]
    Her drug of choice is heroin, that is why she wears all jewelry on her arms, its Amtrak underneath. As for the area, there were 2 people murdered within 1/4 mile of her house. As for the boy friend I have never seen him around in my visits, but it has been a while. Now Prometheus77 you can discredit my post all you want but the facts are the facts.
    No need for Prometheus to defend because I can add my two cents. Attacking someone's character is different then a reveiw. Obviously you didn't click with her. So stating possibly lies or even airing out dirty laundry isn't very professional nor does it make you sound credible. As for the location. I live up in mass where a guy cut up three people and was living two hours down from me. It's ain't Dorchester so you pretty my fine. So again attack vs review.

    Mandy is a provider of. Services. She legit is in a profession to get people like you and me off You either click well or you don't. To attack her because you couldn't get an appt or a didn't have good service. It's always been YMMV. But don't spread rumors about her character on here. If she robbed you. State it. If you bite your cock off. Obvious state that. But don't possibly make stuff up. It's just not cool.

    Last time I bring it up. This can't and shouldn't be the guide to Mandy. And I'm sorry. But I don't want to see bullshit posts attacking someone doing this line of work at her level. If you want a gem to close up shop because guys can't get the big picture. So be it. Go back to the drug hounds and ***** providers.

    End rant.

  10. #8319
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    I was in Amazing on Allen's about 3 months ago and asked the girl working the register about the arcade and she said I don't want to go down there. I figured as much, but was curious as to what she would say.

    Funny thing is as I'm leaving, there's a guy about 40 with a much younger girl going heading into the arcade.

    It's definitely shady.
    Probably a street walker who he brought there in lieu of a "car date". I'm sure it gets used for that purpose frequently. But you're not going to find any women just "hanging around" down there looking for guys to service.

  11. #8318

    Booths

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of any straight services happening in the "arcades" thenselves, unless you brought a girl there yourself. The place located on Allens Ave (Hush Boutique I guess it's called now) has one of those "adult arcades", but it also has rooms in the back for private "modelling" sessions with the girls who work there. I haven't been there in years, but it was talked about pretty recently here. The modelling sessions get quite expensive though, since you have to pay a "house fee" (which, on its own, costs as much as you would pay many independent providers for the entire service), and then you generally have to tip the "model" at LEAST the same amount as the house fee, and often more if you want FS. So this probably isn't what you had in mind. As to the booths themselves, as far as I've ever heard it's all dude-on-dude action in there.
    Prom, you are right. Mostly dudes there and the lurkers who hang out waiting for guys to show. The only real girl action is if you bring one, which I did quite a bit for about a year, 2 years ago. She was really into it and it was cool because it was a different environment. Just seedy enough to be a turn on .8 $ per person to get in at Amazing.

  12. #8317
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?
    I was in Amazing on Allen's about 3 months ago and asked the girl working the register about the arcade and she said I don't want to go down there. I figured as much, but was curious as to what she would say.

    Funny thing is as I'm leaving, there's a guy about 40 with a much younger girl going heading into the arcade.

    It's definitely shady.

  13. #8316

    Arcade

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?
    I have a good amount of experience at Amazing on Charles and a few times at the other one off 95. Not been to any others. Used to take one girl all the time and a few others here and there. Good alternative to CD or out if that's all she offers.

  14. #8315

    Renee NP

    I wrote up a review about her very recently. If you do a search it should come up. Cliff notes version: I liked her personality more than her looks and will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the one in the second link, with the 4353 number a couple days ago. Long story short, incall in Pawtucket is a shitty area, but the apartment she was in seemed safe. Very nice GFE session for 100 hh, good DFK, clean DATY, very responsive, a good solid, attentive lay. But be aware--she's a BBW with quite a belly. Big natural tits with impressively huge areola, and a big meaty ass, though. Seemed like a nice woman, not a druggie type, about 45 ish. No clock watching.

    So, now I'd like to get some more feedback on the other one, the one in the first link above? The one in North Providence? (Keep in mind that it is quite impossible now to search old ad links from before the beginning of this year, because the backpage escort section links are of course all dead now.

    Thanks.

  15. #8314
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?
    I've never heard of any straight services happening in the "arcades" thenselves, unless you brought a girl there yourself. The place located on Allens Ave (Hush Boutique I guess it's called now) has one of those "adult arcades", but it also has rooms in the back for private "modelling" sessions with the girls who work there. I haven't been there in years, but it was talked about pretty recently here. The modelling sessions get quite expensive though, since you have to pay a "house fee" (which, on its own, costs as much as you would pay many independent providers for the entire service), and then you generally have to tip the "model" at LEAST the same amount as the house fee, and often more if you want FS. So this probably isn't what you had in mind. As to the booths themselves, as far as I've ever heard it's all dude-on-dude action in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape