Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 11264
-
05-30-17 02:13 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 158Sugar
SA is a gold mine of pussy. I'm Portland based and 200 or sub a date for raw play is the norm for any lady. Just do your homework, pick carefully and be safe.
Originally Posted by Jdb1911
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 01:55 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 45She gives a great bbj but she was kinda weird so I passed on bare. I still fixed though LOL.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 01:11 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 547That's so funny! Just last night I googled this girl's phone number and I saw her BP ads. As much as I don't mind spending in the 200 range a lot of girls throw out 250-350 right off the bat. I've when seen a few girls ask for 500 which is insane to me.
Originally Posted by Jdb1911
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 00:57 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 547Haha I also fucked #7. I better start wrapping it up LOL.
Originally Posted by Jdb1911
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 00:20 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 5603I get pretty direct. And my real pics are in my profile. But I am single.
Originally Posted by ChiCity
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 19:02 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 45These are just a few of the girls I met and fucked from SA. I'll let you decide what I paid 100-150 for and which ones I paid 250 for. But you literally get what you pay for. But truth be told every girl on their I fucked twice in one session and a few bare.
Also as far as pictures. I put a picture of me on a golf course with a hat and sunglasses on. I'm not comfortable with putting a full face pic on the site. When I asked the girls none seemed to mind.
-
05-29-17 18:51 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 45What I have found is the ones who accept 100 are more than likely backpage broads. In fact, I have caught at least 7 chicks who also post on backpage because they are so dumb they give me the same hooker phone number. I seek out girls who use words like up for adventure and good ole NSA in their profiles.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
I have had luck with 2 younger girls for 100-150 range and they were not very good looking. The girls I'm banging for 250 are hot with tight bodies. And we fuck for hours or until I'm done.
-
05-29-17 14:04 #2617Regular Member

Posts: 4HG, what do you think is the best way to accomplish #1?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Have you been more successful being straight forward there? Or are you more about finding this out over 3-4 messages by just being conversational?
Also, at what point do you usually send them your picture?
-
05-29-17 13:56 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 547No sugar daddy page in inland empire
I live in the the inland empire area, but since there isn't much action on that page I'll post here.
Jdb1911 I've enjoyed your reports and that you don't mind spending 250. I've seen lots of reports on here of guys trying to keep the rate in the 100 range. I wouldn't mind if it was kept that low but I feel the 200 range is fair considering what we are getting. Most pros on BP want in the 200-300 range for an hour and they deliver shitty service. A nice fresh non pro who will let you bang them multiple times for an hour or two, bare oral, possibly allow you to film or go bare and nut in them is totally work 200+ in my opinion.
-
05-29-17 02:40 #2615Regular Member

Posts: 4Sending Girls Your Photos
How are you all sending the SB your photos?
Before I would just send the girls a Dropbox link to a folder with my images. But the last 2 girls I did this with said they couldn't click the link which tells me that maybe SA is interfering with the link somehow.
I have reservations about putting my photos on the website itself. Is there anyother way to do this?
-
05-29-17 02:18 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 5603SA is my preference.
Originally Posted by NutSoGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 16:54 #2613Regular Member

Posts: 5SA vs SD4 ME
New to the forum, but not the hobby, been doing it for a while and wanted to try out the SD sites. CL is getting pretty slim. Was curious which one had better results. I joined both, but only want to get a paid membership to 1 of them. Or is there another site I have not listed?
Thanks in advance for any advice you have.
-
05-26-17 20:55 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 57They're definitely out there but I found if one doesn't think with the little head you can score some gems. At first this one hit me with $4500 per visit and telling me she wasn't cheap labor. I pretty much acted like I didn't give a shit, shined her on not pay attention to her and then 2 months later she must have been desperate. Unfortunately she's finishing up her school year so she's going to head home for the summer so we'll see if she hits me up next semester. I do have her replacement almost dialed in and she would maybe qualify to Hollywood Guy standards. Fairly pretty, AA, 5'0, slim but 36 C's seems like she's pretty horny but we'll see how that turns out.
Originally Posted by Leiterf
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 20:41 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 57This!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
It's more or less the method I've learned to do with some moderate success.
-
05-26-17 17:53 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 5603For the New Guys
1 - Introduce yourself and find out her reasons for being on the SD site. Do they worship cash, are they emotionally unbalanced or needy, are they horny, or are they seeking a mentor type relationship? Get them to prioritize their needs for you.
It will be all or some of the above.
2- No matter what they say find out in a general way what their financial needs are.
3- Once you find out, state what you can offer per date without defining what a date is.
4- If they agree to your per date amount... move to txting or email and let them know specifically what your expectations are for them to receive the agreed upon allowance.
5- Make your date or move to the next one.












Reply With Quote





