Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 30759
-
06-07-17 05:18 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 79I've been there twice, saw to different ladies with no action. Sorry I didn't get their names. Massage was just ok.
Originally Posted by WestSide47
[View Original Post]
Hope you have better luck if you go.
-
06-07-17 05:03 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 145Cherry
The crapy thing is the massage oil causes the acne on these gals. Her its severe, Pinky (legit) bad. Tiffany (CS) was bad. I hope its not even worse for these gals, all great kids.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 04:53 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 145Thai massage 2701
Always got HE from Thai. Not Cherry, didn't want it when I saw her anyway. She had all Acne medicine on face. Monica? Is she Rica, never me, not even touch the bugga. (Others claimed to bone her, not sure true) This other one damn looks good, Christy, no clue.
Originally Posted by FlipSterz
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 00:26 #17091Regular Member

Posts: 2Thai Aroma
Any recent reports about Thai Aroma in Kapolei? May make an appt tonight.
-
06-06-17 22:02 #17090Regular Member

Posts: 21Seen monica, cherry, and christy at this establishment. One of the nicer places in C. C. All experiences were very legit. Covered with sheet and on the flip eyes covered with head rest cover. Pics are of them.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 21:42 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 5231Cherry with the big fake boobs in the pic is real. She has been reported on; all tease no play. She does not like her tits sucked or played with. Usually is not made-up like in the pic, and as someone reported she has small bandages on her face for the pimples. Super nice girl though.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
As I suggested to someone who noted she has been seen in various places (including some bars), if you like her swap digits so you can see her wherever she is working.
-
06-06-17 20:10 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah yeah
Damn, pregnant! That's crazy if true. Was she skinny with a belly? She look like her pic?
Originally Posted by Drummer56
[View Original Post]
Too bad. I had her on my list of providers I was curious to try. None of your report sounds tempting except maybe her age.
-
06-06-17 20:06 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 42Luna
Unfortunately, no.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 18:09 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 121Yuki / Yaya along Ala Wai
Just a quick report on this place, I had a bad experience with Yaya the other night, she is a 20 something Chinese girl with a big belly! She might actually be pregnant! Anyway piss poor massage, even after I told her specifically that I had a few troublesome areas she rushed through the massage and wanted to get right to the HE. The HE was mechanical and even after my repeated request to slow down she continued to Jackhammer, very frustrating. ! Eventually busted a nut and got out of there, Avoid, terrible service, far better options out there, Happy Mongering.
-
06-06-17 17:33 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 115Christy
Noticed Thai massage 2701 has a new girl in the picture. Christy. Anyone see her? Wondering if she looks like the pic.
Always wondered about the other girl Cherry in the pic too. Looks like she has man made a but don't see much reviews on her unless I'm mixing her up with the other Chinese connection Cherry.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6163662213.html
-
06-06-17 11:48 #17084Senior Member

Posts: 440Mia / Tiffany
This is the number for Mia aka Tiffany in CC. That is not her picture but she is pretty and worth seeing.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
06-06-17 01:13 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 79H- Mahalo for the info. I'll have to give her a try when she returns.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 01:12 #17082Senior Member

Posts: 79M. I think you are 100% correct about the 150 lbs. I will definitely be out there trying other MTs.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
Mahalo.
Ninja.
-
06-05-17 23:41 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 5231This ad is old and like Monger says she's away, but that's her pic and number she always uses. Her looks vary (IMHO she has a different look each time), so she may look different when you finally see her.
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010972
Yup, a lot of Thailand girls know some kickboxing and Muay Thai. They are tough, powerful and can badly damage a guy who tries anything.
-
06-05-17 23:09 #17080Senior Member

Posts: 493NIT808,
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
Katt is currently in Thailand and won't be back until Sept. Or Oct. IMHO Hawaii's hard massage may attributed to the fact that she is 5'1" and close to 150 lbs. Bro there are many mt's that provide top quality massages with extras. Seek and yee shall find.
M.










Reply With Quote





