Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,956 to 26,970 of 27816
-
05-30-17 13:59 #861Senior Member

Posts: 267Nina
Any info on this one?
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...-kind/47095153
-
05-29-17 22:41 #860Senior Member

Posts: 64She'll allow it,
I pre-negotiated with her, 2 bills for a BB hour. I didn't see her, as she doesn't have incall, or transportation. I don't like the thought of driving around to pick her up in Tacoma, then to the playground, & then drive back to Tacoma to drop her off.
253 XXX 5512.
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...de-29/43980348
-
05-29-17 22:37 #859Senior Member

Posts: 64Nya
She is heavily managed. I showed up to her incall, & there was a big black dude hanging by her door as I pulled up. I went in to see her, & she demanded the donation up front, in full. She wouldn't accept partial donation up front, & the remaining afterwards. The track marks on her arms are more pronounced in person than in her pics. A no play zone for me.
-
05-29-17 21:40 #858Senior Member

Posts: 77SexySara
I saw her a half dozen times before she rented a house for incalls and went from 2 to 3. Tight but never bare is my experience. Share the secret if there is one.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 19:10 #857Senior Member

Posts: 64She offers it
I pre-negotiated with her, two bills for the hour, BB, CIP, & 2 nuts. Unfortunately, she wasn't available when I was, so I never saw her.
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...-lena/45139708
-
05-27-17 14:10 #856Senior Member

Posts: 617Marina
She seems awesome, but at 350, ridiculously expensive. Any negotiation possible?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 17:23 #855Senior Member

Posts: 28BP? Or is contact only? Like to sample.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 14:40 #854Senior Member

Posts: 1544I saw the ad posted below and thought she was really cute, then I looked up the phone number and saw all of her pictures. She looks downright horrible. It's like she found the one picture that makes her look good and put it on BP. If I had shown own up, I would have sworn it was a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 10:41 #853Regular Member

Posts: 21Get to know her and she will open up.
Originally Posted by AnonFunForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 13:17 #852Senior Member

Posts: 606Jesus. I'd rather beat off than go there. LOL. Definitely "managed" at the very least. She had previous pics where you could see the track marks and burns from who knows what. Yuck.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 04:26 #851Senior Member

Posts: 706Nya
I've spoken with her & got a bad vibe. She sounded like a ghetto rat & was all about the donation & pretty aggressive about everything. Wanted to present herself as "hard. " She sounded like a potential pain in the butt, so I just passed. I can confirm she told me 180 hh for an open menu. If you look at the pics in her BP ad, she looks like she's got bullet holes in her gut. Also, the way her ads are written, sound like someone else is writing them. I would bet she's got a handler.
Someone. Take one for the team & let us know how it goes.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-17 21:12 #850Senior Member

Posts: 25If only she was as friendly to Greek as she is to everything else.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-17 02:07 #849Senior Member

Posts: 64Nya, AKA nyah
Surprised nobodys mentioned her before. I see she's ow offering it in her recent post.
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...60186/47043553
-
05-23-17 19:09 #848Senior Member

Posts: 27That's interesting. 2 weeks ago she posted that she was taking a break from the hobby due to a stalker who wouldn't leave her alone and was bad-mouthing her to others. Surprised she's even scheduling.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 11:26 #847Senior Member

Posts: 236Ymmv
I have seen sexysara a few times. She does BBBJ CIM but it will take a few visits for the right $$$ for her to get comfortable with BBFS CIP. I got to cum in her puss twice in the past. She moans really loud and gets really wet with BB fuck.
Originally Posted by AnonFunForYou
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



