Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 1912 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17094
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSide47  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports about Thai Aroma in Kapolei? May make an appt tonight.
    I've been there twice, saw to different ladies with no action. Sorry I didn't get their names. Massage was just ok.

    Hope you have better luck if you go.

  2. #17093

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Cherry with the big fake boobs in the pic is real. She has been reported on; all tease no play. She does not like her tits sucked or played with. Usually is not made-up like in the pic, and as someone reported she has small bandages on her face for the pimples. Super nice girl though.

    As I suggested to someone who noted she has been seen in various places (including some bars), if you like her swap digits so you can see her wherever she is working.
    The crapy thing is the massage oil causes the acne on these gals. Her its severe, Pinky (legit) bad. Tiffany (CS) was bad. I hope its not even worse for these gals, all great kids.

  3. #17092

    Thai massage 2701

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSterz  [View Original Post]
    Seen monica, cherry, and christy at this establishment. One of the nicer places in C. C. All experiences were very legit. Covered with sheet and on the flip eyes covered with head rest cover. Pics are of them.
    Always got HE from Thai. Not Cherry, didn't want it when I saw her anyway. She had all Acne medicine on face. Monica? Is she Rica, never me, not even touch the bugga. (Others claimed to bone her, not sure true) This other one damn looks good, Christy, no clue.

  4. #17091

    Thai Aroma

    Any recent reports about Thai Aroma in Kapolei? May make an appt tonight.

  5. #17090
    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Noticed Thai massage 2701 has a new girl in the picture. Christy. Anyone see her? Wondering if she looks like the pic.

    Always wondered about the other girl Cherry in the pic too. Looks like she has man made a but don't see much reviews on her unless I'm mixing her up with the other Chinese connection Cherry.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.html
    Seen monica, cherry, and christy at this establishment. One of the nicer places in C. C. All experiences were very legit. Covered with sheet and on the flip eyes covered with head rest cover. Pics are of them.

  6. #17089
    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered about the other girl Cherry in the pic too. Looks like she has man made a but don't see much reviews on her unless I'm mixing her up with the other Chinese connection Cherry.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.html
    Cherry with the big fake boobs in the pic is real. She has been reported on; all tease no play. She does not like her tits sucked or played with. Usually is not made-up like in the pic, and as someone reported she has small bandages on her face for the pimples. Super nice girl though.

    As I suggested to someone who noted she has been seen in various places (including some bars), if you like her swap digits so you can see her wherever she is working.

  7. #17088

    Yeah yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report on this place, I had a bad experience with Yaya the other night, she is a 20 something Chinese girl with a big belly! She might actually be pregnant! Anyway piss poor massage, even after I told her specifically that I had a few troublesome areas she rushed through the massage and wanted to get right to the HE. The HE was mechanical and even after my repeated request to slow down she continued to Jackhammer, very frustrating. ! Eventually busted a nut and got out of there, Avoid, terrible service, far better options out there, Happy Mongering.
    Damn, pregnant! That's crazy if true. Was she skinny with a belly? She look like her pic?

    Too bad. I had her on my list of providers I was curious to try. None of your report sounds tempting except maybe her age.

  8. #17087

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    Does she do more than just HE?
    Unfortunately, no.

  9. #17086

    Yuki / Yaya along Ala Wai

    Just a quick report on this place, I had a bad experience with Yaya the other night, she is a 20 something Chinese girl with a big belly! She might actually be pregnant! Anyway piss poor massage, even after I told her specifically that I had a few troublesome areas she rushed through the massage and wanted to get right to the HE. The HE was mechanical and even after my repeated request to slow down she continued to Jackhammer, very frustrating. ! Eventually busted a nut and got out of there, Avoid, terrible service, far better options out there, Happy Mongering.

  10. #17085

    Christy

    Noticed Thai massage 2701 has a new girl in the picture. Christy. Anyone see her? Wondering if she looks like the pic.

    Always wondered about the other girl Cherry in the pic too. Looks like she has man made a but don't see much reviews on her unless I'm mixing her up with the other Chinese connection Cherry.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.html

  11. #17084

    Mia / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-town/7437118

    Anybody try this one? Love the Anime look!

    AE.
    This is the number for Mia aka Tiffany in CC. That is not her picture but she is pretty and worth seeing.

    HB.

  12. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    This ad is old and like Monger says she's away, but that's her pic and number she always uses. Her looks vary (IMHO she has a different look each time), so she may look different when you finally see her.

    http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010972

    Yup, a lot of Thailand girls know some kickboxing and Muay Thai. They are tough, powerful and can badly damage a guy who tries anything.
    H- Mahalo for the info. I'll have to give her a try when she returns.

  13. #17082
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    NIT808,

    Katt is currently in Thailand and won't be back until Sept. Or Oct. IMHO Hawaii's hard massage may attributed to the fact that she is 5'1" and close to 150 lbs. Bro there are many mt's that provide top quality massages with extras. Seek and yee shall find.

    M.
    M. I think you are 100% correct about the 150 lbs. I will definitely be out there trying other MTs.

    Mahalo.

    Ninja.

  14. #17081
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    M. Is Katt on the 13 fl? Do you have her info?

    When I was in Thailand I had the hardest massage EVER! I think she may have been the the muy Thai kickboxing champ! LOL. She kicked my ass, using her elbows and knees on my back, I've never yelled out during a massage like that in my life. So painful but yet satisfying.

    So far "Hawaii" has been the hardest massage I've had.

    Mahalo for any info.

    Ninja.
    This ad is old and like Monger says she's away, but that's her pic and number she always uses. Her looks vary (IMHO she has a different look each time), so she may look different when you finally see her.

    http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010972

    Yup, a lot of Thailand girls know some kickboxing and Muay Thai. They are tough, powerful and can badly damage a guy who tries anything.

  15. #17080
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    M. Is Katt on the 13 fl? Do you have her info?

    When I was in Thailand I had the hardest massage EVER! I think she may have been the the muy Thai kickboxing champ! LOL. She kicked my ass, using her elbows and knees on my back, I've never yelled out during a massage like that in my life. So painful but yet satisfying.

    So far "Hawaii" has been the hardest massage I've had.

    Mahalo for any info.

    Ninja.
    NIT808,

    Katt is currently in Thailand and won't be back until Sept. Or Oct. IMHO Hawaii's hard massage may attributed to the fact that she is 5'1" and close to 150 lbs. Bro there are many mt's that provide top quality massages with extras. Seek and yee shall find.

    M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape