Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 32180
-
06-15-17 21:13 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 133Not a bad spot at all
Based off this review and one other, I decided to check this place out.
Originally Posted by CurtisMorris
[View Original Post]
As I approached, read the "open" sign and entered.
Immediately noticed this was a very nice spa, clean with a different feel than others I've vistedy.
I was greeted by a lady in her early 40's relatively fit looking for her age in stretchy pants and a workout shirt.
Opted for 30 min at. 6.
No TS here even if you get an hour. This kind of sucks cause of the VA heat.
Laid down, she draped a towel over me and went to work. Ask for deep tissue and she did just that. Really great effort and I appreciated that.
During the massage she asked me how I heard of the place. I said it was recommend by a close friend. I think that was a good answer for her.
Before flip she asked if I wanted anything else. I said yes. Then said do you want me to massage this? I said yes.
She prepped me gliding her finger tips all over my body which was soothing.
I flipped and she continue. Be for I knew it, she has applied this amazing warm oil. This felt too good.
Allowed me to touch and exposed some really shockingly nice enhancements.
As I dressed I ask her name. I was expecting Amy like other post, she said Suzy but I could tell she was thinking what to say. I would guess she is and was the only one there.
I really enjoyed the whole experienced.
Left. 4 depending on where it goes next time, could give. 6.
-
06-15-17 11:37 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeah, I've been so VA-focused since I decided I'll be moving there, so I haven't even checked that MD section. I'm in MoCo right now which is of course dead, so I will expand my MD search.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Still, as a forward thinker, I will continue to do most of my research on the VA side.
Cheers.
-
06-15-17 05:34 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 912I'm surprised you are asking about FS AMPs in MD, yet there is a whole section dedicated to MD on here. Read there and you will find all you need to know.
Originally Posted by SkipperKlein
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 22:38 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 32New girl at Angel. Kelly
She is a winner!! Angel's latest addition is much better than the last short timer, Yumi. Kelly is cute, slim, good body and has the best of attitude and services. I would still rate her behind Coco and Jenny but not far behind and she is much better than Mei, Cindy and other girls that I have seen in Angel. . 8 house fee and. 6 for fair amount of service, and 1 will give you the normal Angel (but outstanding) service.
I also started to get little bit of luck in Euto. The massages have usually been legit but after umpteen visits there are touches that simulate. I still have not asked for HE, but I would just do it myself after they leave the room. THey also have no problems seeing me ready but usually leaves the room with a wicked smile.
Recently I went to Manhattan and tried couple of korean girls. They were very hot, but attitude was not good. The door bell kept ringing, so looks like they don't care if they lose a customer. My friends told me to visit on weekends to get better service so will try that next time.
Peace.
Hari.
-
06-14-17 18:39 #10021Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the tip DI.
I was working with limited funds at the time and just wanted the basics, but I have heard a lot about PG County Md. Though. Maybe next time, but thank you just the same I do appreciate it.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
RD.
-
06-14-17 17:07 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 151Does Kara Therapy offer anything extra or is this all just soft touch?
Originally Posted by OldImmature
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 16:06 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 648I recently had my third visit here and second with Kiki. My other visit was with Maggie, who was In NY on this day. Each visit was pretty much like I described above. Both ladies are attractive and friendly but with limits. I also met Jean who said she was the receptionist. She said come back we love to provide you with great service here. She also said they have a Yoyo and a Lucy working there sometimes. I didn't see either or know if they were there that day. I recommend.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 12:43 #10018Banned Member

Posts: 15Please PM for more details. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 10:16 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 45Feel free to PM me with specifics as well. I am moving to VA but currently still in MD, and since Moon closed I haven't found any FS AMPs on this side of the Potomac. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 07:46 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 464Recommendations?
Please feel free to PM the recommendations.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 05:31 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 592For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.
Originally Posted by RoadDog45
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 21:57 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 648I think this refers to a Latina spa.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:33 #10013Banned Member

Posts: 15I assume so as well, but I've seen her on multiple occasions and she is fine. I had gear success with her when she started in the business, but now she doesn't do anything he mentioned. I suppose YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 21:56 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 433I assume it is Thai Sharon.
Originally Posted by DcManLive
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 20:27 #10011Regular Member

Posts: 7Kara Therapy
I dreamt I needed some therapy on the way home tonight.
In the dream I stopped in at Kara Therapy (http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...girls/26416434) at around 6, without advance warning. Pressed the bell and was greeted by the mamasan, who led me to a back room and asked the usual, "First time?" to which I lied, no.
She took my 30 minute donation and left me to my own devices, so I stripped and waited. Julie, a mid-40's asian lady came to show me to the shower, where she scrubbed the day off of me, then we went back to the room for some back rubbing, which was followed by some under the sheet attention to the sensitive bits. After the flip, her top was pulled up to her chin without any prompting, and she pointed to my expression of interest and asked if that needed massage too, silly question.
I was caressing her ass while she worked on me, and she stopped and asked if she should remove the bottoms, I said "sure" and off they came.
With the additional tactile stimulation (FOV), I finished my dream rather quickly, and she helped me dress. I tipped her a bit more than the usual for a 30-min session, but that was because I'm unused to nudity other than my own at such places.
For. 6 + . 4, I had a nice dream. And stupid me, as I was leaving, spotted an enhanced, shorter, asian lady on my way out, and failed to get her name, dangit!
O. I.











Reply With Quote






