Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,766 to 27,780 of 61438
-
06-09-17 19:58 #33673Senior Member

Posts: 635Want to make one thing perfectly clear
And this is speaking from some first hand expreience, you never, ever want to unecessarily draw attention to yourself by getting into a potential alteration with any provider. Coming from down south there was one that disputed what was paid verses what she was given, and the scene went from bad to even worse, not wanting to get out of my car, In a downtown area arguing, demanding that she be paid an additional. 4 for an elevated tier of services. It was in public view of traffic at an intersection that this all went down. This can and may happen to any monger and I would not wish that experience on anyone. It would have just have been better to pay her what she wanted and kicked her to the curb. Anytime you bring heat on her, and I know how upset you were, you bring upon your self unecessary heat. Got my phone back, that day. But it became something of an operetta in having done so. She unfortunately passed away not soon after from cancer, and all I will say is maybe she is in a better place. But this goes into saying, Do not ever put yourself in a situation where you become the victim, and are essentially held hostage, as in your case making threats, the chics are doped out, half of them don't even have the equilancey of a high school education, so we are dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed. That was a horrific day, not soon forgotten, only relegated to being revisited on this terrific forum were we can share our tall tales, and hopefully, hopefully learn from them.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
And bottom line take away, as a footnote, these SW's are all in hustlers in one guise or another, you just have to accept you were cheated for whatever reason out of coin, look at how many problems, stress, and anguish you could have saved yourself by just having moved on and dropping her off where she wanted, now as the other poster said she has got your tag # and you might get an inquiry. Be safe out there gents, it's more dangerous than being on a Tron game grid, if you don't watch you six.
-
06-09-17 19:41 #33672Senior Member

Posts: 59Another bs day
So I cruise through Graceland and pick up Ashley. Short dirty blond chunky girl. We negotiate a price and drive to a spot. Mind you I've picked her up twice before and things went smooth. This time a car pulls up next to us before we start so we drive away. She offers to do the deed while I drive. OK go ahead. 30 second into it she starts stopping saying she had to "get back". She goes down again stopping 2-3 times. Rushing complaining. It's been less then 5 minutes. So the last go down she pops up and I tell her don't stop I'm about to nut. As she is going down to face willy I squirt a hot load in her wide open mouth. Satisfying to a point but was definitely not repeat material. It just frustrated me into wanting more from better. I can't stand it when someone complains and doesn't want to finish what they've started. Two thumbs down today.
-
06-09-17 19:37 #33671Senior Member

Posts: 635There used to be a gal in WPB
Like that, she did laced H, and would be running around half out of her mind, pretty much hitting up any anyone and everyone, making more of spectacle out of herself, but somebody is going to tap that, thing is when you are so at loss with your senses, you are opening up a Door way for pretty much anything to come at ya, crazy, scratch that, madness, you could get run over having to be led down the sidewalk by another just because you beyond high as f'ing kite.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 17:25 #33670Senior Member

Posts: 407Orange Dress
Anybody have any info on the chick in the light color orange dress. I saw her by the circle around noon?
-
06-09-17 16:15 #33669Senior Member

Posts: 94Short Haired Sarah
Picked up Sarah with the short cropped hair on Payson this afternoon. Chill personality easy to be with. She's 27, there are the usual scabs and such, but I'd say she's kinda cute. Nice eyes, pretty smile. She's separated from her husband and has a kid. Didn't inquire about sexual orientation preferences because, you know, who cares. No exceptional skills on display although her unrushed manner was great. Her pussy is very tight. I took some pics but need to work on the camera skills.
-
06-09-17 16:01 #33668Senior Member

Posts: 705I've been seeing her for a few months (not the Bri girl others have suspected). She always goes as Penny, and haunts only. Washington Blvd. Funny thing. Checked my messages and got one from her while you two were in midst of your adventure. She was hysterical. Later she called more calmly to say she had given your plate # to police. I wouldn't recommend looking for her but especially not now. I've never had any problems with her. In fact I think she gives best head on the blvd.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 15:47 #33667Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sad. But I hear she gets beat by dates & other girls. Gets too high. Messes up dates & wanders into spots by herself then gets taken advantage of. Needs to get away.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 12:23 #33666Senior Member

Posts: 95Yesterday by the circle.
Originally Posted by BigDonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 12:21 #33665Senior Member

Posts: 95I see her often. She ALWAYS has marks, bruises, and cuts on her face. I never said that wasn't the case.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
My point is either she is the most unlucky girl in Baltimore or she isn't ALWAYS getting beat up by dates.
-
06-09-17 11:47 #33664Senior Member

Posts: 464Not that bad but I'll never pick her up again
When I picked her up a few months ago, she was spaced out and rushed the session because she had a $60 date. When she continued to complain after 5 minutes, I just held her head down on my crotch and face fucked her until I came. She will get a ride awaken eventually.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 07:59 #33663Regular Member

Posts: 13Natalie
Anybody seen Natalie around recently?
-
06-08-17 23:52 #33662Senior Member

Posts: 977Brooklyn Park Leslie 29 yo WSW
Mixed reviews. I've had pleasant times with her, caught her the other night showing off her long legs in a pair of jeans shorts. Head game was boring. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Catch her if you can!!
-
06-08-17 23:49 #33661Senior Member

Posts: 977Bethannie
I guess YMMV, I dated her a few times after Jalin introduced her to me. She was all good with me. She has a lower tramp stamp that says "Ride or Die".
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 23:12 #33660Senior Member

Posts: 114This sounds like "Bree" or "Brittany" who I used to see in the W / W around Ramsay / Scarey / Wash Blvd area. Here's my report on her: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2993189.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
Here's CLS's post on her (his post has a couple of pics): http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=3025152#post3025152.
Is this the girl you experienced? If it is, then not much has changed about her. If it isn't, then looks like Bree / Brittany has a twin.
Stay safe,
Angler.
-
06-08-17 22:35 #33659Senior Member

Posts: 406I had a similar incident about 3 years ago. I had to place money under a rock about 20 feet from my car, when she ran to get it, I locked up passenger door so she couldn't get back in. Learned my lesson, now I carry mace in my drivers door. Any hoe that decides she wants to get out of line if getting a face full or the pepper spray!! I won't hit a woman because I don't want to go to jail, but its easier to explain that you sprayed her because you were defending yourself.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




