Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17280
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    She is Russian. Probably in her late-20's to very early 30's. Petite curves. Not busty, but the small proportions are perky and nicely shaped.
    How much tip does she want?

    I can spend $100 ($75 massage + $25 tip). If it's over $100, I may do 30 minute massage.

  2. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    She is Russian. Probably in her late-20's to very early 30's. Petite curves. Not busty, but the small proportions are perky and nicely shaped.
    Does she provide "Russian"?

    Try this one. She is young Russian, too. Apparently, she is $10 cheaper.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6179244813.html

  3. #17278
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Grace has a great massage. Yes, she always wears a low but shirt that shows at least half her chest, but I keep going to see her hoping her tits will fall out of her shirt and onto my hands.
    If she does not do anything, that's fine. I don't have to be pushed to pay a lot on tips. Sometimes, I feel better that way.

    I wouldn't mind Grace push her boobs on my face for 30 minutes, though.

  4. #17277

  5. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    Now it makes sense. I wondered how much a point of view are this much different.

    What's her nationality?
    She is Russian. Probably in her late-20's to very early 30's. Petite curves. Not busty, but the small proportions are perky and nicely shaped.

  6. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    This is not to far from work and was thinking about a after work massage before heading home. But that picture she has posted is kind of scary looking.
    Grace has a great massage. Yes, she always wears a low but shirt that shows at least half her chest, but I keep going to see her hoping her tits will fall out of her shirt and onto my hands.

  7. #17274

    New place

    I'm looking for a MP (ethnicity is not important), whee there is a TS, no time shortening, good quality massage. I don't really care about age and look of the provider as long as I leave happy, although FS is not required. BUT HJ is must.

    I will appreciate all advices, please pm or write here.

    Thanks and stay cool everyone.

  8. #17273
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph2  [View Original Post]
    Chicat, I was referring to: http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-call/19264186.

    She is pretty. Takes a few visits to warm up. Otherwise, great service. Dr M. Said she is light on time. She has been great for me even on timing. Beautiful tits.
    Now it makes sense. I wondered how much a point of view are this much different.

    What's her nationality?

  9. #17272
    Chicat, I was referring to: http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-call/19264186.

    She is pretty. Takes a few visits to warm up. Otherwise, great service. Dr M. Said she is light on time. She has been great for me even on timing. Beautiful tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6177114613.html

    Is she pretty in real life?

    I feel she is ugly. Even if she is a man, it's not good looking.

    And, $75? There are plenty with $60 everywhere.

    I think she is for those who cannot go to city.

    If look does not matter, try this one.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6174788879.html

  10. #17271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Deluxe Pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    That's actually a thing? Why on earth would someone want a topless massage w / o HE?

    I'm stumped. HE w / o topless, sure. Topless w / o HE, huh?
    At that price I would expect her to be totally nude with extra play.

  11. #17270
    That's actually a thing? Why on earth would someone want a topless massage w / o HE?

    I'm stumped. HE w / o topless, sure. Topless w / o HE, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    The difference was a topless massage and no HE. Those rates are pretty pricey for a topless massage and no extra play. No thanks. I'm avoiding.

  12. #17269

    ChicCat. To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6177114613.html

    Is she pretty in real life?

    I feel she is ugly. Even if she is a man, it's not good looking.

    And, $75? There are plenty with $60 everywhere.

    I think she is for those who cannot go to city.

    If look does not matter, try this one.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6174788879.html
    McHenry MT isn't ugly but she isn't a VS model either. Plain Jane athletic build and very talented. Saw her once and had a great relaxing massage and very satisfactory ending.

    Cat. Thank you for your referral to Lidia. PM me, I'd like to talk to you about her. Second and third sessions were a pleasant surprise.

  13. #17268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Signature / Deluxe Options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    If you take a look at the posts they have two rates -- signature and deluxe. I went with deluxe both times and no HE.
    The difference was a topless massage and no HE. Those rates are pretty pricey for a topless massage and no extra play. No thanks. I'm avoiding.

  14. #17267

    Three girls

    After trying 26 places, I decided to stick to these three.

    Grace- Regular massage ($50).
    Julia- Hard massage ($60).
    Maria- HE ($65).

    I have never really talked about this blond Russian chiropractor Maria as she asked me not to.

    When I was there second time, I was surprised how entire complex was clean like Japanese pond garden. No one was there. She was reading a book about reiki.

    In this time, she removed towel away in the middle of session and made some moaning sound for me. I notice she massaged 50 minutes and did something.

    She said there are two more girls working there. The owner lady (Polish) said I can try someone else next time (Eventually, I may have five girls.).

    All these three are divorced ladies. Let me see how things would go.

    I am not really into Asians. They are vulnerable for police sting as well. I don't like Latinas as they never massage more than 10 minutes and push me for extra.

  15. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    If you take a look at the posts they have two rates -- signature and deluxe. I went with deluxe both times and no HE.
    You paid full service and got nothing.

    Rip off.

    Thank you for sharing info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape