Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17049

    Nidnoi at Pin Thai (Aiea) behind Cutter Ford on Hekaha street in Harbor Center

    When I first saw the picture of Nidnoi when she was the only girl featured in previous older ads, I was really attracted to her, but never got around to seeing her. I do not remember if she was only working at the Pin Thai Century Center location when those ads came out. Recently noticed that the same picture of her was used in newer ads with all the other girls working in the Aiea / Waimalu location and decided to make an appointment.

    In my mind, based on her picture, I formed an idea of how young / old I thought Nidnoi would be, how tall she would be and what type of body she would have. In my mind I thought she would be about 25-years-old, around 5' 2" tall and with a thin to athletic body. I got one out of three correct. She was on the short side, early 40's and on the chubby side. As she led me to the room, we chatted and before we got to the room she hugged me. Her outgoing / bubbly personality was consistent throughout our time together.

    She offered me a basket to put my clothes in and left the room. After I undressed I checked the time on my cell phone and it was 23 minutes after the top of the hour. I hopped on the table, face in the hole. Nidnoi gently knocked on the door 2 minutes later, entered the room, made her way around the table, slapped my butt, put her phone on the table and started the massage. Her massage was OK to good. I did not specify any trouble areas I wanted her to focus on. Twice she one handed me as she checked her phone for messages.

    The flip came early, asked for permission to touch, the proceeded with a nice finish. No rush. Roaming up top, down below, front and behind were met with no resistance, however, thick outerwear and undergarments made getting a good angle on the good stuff hard. Wiped down the boys and the rest of my body, hugged me then left the room. Checked my phone for the time. 16 minutes after the top of the hour. Shorted me about 9 minutes on my one hour massage.

    While not the dream girl I had hoped for from her picture, Nidnoi is pleasant looking, personable, can maintain a conversation, and does not shy away from physical contact. Adjust your tip based on extras and shortages.

  2. #17048

    No showers

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    That's the reason I can't see Mint and Annie, wish they would move.
    Try driving with oily hands and oily feet. Slip slide slip slide.

  3. #17047

    Sally

    Anyone try this one? Picture is a fake, linked to a jessicababyfat instagram page. Number doesn't pull any matches though. May have to TOFTT.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159271970.html

  4. #17046

    No Showers

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Having no SHOWERS is really bad for both MT and client. You get a stink ass and need to use Thai balm on the nose and clients feels all sticky and crappy. Losemoney both ways. The MT suffers the most lol
    That's the reason I can't see Mint and Annie, wish they would move.

  5. #17045

    No showers sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Just a note on this place: no showers, just a sink and toilet.
    Having no SHOWERS is really bad for both MT and client. You get a stink ass and need to use Thai balm on the nose and clients feels all sticky and crappy. Losemoney both ways. The MT suffers the most lol

  6. #17044

    Pin Thai / Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Just a note on this place: no showers, just a sink and toilet.
    And just another note on this place: the partition walls are 9 feet high but the ceiling starts at 12 feet. You can HEAR EVERYTHING because the sound echoes off the laminate flooring. The rooms are small 7 feet by 12 feet, they don't even furnish a chair for you to put your clothes and wallet on. They give you a little basket to put your clothes in then slide it on the floor. I wouldn't care about any of this if I could pay extra and get a handjob for the last 15 minutes, BUT NOT HERE. Glad a new poster says he got some play, I don't get shit here. Will not repeat.

  7. #17043

    Good massage

    Been looking for a place that gives a good massage with possibly a BBBJ or CBJ. Tried AMP not really my thing. Been to Mia / Miaa and as always she is awesome but sometimes she is not always available than of course there was THAT report. Just wondering what my options are. TIA.

    HS.

    BTW been with Nadia and Maria recently. Both awesome massage and very good Sensual HE. Little more roaming allowed with Nadia but was able to suck on the tatas with both providers. Will not give a full on report as both have been extensively reviewed on these forums. Would repeat for both.

  8. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Pin still has her place in 3801. She also has two other suites in the CC. The Waimalu / Harbor Center location is her latest acquisition. Pin has built quite an impressive empire.
    Thanks, for the responses. I didn't see anything regarding the "same" crew from CC2701? I'm (assuming) you might be saying Pin owned CC2701 also, has Mena run it-then basically moved that same crew to Waimalu location now?

  9. #17041
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6157724669.html

    This is the Pin Thai I am referring to. Locate in waimalu / aiea behind the cutter ford.
    Just a note on this place: no showers, just a sink and toilet.

  10. #17040
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Clarify this? The name of this (new Waimalu) place is Pin Thai? Seeing that its basically the same girls from (formerly?) CC 2701, with Mena in charge (Thai Style) - Pin Thai was CC3801? I don't know if I should use the word "was" or "is" here.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6157724669.html

    This is the Pin Thai I am referring to. Locate in waimalu / aiea behind the cutter ford.

  11. #17039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Pin thai

    I think they might not have gone to the dark side but like all places it all depends on who you get. If you are lucky and get a girl that plays your in luck but if you unlucky then maybe you get a good massage.

  12. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jasmine where yumi is in CC? I'm guessing someone different, but I like the floor. And the picture if real.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...om-203/5609040
    Not the same Jasmine. This Jasmine works at Hiran. Yes, her real pic.

  13. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Clarify this? The name of this (new Waimalu) place is Pin Thai? Seeing that its basically the same girls from (formerly?) CC 2701, with Mena in charge (Thai Style) - Pin Thai was CC3801? I don't know if I should use the word "was" or "is" here.
    Pin still has her place in 3801. She also has two other suites in the CC. The Waimalu / Harbor Center location is her latest acquisition. Pin has built quite an impressive empire.

  14. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by Suksukboi808  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are going over to the dark side. Including this one.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156281595.html
    Curious to say why you would say Gina is going to the dark side, doesn't the post refer to a West side location and she works in Cc?

    I ask because I've seen her many many times and she's always been legit. In fact on here she's been well reviewed and pretty much everyone has reported her as such. I've had talks with her of how she hates that half of the guys try for HEs (she did work out of Thailand massage and the other girls provided so she set herself up there). Anyway curious on your post because it doesn't seem to match up.

  15. #17035
    Is this the Jasmine where yumi is in CC? I'm guessing someone different, but I like the floor. And the picture if real.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...om-203/5609040

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape