Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 19268
-
06-11-17 16:48 #16358Regular Member

Posts: 23Just PM / Vice Versa.
Originally Posted by LohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 15:59 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 101Lisa
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
Lisa, in reality different chick than posted pics, I would say she is not Mexican neither white girl.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
She gets the job done but she did rush to me and its being long I visited, hopefully she got more mature nowadays.
CBJ, doggy, everything on the menu but only got 15 minutes in the price of 30 minutes, did not return thenafter. Please pm me any good provider in Canton area, its being really long for me to see someone good near Canton. Hopefully your encounter goes well with Lisa, she had good boobs and s when I saw her 1. 5 years ago, same price range I paid.
Thanks.
-
06-11-17 13:43 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 82Wow! Cassidy Queen! I haven't seen that name in a while. Speaking of which, anyone know where she went or have contact info? She was fun and pretty open to a LOT of things.
Originally Posted by Castro1988
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the board. Thanks for starting with contributing, and more than 1 provider I might add, rather than asking and asking and asking for info. Good way to get some cred around here.
-
06-11-17 12:14 #16355

Posts: 461Lisa
Contacted Lisa early Saturday morning. She sounds nice on the phone. Quoted 100 hh /160 hr. Operates at Ford & I-275, at least a half hour drive. And I had to stop twice along the way when I realized I need cash and condoms. By the time I arrived, I was sure she was no longer available. Phoned her twice, no answer, so I left.
A short while later, discovered she returned my calls three times within five minutes, and I didn't know it because I turned off notifications on my burner app. I reached her again, explained myself, apologized profusely, and promised to try meeting her Monday, as I work near I-275. She was agreeable and let me know available times.
My one warning sign with Lisa is that a search of her number yields an ad with a different name. Anyone see her before? If not, I will let you know how it went Monday.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28233736
-
06-11-17 11:07 #16354Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Precious Oak Park
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1956/27459322
Review: First, pics are not her. She's older. I would guess 35-40. She has an incall in a large office building in oak Park. She's attractive. Nice personality. Large boobs and nice behind. Comfortable location. Discreet. Massage is okay but HE is very nice, almost tantric and hot dirty talk. Not sure what she's doing at the end but it's. Long lasting. LOL. Damage is 50 but topless is additional 25.
-
06-11-17 10:22 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 243Thanks for all the great info that what it's about.if you want a new BBQ that give a great bbbj let me know
Originally Posted by Castro1988
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 08:12 #16352Regular Member

Posts: 23Just Sharing Info
What up been off the radar just decided to share my experiences with these chicks.
Erin The Cougar- Seen her a few times she moves around alot she's close to my location she is very talkative not the best looking face but she's cool and 420 friendly she makes sure your comfortable nice petite always got BBBJ, doggy, reverse cowgirl that shit be awesome she is tight for her age but haven't seen her for months I've been off the radar. http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...iewed/31729458.
Cassius Queen- Seen her once at a hotel / motel one night a lot of info on here about her head game awesome info she gave me hell of a BBBJ with alot of spit and dirty talk music playing from her phone nice petite body tattoos she was cool a little spaced out but nothing crazy.
Big Booty Redhead Charlotte- I saw this chick twice before she just disappeared now I see she back but anyways she's out of Flint area I saw that ass and decided to take the 50 minute trip first encounter was early morning around 4 am at a motel I think she was living in she cool as fuck but talk your ear off LOL but she do have big phat ass in person nice thick body little tummy she love wearing lingerie and she got on the bed and started shaking her ass my soilder stood attention in no time BBBJ doggy missionary we did some of everything she's no clock watcher paid SS type money and we was fucking for a least and hour the second encounter was the same experience wanted to make her my go to chick but left now I see she back might see what's up. http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...-back/31742728.
Farrah- she's older than 45 and kind of Boring complains about everything has a trailer home in Canton area I just get ss blowjob never fucked her blowjob its okay she has huge tits I love playing with them she has gut she tries to cover she's the last resort when no one is available and you need to get off a quick nut. http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...arrah/28179124.
One of my first experiences nervous as fuck to LOL were two chicks one was name Linda aka strolling hostess back on naughty reviews days nice older MILF nice blowjob at a motel in Roseville but she off the map never seen her again and a BBW out of Pontiac named kitty wasnt the best looking look like a librarian but her BJ skills was fucking incredible still miss that shit no longer see her / saw her on Mi companions days.
Thats all I got fellas.
-
06-11-17 01:51 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 144Fyi
This has to be a dude. Almost easy to tell by the face LOL. And no sane girl would give out her fb info online!
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tifanie-lorraine-the-one-and-only-real-pleaser/32682943
-
06-10-17 23:43 #16350Regular Member

Posts: 19Asian
Looking for Asian full service anybody have any help.
-
06-10-17 14:16 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 612I honestly can't remember. Don't think I would have paid much over 130. I'll let you know next week!
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 12:00 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 194How much did the body slide and BJ with Bonita run you?
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 11:06 #16347Banned Member

Posts: 240If we could sticky posts this deserves a sticky. Solid advice. People like you helped me when I was a newbie. We need more of this.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 11:04 #16346Banned Member

Posts: 240Brittany
Hey everyone,
Just want to make this short and sweet. I had a dream about Brittany. I dreamed that I had a good time and would like to dream of her again.
As always I welcome PM's!
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-1310/28318220
-
06-10-17 08:11 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 612I saw bonita a long time ago when she wasn't full service. Great body slide with a lot of oil, BJ, daty, and fun. Saw shelly a few months back for a short stay, she's ok. Full service, BBBJ, don't touch the back door, needs a break after she comes the first time. As I said, she was ok for me. I may have to reconnect with bonita!
Originally Posted by HungInOhio65
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 02:32 #16344

Posts: 461Re: Listen up!
I like this a lot! And I while I know there is a list of rules around here someplace, this is a timely reminder. My comments by point number:
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
#1, 2, 5, 6, 8, and 10 are new to me, although I've never been asked for the color of my car, nor directed to park in a certain place.
#3, 4, 7, 9, and 11, I practice now.
#3 -- I had a car with the keypad entry, so I could lock my keys inside the car. I loved that feature.
And the addendum to #8 did happen to me -- not the knock on the door, but the woman attempting to either leave or let in the pimp to hand over my money. Never made that mistake again.
Although, to be candid, I have not needed to use a BP provider for many months now that I have a couple of girls I can see regularly.
















