Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,811 to 27,825 of 61398
-
06-06-17 01:15 #33588Senior Member

Posts: 2344Little Sara
I just talked to her at the corner of McHenry and Monroe. I asked her if she had a phone and she said no. I told her to meet me at my familier friends house. She said she had something to take care of that would take 15 minutes, then she would be there.
Her eyes looked like she was high as a kite, so I don't know if she's going to show. I couldn't see if she still had any ass on her, because she was wearing a purple dress. She looked nice in it though. I could see a little ass print when she walked away, but I won't be able to tell unless she shows up and gets naked.
-
06-06-17 00:24 #33587Senior Member

Posts: 2344Hot tonight
Apparently a couple of 16 year olds were shooting at each other and one wound up dead. The one that lived shot another person on or near S Payson.
So you know it's hot as fuck out right now. I saw a cop on eagle and Wilkins sitting on the hood of his patrol car looking directly down S Payson St. They're everywhere right now patrolling. Funny thing is, there's plenty of girls out walking around the circle and at S Payson and Ashton.
-
06-06-17 00:07 #33586Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Those clothes don't fit
She should know damn well those clothes don't fit. WtH.
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 23:57 #33585Senior Member

Posts: 126Down South
Seems the ones down south have no problem keeping the weight on: https://www.facebook.com/dwayne.odom...50833294943225.
-
06-05-17 19:32 #33584Senior Member

Posts: 119Buzz cut blue dress
Was out last night just passing through bacon nation. Drove past the loop and saw this WSW with a buzz cut, big hope earrings, and blue / white dress. It seemed that she had a pretty face but the buzz cut threw me off. Wondering if any saw her and if so is there any information on her.
-
06-05-17 18:08 #33583Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Bubbles
Mmm. I must say, I love the heels. Nice touch. I have sampled that a few times. We went to Tessa's (which Tessa use to be hot back in the day) to do the do. She is very friendly and doesn't complain at all. Actually seems like she enjoys herself. Or with me she does. You got me thinking of driving the loop today. Good pics, keep 'them cummin'.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 12:05 #33582Senior Member

Posts: 394She is a lot of fun and her personality is truly refreshingly pleasant. Anyway, here's a few more pictures from a few nights ago. Peace Out & Safe Travels!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 08:21 #33581Regular Member

Posts: 12Rosedale
How about in Rosedale?
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 08:01 #33580Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
06-05-17 05:43 #33579Senior Member

Posts: 1788Bubbles
Bubbles is always a lot of fun. I had been looking for her but someone here told me she had left the area. Then when I was talking to one of the street urchins in the area she told me that "Bubbles has a boyfriend. You can't date her. " I replied "she had a boyfriend the last few times I've dated her. It obviously doesn't matter to her." I think she told me once that her boyfriend was okay with her fucking and sucking a bunch of guys as long as she didn't make it obvious.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
I'll have to track her down. These pictures are from a couple of months ago.
-
06-04-17 18:49 #33578Senior Member

Posts: 394It is Bubbles. Here's a clearer shot from a couple nights ago. Peace & Safe Travels!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 09:04 #33577Senior Member

Posts: 977Rookie, here she is.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 23:50 #33576Senior Member

Posts: 228Bars?
Do you mean as in, parking your car and going inside a bar or just pruising by the bar to see if you can pick someone up? If it is the first, then you are a brave soul to do this. I would not go into a Baltimore bar unless it was downtown. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Kimbel
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 23:49 #33575Senior Member

Posts: 100Mya / Mia
Yes, I concur.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Mia is a pretty, exotic (part native american) looking, submissive, well spoken young woman. She's also quite Polish in the sexual pleasure department as well. Never once did we discussed compensation until the deed was done. A big plus in my book, which equated to a very handsome tip. We got along well. So well in fact, at one point she'd expressed desire to spend the weekend with me to further critique, to parlay the subtle differences pertaining to the various native american spiritual practices - - amongst other more tangible endeavors, shall we say. But I wasn't able to accommodate her wishes for one very obvious reason - - Anyway, I'll cross paths with her again, I'm sure.
Fox.
-
06-03-17 22:00 #33574Senior Member

Posts: 978Mya
She has been reported on here a couple times under spelling MIA and she is quite a bit older than 18 that she looks if she had a bunch of tats. Always a quality date glad you liked it.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






