Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,086 to 26,100 of 26425
-
06-13-17 21:21 #340Senior Member

Posts: 65Allie
JimHoll:
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
Looks like you decided to give her a try.
Welcome to the board.
-
06-13-17 20:04 #339Senior Member

Posts: 34Spot on.
I saw her last Wednesday, I got all the same porn phrases. They were sort of distracting, even though I knew they were coming. But yup, her oral is on point. The best I've had in quite sometime, definitely top 5. And the best in the last year, without a doubt.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ
[View Original Post]
One other note, the note she's at is not the most discreet, I was waiting across the street at a bank parking lot texting with her, she was waiting for someone to finish up their smoking, so I could enter without being noticed. I might have got inside without someone seeing me, definitely not leaving. If you don't want to be seen, go visit her at night, or wait till she moves again. Just a heads up.
I'm off to see Nikki tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up guys.
-
06-13-17 17:35 #338Senior Member

Posts: 370Welcome to the board!
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 11:19 #337Senior Member

Posts: 380Allie Pics for your pleasure. She is worth your time but is hard to reach.
Give her a chance. Make her take her dentures out.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 11:55 #336Senior Member

Posts: 1484I wouldn't say a full set
Maybe just an upper bridge. Her front set of teeth were too perfect. Not ripping on her just giving a full report. She's like Shelby in a way that you can do pretty much anything during your stay. For me I like more of a challenge. I saw "Black Barbie" (the one with the full lips) at this motel and thought too many eyes were on me as I parked.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 21:16 #335Senior Member

Posts: 774I agree
Dave I do agree with you about the place she stays at. I've actualy seen a few differt women there, so a reason to be cautious. I haven't seen yhe perps hanging out around though. I had no idea about the dentures LOL. I'm going to have her take them out next time when she blowing me.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 20:59 #334Senior Member

Posts: 1484Allie
I had an ok time with her. Nice body for her age. Nice erect nipples witch I like. Likes to kiss, good DATY, and above average BBBJ. But she does wear dentures and the place she stays at (Greenfield) has people sitting outside their doors at night so that was a major concern why I won't repeat. I told her that made me nervous. So also said to me that the cops come thru once a night and walk around talking to the people that are sitting outside smoking. Maybe a daytime visit would be best.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 18:02 #333Senior Member

Posts: 2927Okay
What are you waiting for, go get this pussy. Turn the light off.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 15:39 #332Senior Member

Posts: 256Serena
Right, the years are not usually good. But, as I recall, reports indicated she'd do about anything!!
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 12:34 #331Senior Member

Posts: 813She has a current ad on The BD review site. Says she's having difficulty making ends meet. As well as claiming she's put on a few lbs and her boobs aren't as perky as they used to be. Not much incentive to see her given that. Uses the same pics I've seen over ten years ago.
Originally Posted by Happygo467
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 11:55 #330Senior Member

Posts: 428Serena
The one has a lot of "history" going back a long time. She had to change her stage name due to what happened.
Originally Posted by Happygo467
[View Original Post]
Whatever pics that were up are years old.
I'd avoid.
-
06-09-17 09:35 #329Senior Member

Posts: 774My opinion
In my opinion Allie fits the bill for a MILF. Seems to be into what she's doing and I have no complaints. GFE.
Originally Posted by Waldo999
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...woman/18745148
Daphne is another good option. Big tits, decent looking, gets into it pretty well. Not GFE.
http://www.escortphonetracker.com/41...1/?id=18452600
I don't hhink you will go wrong with either.
-
06-09-17 08:55 #328Senior Member

Posts: 211Older woman
I have been looking for the same thing ever since Lauren (Beauty and Brains) retired. It seems to be rather difficult to find a mature with a nice body and a brain. Let me know if you ever find her.
Originally Posted by JbaezTampa10
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 23:34 #327Regular Member

Posts: 15Older in 50's
Serena has a post on TER ad awhile ago. I've never seen her but she might fit some of your requirements.
Originally Posted by JbaezTampa10
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 15:55 #326Senior Member

Posts: 2927Excellent decision
Yes, they all want to get some of that pussy.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





