Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 30759
-
06-09-17 22:26 #17124Senior Member

Posts: 929Like HM said this is a different Penny. The one at Paradise is still there. At least she was a couple months ago. Her and that really old looking scary lady.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 22:17 #17123Senior Member

Posts: 5231Not to butt-in, but I used to see the Penny that Hilo Boy describes, formerly in CC. She was in a 1/1 corner unit for years. Larger frame Chinese woman, not the same as Korean Penny who is or was in the house near Champions also for years.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 19:21 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 341Haven't seen her ad in awhile, if anything it was always on craigslist. She always used a generic picture. I remember once at CC she was on vacay and had an OLDER gilf there. One of the weirdest massages I had. Butt naked, roaming allowed, lots of touching of boys, but as soon as I asked for a finish she said she does not do that. Really weird in my opinion. Mind you this was years ago when I went to see her in CC. Her room was on the side with lower floors.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
So my info is dated from years ago, sorry brah.
-
06-09-17 17:03 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 516Same number used as sisters massage.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
Sisters massage was in CC (less than a year ago) before right? Someone there was also doing outcalls at that time.
-
06-09-17 16:28 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 493Penny?
SB,
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
Was wondering if this is the MILF / GILF that was previously located on Beretania just past Champions? Can you provide a link or contact number? Would like to partake in her services.
M.
-
06-09-17 14:56 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 121[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-09-17 08:19 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 341Ahh I remember her. Before sister massage it was called pro body or something. Her massage was always jerky and everything was on menu. If I recall, fee was cheaper too. I don't think I ever paid more than a buck fifty for FS wit her.
Originally Posted by HiloBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 04:18 #17117

Posts: 2479Hilo Boy, can you clear your inbox?
Originally Posted by HiloBoy
[View Original Post]
As for Penny, I haven't been to her new place, but the last time I saw her it was a good, hard massage.
-
06-09-17 02:08 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 244Sister Massage
Recently saw Penny formerly of CC and now located near Don Quiote. Same cost and has not aged much in the past few years. However I rember a good massage in the past but now very disappointing really spends most of the time just pushing skin on your back not even a real back massage in my opinion.
-
06-09-17 00:56 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 5231I haven't tried her; that last character I saw was a turnoff.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
It's kind of a walk of shame. Restaurant customers hang out back there to smoke. The door is in their plain view. All it takes is a comment in a Yelp review to draw the wrong type of attention. I'm glad that guy didn't come out and wave me down in front of everyone; I would have kept walking.
-
06-08-17 22:09 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 1243Lisa
Lisa's advertised phone number relates to the advertisements of the provider hiding behind the sheer curtains: http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-94...713&id=3283363.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
http://bodyrubratings.com/808-946-4713
I don't recall that woman's name. It is possible she has re-branded herself as Lisa.
If anyone toftt, please report. Mahalo!
Jan Fortifore.
-
06-08-17 15:43 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 121Yeah Yeah
Not skinny, slightly thick, robotic and poor English skills.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 09:41 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 341I agree. Most west side MT will offer HE. But I had to invest some time and money into seeing them. Honestly to the point where it's not too exciting for me any more. Regardless how pretty the MT is, always lookin for something new.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
I used to go CC a lot, almost 3 times a week. But this was years ago. So I may think about goin back there more often. Probably hit CC twice a month if not once a month nowadays. Plus I always have the option to see another MT if the one I just saw lacked in skills LOL.
If anyone would like to share some westside MT who provides HE with me, please PM me and we can exchange notes.
-
06-08-17 04:08 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 381I wish.
The girl from Los Angeles that I saw probably is long gone. So, the girl in the picture is the girl that massaged you? The girl in the picture looks cute. Was she as cute in person? How was her English and personality?
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 03:39 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 929I don't think that's the Anna that I saw. In the older Royal ad, she was holding a stuffed animal (Winnie the Pooh?) and had shorter hair. She was also a little softer / rounder than that girl. Unless those are pictures from a few years ago.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Which is possible.












Reply With Quote





