Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3631
-
06-07-17 19:10 #721Banned Member

Posts: 129No, it was you
Didn't we determine months ago that you had a greater percentage of posts about her? I recall 3 of 3 or 3 of 4. I probably have 20 out of 700.
Originally Posted by Lfp247
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 11:10 #720Regular Member

Posts: 14I agree with MM
RainMan2017 = LazarusII = LazyDog = MensAReject = hiddengems = Heather.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 00:34 #719Senior Member

Posts: 1185Thank you for the responses, MM. I had no idea that you were an admin or moderator.
Truly, I'm amazed at how much drama and infighting my review prompted. I posted a single review of a first time experience that I had with a provider and look what it's turned into.
Heather is the first non-AMP BP provider that I've seen in probably two years and I'm not sure what this girl has got going for her but based on both what I'm seeing in public and from the multiple private messages that I've received, she's got more than one guy on a string around her finger and working them like puppets. SMH. She keeps pulling the handle and they pay off every time, like rigged slot machines. Compared to these guys, I got off cheap. I spent $200 and never have to see her again.
Good luck. I hope her crazy isn't contagious.
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 22:42 #718Banned Member

Posts: 129Mm
For a guy not looking for a fight, you sure troll a lot. A2 had to censure you in the past. Think what you like, I don't give a rat's ass.
-
06-05-17 21:56 #717Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208I'm not looking to fight with anyone, I'm just moving this topic here to keep it off the review thread.
If there's one thing I've learned in my life, is't you can't win an argument with a woman (especially a provider). I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with you on this, but as long as you keep on posting I will remind members that you are Heather. You have had a hand full of accounts banned already and I'm sure you still have a hand full more left.
Originally Posted by RainMan2017
[View Original Post]
If I say how I know then she won't make the same mistake twice. Bottom line RainMan2017 is Heather.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
This is what providers do when they make monger account, they promote themselves and their providers friends, and bad mouth the girls they don't like.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
You really think she's going to admit it?
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
It seems that RainMan2017 likes to PM members to promote herself and or her provider friends, or even bad mouth the girls she doesn't like. Even I have received a PM or two from her. Anyone else receive a unsolicited PM from her?
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
I don't have a dog in this fight, I have nothing to gain for calling RainMan2017 out. Members need to know they a NOT communicating with a monger, they are communicating with a batshit crazy provider
-
05-27-17 18:06 #716Senior Member

Posts: 59Chill out
Relax bud, my response was meant for insidious. No need for the drama, we're all men here.
Originally Posted by MongerDl
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 09:49 #715

Posts: 76Not sure you read a single word of my post.
Okay. So first off, as I CLEARLY stated. I have seen Jamie multiple times over multiple years. So the concern of having her get desperate and try to extort me is literally zero. Second, anyone with half a pea for a brain knows that you should not be using your real phone or phone number when you hobby. That's what a burner phone is for. Third, as far as her getting a room where she can see you? She does. And lastly, I don't need any " good luck " because I've already let you know how my experience with her was. Multiple experiences over multiple years. Again did you even read a word if my post?
Originally Posted by Trow6
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 18:04 #714Senior Member

Posts: 59Not a snowball's chance in hell
So what is the worst thing that can happen if you were to text your picture to a full fledged escort? Let that marinate for a second. I apologize in advance if I come off sarcastic but there are a LOT of things strangers can do with a picture, text message thread, and cell# in their phone. Bottom feeders are always looking for new ways to con easy marks.
Originally Posted by MongerDl
[View Original Post]
I've had a few try me and I always decline and hang up. I recall one time in particular, I was upset because I drove way out to 696/ deq and she didn't ask for the pic until I got there. I have way too much to lose to consider some asinine business like that. As hot as she was to me, I had to pass. She still posts but there is no longer the send a pic rule. Why? Because addiction doesn't give a rats tail about security or privacy, just getting its fix. So what happens when the looks dry up, the facial scabs become more prominent, and her pimp gets tired of her not turning enough tricks to feed both of their habits? They pull out their phone and cold call weak johns to try and exploit, manipulate, and coerce their kindness for weakness. I'm sure I'll get a few guys that don't share my opinion but if she's worried about her security she can request a room by a notel camera, ask you to park in a spot where she can scope you out, give room# next to where she is so she can scope you out in advance, ask for references etc.
Good luck, be safe, let us know if you do it.
-
05-21-17 21:01 #713Regular Member

Posts: 7Leena Spa / Jessica
I think it's obvious I was joking with my furniture pads crack. You can be undraped when you're on your stomach but you're going to be well wrapped on the flip. Doesn't really matter though. Both ways you're shit out of luck if it's happiness that's on your mind. What you're going to get is a mediocre massage in an uncomfortable, tense atmosphere.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 15:39 #712Senior Member

Posts: 172Leena
Does she have a dual identity cause on my post about her I was undraped except at the end where she covered jr. Massage was so so. Maybe its cause I am an old fart and she didn't feel threatened, haha.
Originally Posted by MongererMi
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 10:41 #711Regular Member

Posts: 7Leena
Yeah, she told me the same story as she was wrapping me up in layers of furniture pads so nothing would show. I can't remember the guy's name though. I think it rhymed with Tammy or something.
Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 07:29 #710Senior Member

Posts: 85The real reason I stayed
Leena and I had a great conversation. She was an incredible story-teller. She informed me of how one of the regulars to Leena Spa was whipped on them and they couldn't stand him. They decided to stick a dildo in his ass to deter him from returning, but he came back all the more! She said he desperately defends her, even though she is a shitty masseuse who doesn't give extras.
Originally Posted by Sammy1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 23:36 #709Senior Member

Posts: 188Sounding a lot like a woman.
Your line of questioning and continuation of asking sure does seem odd? Kinda reminds me a lot of like when a client would do a review (back on the old boards) and the person reviewed would diplomatically or not so diplomatically respond and try to pick apart the review. Someone else hinted you are white knighting, but I'm thinking this is like a Heather situation where a provider is talking through another account? Just odd. Very odd.
Originally Posted by Sammy1973
[View Original Post]
From my experience once you have selected say a time you are usually charged unless of course you are familiar and afforded the ability to adjust after the selection. But come now what is one suppose to say? You suck? I want my money back or want to leave early?
Rather awkward and no one really wanting a good massage and requesting a longer massage is ready to bolt. If I had to guess someone was expecting it to eventually possibly get better. It is like paying to see a movie and you want to see how it turns out. How many people really walk out from seeing a movie, unless of course it is really really really bad, most of us would watch if nothing to affirm how good or not so good. Heck just the other day I watched Nocturnal Animals and the movie blew, sure yeah I could have told people sorry I can't watch no more, but that would be about as awkward as say someone in a massage making a stink and demanding that their 90 min appointment turn into a cheaper 30 minutes.
Hell the guy even tipped.
-
05-15-17 18:08 #708Senior Member

Posts: 44Leena Spa / Jessica
It's just not making any sense. Mike stated that it was a bad experience from the very beginning but yet stayed for 90 minutes. I'm just saying that if it were me and the service was crappy as he stated, I would have changed to 30 minutes, just saying.
Originally Posted by Spaguy45
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 16:36 #707Senior Member

Posts: 188Bad spa visit
Yeah that question sure sounded weird. Almost as if it was a response from the massage lady.
Originally Posted by Spaguy45
[View Original Post]
That place probably should have not charged you or given you a future free massage with someone not nervous and going too fast.
Especially if she was conscious enough to having to apologize.
Getting a bad massage where the wrong force gets used can really do a number on a body. Sounds like 90 min of torture.












Reply With Quote




