Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33646
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentMulder  [View Original Post]
    Kiera and Ash of Belair both were. But as far as relationship goes, Kiera needs a man more then a chick.

    Both were also grand masters of pleasuring a man.

    -Fox.
    Rest in Peace Ash.

  2. #33645

    Wednesday surveillance

    If you are looking for Heaven she is over at SA. Said it was too hot on Wilkins. She didn't look awful today. Other side of town in Dundalk I saw Amber Victoria. Now she looked awful. Walking next to Citgo. Maybe one tooth left. She's a critical case desperately in need of help.

  3. #33644

    Redhead Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Then there are those such as Chrissy who are total lesbian but do a good job with a dick.
    If this is her then yeah she's a gem. I made a statement for her and her GF for extra notes. But I had no luck. Has anyone tried both of them proper.

  4. #33643

    Redhead Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Then there are those such as Chrissy who are total lesbian but do a good job with a dick.
    If this is the one then I concur also. I tried to get with her and her GF for a few extra notes but her GF was not having it. Has anyone tried them proper?

  5. #33642

    Can you pass along a #?

    Hey Fellaz,

    Senior member here, but been "out the game," for a little bit. You know the story, girlfriend, Boredom with your usual connects, whatever it is-every now and then, something causes you to focus attention elsewhere for a bit, till the itch gets strong enough. I haven't been making active connects for about a year now. Which is to say, I don't have much, if anything to trade. Before some major hubs were shut-down, I could easily hop back in, but now it seems there's nothing but fakes and scams posted. Which is why I'm putting this out there. Basically, passing the hat around, for any generous members to contribute to a Monger down on his luck.

    You can check my history of meaningful contributions to know I'll pay it back in reports, as soon as I can. PM whatever info you can, please. Many thanks.

    Stay safe!

    Ken.

  6. #33641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    I was not referring to lipstick lesbians, they always make for a great experience. But my post was geared toward those lesbians that take on the persona / mannerism of men in their dress, hair style and speech and way of acting.
    I've had great expierences with the "butch'" also. The last expierence I had was with the "butch" type. She wore baggy sweatpants, had her hat on backwards, and her clothing displayed nothing that indicated that there was a woman under those garments. But after a few minutes of conversation she expressed her total desire for women but she didn't seem to have any malice towards men. So I took the chance and went along for the ride; and I'm glad that I did. She really got into it and I would diffenantly repeat. After we got pass that seemly tough exterior, still was laying a woman. So I guess YMMV, but I haven't yet had a bad expierence. Peace.

  7. #33640

    Yes, but --

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Kiera a lesbian?
    Kiera and Ash of Belair both were. But as far as relationship goes, Kiera needs a man more then a chick.

    Both were also grand masters of pleasuring a man.

    -Fox.

  8. #33639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Then there are those such as Chrissy who are total lesbian but do a good job with a dick.
    I was not referring to lipstick lesbians, they always make for a great experience. But my post was geared toward those lesbians that take on the persona / mannerism of men in their dress, hair style and speech and way of acting.

  9. #33638
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Then there are those such as Chrissy who are total lesbian but do a good job with a dick.
    I second that for Chrissy. I miss her! It's been at least a year and a half since I've hung out with her. Nice girl.

  10. #33637

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Then there are those such as Chrissy who are total lesbian but do a good job with a dick.
    Wasn't Kiera a lesbian?

  11. #33636

    What happened to Harford Rd

    I had a chance to drive around Harford Rd area last night and I was really disappointed.

    This used to be a great loop.

    There was one girl last night, and she was actually waiting for the bus.

    I met so many good girls here in the past.

    Mariah, Jen, Laura, Gina, Tracy, Liz the wild child, and my all time favorites the twins Cars and Crystal.

    There was a girl named Corey that I spoke to about 2 weeks ago but haven't seen her since.

    Did I go at a bad time, or have things gone downhill there.

  12. #33635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    It depends,

    My experience, with true dyke SW, suck'd. There are those butch / dude in a G / G relationships that have made for the worst performance. They are only doing it for the money and will not hide the fact they are disgusted by dick being inside of them while the deed is being done. They will not take any direction at all. You try to get them to do it right and they think they can punk you because they are a butch. So if you do go don't pay upfront and re-iterate if not in words but with body language that things will be done to your terms and not theirs right from the beginning.

    There are those that dress / look the part or are simply has a Punk or Goth style that can be mistaken for dyke lesbo, those can be a Cracker Jack box, never know if it will be a good surprise or not.

    With that said, I have found I have found those tomboyish like SW can be a very rewarding experience, they like being with girls but still embrace their feminine side and are seeking a break from being the dominant person in a relationship as they have not whole heartedly embraced their lesbianism.

    But an all out butch SW can be problematic and not worth the trouble.
    Then there are those such as Chrissy who are total lesbian but do a good job with a dick.

  13. #33634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Dyke Lesbo SW performance

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The white girl with the box Philly hair cut is a lesbo. The girl has a nice ass on her. I just wonder what kind of service you're going to get from a chick that don't like dick.
    It depends,

    My experience, with true dyke SW, suck'd. There are those butch / dude in a G / G relationships that have made for the worst performance. They are only doing it for the money and will not hide the fact they are disgusted by dick being inside of them while the deed is being done. They will not take any direction at all. You try to get them to do it right and they think they can punk you because they are a butch. So if you do go don't pay upfront and re-iterate if not in words but with body language that things will be done to your terms and not theirs right from the beginning.

    There are those that dress / look the part or are simply has a Punk or Goth style that can be mistaken for dyke lesbo, those can be a Cracker Jack box, never know if it will be a good surprise or not.

    With that said, I have found I have found those tomboyish like SW can be a very rewarding experience, they like being with girls but still embrace their feminine side and are seeking a break from being the dominant person in a relationship as they have not whole heartedly embraced their lesbianism.

    But an all out butch SW can be problematic and not worth the trouble.

  14. #33633

    Little Sara

    Can someone direct me towards her whereabouts. I ran into her last night and made a date with her, but she was enjoying the street meds too much to keep a appointment.

    I'd like to see her before it takes her body from her again. I'd appreciate a PM if anyone has info. Thanks.

    PS : I'll probably be going out tonight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10685560_704010826379412_7275964175280035593_n.jpg‎  

  15. #33632

    Tori

    Should have posted this over a week ago. It was a rainy day after work and I stopped by Wilkins to see who was around. Finally saw Tori (Victoria) hanging out on Ramsey with her girlfriend. Very cute with pink hair. Doesn't look like a SW. I've seen her girlfriend several times in the past month hanging out on the corner, kinda cute but I have yet to have a date. I stopped my car and Tori asks who I want a date with and I said 'either, or. ' At that point Tori got in the car and we made our way to my spot. She didn't remember that we had a quick date in the past, but oh well. Reached my spot and it started pouring outside. Great CBJ. She did a really good job deepthroating.

    Made some nice small talk. Says she has several regular clients so she doesn't have to go on the street too often. So, catcher her when she's out fellas.

    Will definitely repeat. Will probably pick up her girlfriend within the next few weeks as well. Will also eventually set up a date with both of them together when I have the time.

    Be careful, Uncle LEO is out in force on the west side these days.

    -Sammy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape